PDA

View Full Version : Practices should be togather

FC Enforcer
07-20-2012, 05:49 PM
i think u guess should put all the reds in a practice togather and once u hit the full amount make a new party and keep going cuz practice yesterday sucked cuz ppl werent on at all and if the blues are having problems then same thing..and i think that will help us get to know other ppl in the squads and get use to wat there good at and its will help new ppl with knowin ppl

Mythonian
07-20-2012, 06:00 PM
Army-wide practices/skirmishes happen, but shouldn't be the only type of practice.

Having Platoon/Squad practices are very important, because they build the bonds and teamwork that are needed for the group to do well. Playing with random people from the army in a haphazard way will only teach you the map and that's about it.

Nonetheless, this is an army-specific issue. Each army can do things the way they want independent of the other. If you want to recommend more skirmishes between units or something, you'd get more done speaking to your CO instead of making a thread.

FC Enforcer
07-20-2012, 10:04 PM
To honest no one was on for practice im in here lookin for team work stuff but from wat im seein none enough ppl are on for practice its not only my squad ive heard it from other squads but im in the R.E.D so yeah...i understand the hazerd part of it and its hard to know ppl in my squad when they barley get on nor ply and i guess ill talk to my CO even though he comes on once in a while not to be sayin that in a bad way but yeah

VerbotenDonkey
07-20-2012, 11:23 PM
REDWATCH practices together all the time. Maybe it was just a bad day for them. But REDD practices a lot, both separately in Platoons and together in skirmishes.

FC Enforcer
07-21-2012, 12:01 AM
well idk cuz other ppl were sayin yesterday that wasnt to only day that happened and i was on with the war and we had a problem gettin ppl on for a while but i was just checkin on the stuff

Fateless Wolf
07-21-2012, 01:14 AM
deadrider ive acknowleged this issue a long time ago but it isnt as easy as you think to get you members on for practice people are busy and have stuff to do im doing all i can for this platoon but i have lots more to worry about im just as concerned as you and once in a while? im on every day for the duration of the day if u need something come to me im never to busy to help you out but id like you to understand theres a lot of work involved in leading a platoon and my xo was gone so i didnt have that extra hand to help me out for practices but like i said ive been working on the issue and comeing to some solutions id just like to add that if you have a concern next time about the platoon bring it to the forum our platoon forum and post it there instead of putting it in the suggestions not like its a bad thing but this seems to me like its a platoon concern

bazongaman502
07-21-2012, 02:02 AM
my xo was gone

hey, i had an oppertunity to meet Will Farrel and Zach Galifinakis. Sadly they showed up for 5 minutes when they were supposed to be there for 2 hours. So i stood in the sun for 5 hours in line to meet them to get fucked over. I also have a nasty fuckin sunburn right now for nothing. Never mind having to walk 6.5miles total in the day after never sitting down -.-

Anyways, Hellwolf and the others are correct... the wars have just started and we are finding people not wanting to play untill Halo 4 and people who only show up for sundays. However i have an idea to change that, but ill have to talk to the CO first.

Fateless Wolf
07-21-2012, 02:06 AM
hey, i had an oppertunity to meet Will Farrel and Zach Galifinakis. Sadly they showed up for 5 minutes when they were supposed to be there for 2 hours. So i stood in the sun for 5 hours in line to meet them to get fucked over. I also have a nasty fuckin sunburn right now for nothing. Never mind having to walk 6.5miles total in the day after never sitting down -.-

Anyways, Hellwolf and the others are correct... the wars have just started and we are finding people not wanting to play untill Halo 4 and people who only show up for sundays. However i have an idea to change that, but ill have to talk to the CO first. damn zonga im sorry ._. didnt know man *respect* but you also didnt tell me youd be gone lol or maybe you did and i forgot...... well getting back on topic alright just send me a pm or something on here or what ever you need to do.

Vestige
07-21-2012, 02:13 AM
I am not one to correct. "Together."

UNLUCKY NUM13ER
07-21-2012, 03:33 AM
It's fine Hellwolf, I he posted this in the right place.

FC Enforcer
07-21-2012, 09:40 AM
to tell most of u stuff ive ran my own comunity for like 2 years and ive stoped with it and its still going without me and my cousin so im just sayin when u guess sit there and say some stuff just mkes me feel like u guess think i dont know want im talkin about really im just sayin and ive been in big comunities too and made it to most of the highest postiontions in them and left them all for alot of reasons and reasons of my own....and thats all im sayin on this thread and thx for explainin stuff btw all u guys

FC Enforcer
07-21-2012, 10:13 AM
and im tryin to make a big issues or say nothing wrong im just tryin to figure out how u guys mainly run ur halo comunity is all and tryin to understand stuff really and i just didnt know where to really put the issue at and srry if i put this in the wrong thread area

Fateless Wolf
07-21-2012, 03:50 PM
its all good deadrider my bad man i did forget for the moment your new i was like you once in the community sorry for the miss understanding on your concerns and situation and as for how we run i guess best way to figure that out is overtime? and as you get higher in the ranks and stuff i guess was my way of seeing how this all worked but i guess if you really wanted to you could talk to vetrens (did i spell that right?) and high coms when they have the time and maybe work to the point were u may be able to assist a higher ranking officer in bootcamps and learn more about fc throught them when they talk to the recs that was how i learned how this place ran but idk otherwise sorry for calling you out like that and remeber we have all been at you place when we were enlisteds if you have any questions at all feel free to message me on the website or on XBL.

Nicholas Sapien
07-21-2012, 04:51 PM
its all good deadrider my bad man i did forget for the moment your new i was like you once in the community sorry for the miss understanding on your concerns and situation and as for how we run i guess best way to figure that out is overtime? and as you get higher in the ranks and stuff i guess was my way of seeing how this all worked but i guess if you really wanted to you could talk to vetrens (did i spell that right?) and high coms when they have the time and maybe work to the point were u may be able to assist a higher ranking officer in bootcamps and learn more about fc throught them when they talk to the recs that was how i learned how this place ran but idk otherwise sorry for calling you out like that and remeber we have all been at you place when we were enlisteds if you have any questions at all feel free to message me on the website or on XBL.

still has spelling and grammar errors

FC Enforcer
07-22-2012, 12:15 AM
and i know the stress with running comunities is and just thx again for the help of understandin and right now just sayin going on with crisis at home now so if im not on thats y

bazongaman502
07-22-2012, 01:28 AM
hey DeadRider, i also want to say this. You posting this is truelly.... a great thing. This shows that you are concernd and/or wanting to know more about what is going on. There are very few people at your rank that stand up and say/ask something that they either dont understand or see a way for us to improve. Thats a sign on leadership and concern. And seeing this that early in you is great and will be watched. Tomorrow (if i can make it to battles and if you and hellwolf can as well) i would like to speak with you and him on ways we can increase activity and practices that fit for everyone. You seem to be holding an idea and i want to hear it, and im sure everyone else wants to hear it.

Keep it up, i like seeing this in people. It shows that they care.

RENGADE 0F FUNK
07-22-2012, 10:53 AM
So... many.... grammatical errors....

Fuck team practices, we should have study sessions.

Nicholas Sapien
07-22-2012, 11:14 AM

*nods approvingly*

Puba
07-22-2012, 12:03 PM

Fateless Wolf
07-22-2012, 04:08 PM

hahaha hey atleast we know you reading it then or just have that type of idk ADD? is it or something were you have to look at every word for issues lmfao.yea most likely kinda have to lmfao but ill be there zonga

FC Enforcer
07-22-2012, 04:20 PM
ok well i know ill be on im always on but ill see u guys online for battle and thx for that i just dont like ppl lookin at me for a low rankin person and idk wat im talking about and im a person that like to be heard no matter the problem or issues but thx

Yehsus
07-22-2012, 04:56 PM
Grammar. It goes a long way in aiding the communication and sharing of ideas/principles.

RENGADE 0F FUNK
07-22-2012, 07:35 PM
hahaha hey atleast we know you reading it then or just have that type of idk ADD? is it or something were you have to look at every word for issues lmfao.yea most likely kinda have to lmfao but ill be there zonga

ok well i know ill be on im always on but ill see u guys online for battle and thx for that i just dont like ppl lookin at me for a low rankin person and idk wat im talking about and im a person that like to be heard no matter the problem or issues but thx

Yep, I'm going to give up deciphering this crap

Raider0614
07-22-2012, 08:26 PM
Yep, I'm going to give up deciphering this crap

For educated gentlemen (I'm referring to Funk, OcR, and that other BLUE guy), you guys certainly do know how to show courtesy and tact. Please note the sarcasm in the previous statement.

I hope you "gentlemen" treat your BLUE rookies with more respect.

Juggernaut9473
07-22-2012, 09:00 PM
For educated gentlemen (I'm referring to Funk, OcR, and that other BLUE guy), you guys certainly do know how to show courtesy and tact. Please note the sarcasm in the previous statement.

they have always been like that, its who they are

OPOC1L1PSE
07-22-2012, 09:08 PM

Doesn't take anything more than a 6th grade education to write a proper sentence with few to any grammatical errors. I realise it's the internet, but people can at least try... Also you are being disrespectful using gentlemen in quotation marks in a sarcastic matter which basically voids your statement entirely.

Maxdoggy
07-22-2012, 10:30 PM
:off topic:

How about we all take a chill pill and go back on topic.

I'd prefer to not have to issue infractions for people breaking forum rules.

Thanks!

Raider0614
07-22-2012, 10:41 PM
I'm not trying to insult any of you. Opocilipse, you're right. If i was trying to insult you, it would make me a hypocrite but the truth is that I simply was addressing the disrespect. This community shouldn't expect this kind of behavior from officers and senior members. We should be setting up good examples and impressions for the newbies. I'm sorry if I hurt your feelings but I was simply standing up for the voiceless.

Now, like Maxdoggy said, we should return to the current issue at hand and proceed with sharing our ideas and knowledge. Like gentlemen :euro:

Yehsus
07-22-2012, 10:51 PM
I'm not trying to insult any of you. Opocilipse, you're right. If i was trying to insult you, it would make me a hypocrite but the truth is that I simply was addressing the disrespect. This community shouldn't expect this kind of behavior from officers and senior members. We should be setting up good examples and impressions for the newbies. I'm sorry if I hurt your feelings but I was simply standing up for the voiceless.

Now, like Maxdoggy said, we should return to the current issue at hand and proceed with sharing our ideas and knowledge. Like gentlemen :euro:

Disrespect and Advice runs a fine line.

I'm not trying to disrupt REDD at all. You fellows got an army to run, but when it comes to a community forum, every member has a right to throw in their 5 cents.

bazongaman502
07-22-2012, 10:59 PM
Disrespect and Advice runs a fine line.

I'm not trying to disrupt REDD at all. You fellows got an army to run, but when it comes to a community forum, every member has a right to throw in their 5 cents.

but doing it the way you guys have done isnt respectful at all... but its how some people are.

We just need to show respect to each other no matter what it is.

anyways, this has been delt with and if needed to be, it can be closed. Thank you max for stepping in

Nicholas Sapien
07-22-2012, 11:10 PM
Just close this
everyone got their point through

Juggernaut9473
07-22-2012, 11:53 PM
Thread Closed