PDA

View Full Version : Livestream/Skype Event

Acid
07-19-2012, 03:09 PM
WHEN: This Friday (July 20th) at 8:30PM Central Time
WHERE: My livestream as well as a Skype group chat

So, this Friday at 8:30PM Central Time (9:30PM Easter, 7:30PM Mountain, 6:30PM Pacific) I will be hosting a livestream of me playing Amnesia: The Dark Descent. I will also be setting up a Skype Chat to chat with whoever wants to join. So if you want to hear me scream like a little girl, then come on over. I'll probably be playing some TF2 or Minecraft on the stream a little before hand.

So come join me! (For morale and emotional support.)

Acid's Livestream (http://www.twitch.tv/itzacid): ONLINE

Add me on Skype if you plan on coming. Just use the icon in the "Gamer IDs" to the left, under my avatar and shit.

Acid
07-20-2012, 11:45 AM
Double post! FUCK YEAH!

(Don't kill me Myth.)

Just reminding you people because no one has posted whether or not they're coming.

Juggernaut9473
07-20-2012, 12:23 PM
i cant. got work at 4 AM tomorrow <_<

Carpe Vexillum
07-20-2012, 02:15 PM
You posted this overlapping my event? xD maybe you should livestream the H3 night.

Mythonian
07-20-2012, 02:47 PM
(Don't kill me Myth.)

I'll let Amnesia do that for me. It'll be more effective. >=D

Acid
07-20-2012, 04:33 PM
You posted this overlapping my event? xD maybe you should livestream the H3 night.

I don't have the equipment to stream Halo 3. Nor do I have Xbox Live.

Carpe Vexillum
07-20-2012, 05:27 PM
well then whats with overlapping events =p

Acid
07-20-2012, 06:53 PM
I didn't know you were hosting an event. Plus by the looks of it, people are more interested in winning a game then watching me scream, so don't worry.

Graycochea
07-20-2012, 07:50 PM
I'll join since this event doesn't require an Xbox.

Acid
07-20-2012, 09:07 PM
Okay. It actually might not be until 9. My supper is arriving a little late.

Graycochea
07-20-2012, 09:19 PM
It's alright. Skype me whenever you're ready.

Acid
07-20-2012, 09:33 PM
Nevermind, my supper (A friend who brought Chinese) has arrived! So I'll be starting soon!

Acid
07-20-2012, 11:32 PM
FUCK AMNESIA! FUCK IT! IT'S SCARY! SOMEONE HOLD ME!

Puba
07-20-2012, 11:54 PM
is it really that bad?

VerbotenDonkey
07-21-2012, 12:38 AM
It's a sad day when Metkil has bigger balls than you. =P

Speaking of which, METKIL RESTART YOUR AMNESIA SERIES. >:I

Graycochea
07-21-2012, 01:00 AM
After I left the Skype, I tried the Demo. It would have been scary, but I had a bunch of things on my mind. I just couldn't immerse myself in the game. The things on my mind were game related though. Like the fact that it was more difficult to navigate cause I'm on a laptop. I could do better if I had a mouse. The brightness was set wrong. All my settings were on lowest and I could still barely play it. My first objective was follow a path of water droplets, but the floor was clipping so I couldn't see the path. I honestly also stopped playing because I was scared. Like I was afraid if the shadow came I wouldn't be able to turn around fast enough using the trackpad. I need a new computer. I really really do. That's next on my list after a new PS3.

Juggernaut9473
07-21-2012, 03:19 AM

i agree with both of the statements mentioned above

Acid
07-21-2012, 11:19 AM

Well, seeing as we're both male, and chances are we are the same, or are very similar, in height and size, our balls are relatively the same size.

I also stopped where he ended up stopping (after the elevator). But I am continuing. I won't be able to stream it though. For some reason my Display Driver crashes when I play this game for so long.

Metkil5685
07-21-2012, 11:31 AM

Well aren't you in luck. I won't say too much but I'll just say keep an eye out (self promotion! Go to my YT channel! :D)

I will say this. New CPU and RAM next week. :o

Acid, why haven't you just tried to record the game and just upload instead trying to livestream?

Acid
07-21-2012, 12:55 PM
Well aren't you in luck. I won't say too much but I'll just say keep an eye out (self promotion! Go to my YT channel! :D)

I will say this. New CPU and RAM next week. :o

Acid, why haven't you just tried to record the game and just upload instead trying to livestream?

BECAUSE FUCK YOU! (I'll probably do that.)