View Full Version : MC Server

Nicholas Sapien
07-19-2012, 05:22 PM
Do we have one?
If yes can I have the IP?
btw does anyone play tekkit beside me?

silversleek
07-19-2012, 05:40 PM
i play tekkit. tis awesome. i would be able to make a small server, the only problem is bandwith. i'll see what i can do. and i have some ideas for cool events and stuff.

edit: i'm working on making a FC tekkit server. hours will be from about 1pm-11pm

Acid
07-19-2012, 05:43 PM
I used to have one. :(

But fuck me, for some reason it doesn't want to work. I might reportforward. But I mainly only use it (or I used to) for like Adventure maps or similar.

Nicholas Sapien
07-19-2012, 05:47 PM
i play tekkit. tis awesome. i would be able to make a small server, the only problem is bandwith. i'll see what i can do. and i have some ideas for cool events and stuff.
dude tekkit is awesome although I want to play it with someone :(
if you make a server remember to save the map every 10 mins then delete stuff *refers to himself* (this kid doesn't know anything about servers)

I used to have one. :(

But fuck me, for some reason it doesn't want to work. I might reportforward. But I mainly only use it (or I used to) for like Adventure maps or similar.

ah ok, I remember it, also adventure maps are cool with friends :)

silversleek
07-19-2012, 05:49 PM
see update, i'm making an fc tekkit server. should be up soon, wait for my post. and screw hamachi, this is a direct connect to ip server! ftw, no downloading extra crap!

Nicholas Sapien
07-19-2012, 05:52 PM
see update, i'm making an fc tekkit server. should be up soon, wait for my post. and screw hamachi, this is a direct connect to ip server! ftw, no downloading extra crap!

Yes :)

Acid
07-19-2012, 06:46 PM

Don't forget to port forward. I can help you if you need help with that. But if you start one up, we could do an adventure map today and I'll stream it.

(I don't think my Bandwidth could handle streaming AND hosting a server.)