PDA

View Full Version : So ummm... BEWBS

DarkS1de Reborn
07-22-2012, 07:13 PM
So who of you all wants me back fighting in the wars? Any takers? Anyone? BEWBS?? DAMN IT!!?? Well anyway, lets see how many people want me back and maybe just maybe I shall come back to fight on whatever side and kill some peeps!!

VerbotenDonkey
07-22-2012, 07:15 PM
That would be up to you, not us. =P

OPOC1L1PSE
07-22-2012, 07:15 PM
Join BLUE person I've never met before...

Rayven Feather
07-22-2012, 07:17 PM
BLUE!!! :D but its all up to you, even though i dont even know youu!

RENGADE 0F FUNK
07-22-2012, 07:37 PM
So who of you all wants me back fighting in the wars? Any takers? Anyone? BEWBS?? DAMN IT!!?? Well anyway, lets see how many people want me back and maybe just maybe I shall come back to fight on whatever side and kill some peeps!!

Tits or GTFO, KC.

Maxdoggy
07-22-2012, 07:48 PM
Hey KC Masterpiece, join BLUE with the cool kids, broseph!

Nicholas Sapien
07-22-2012, 09:29 PM
Blue is the party army

bazongaman502
07-22-2012, 09:38 PM
who are you? lol

join REDD... why? Because i said so

DarkS1de Reborn
07-23-2012, 02:02 PM
Good lord I'm surprised some people don't remember me?? I was only one of the most badass players and possibly one of the best that ever fought on either side??!! I mean hell people didn't wanna play whatever team I was on 9 times outta 10 just because I was there alone XD Max Imma punch you in teh man bewb I ish not masterpiece lolz you know better. Not bewbs for you funk because you're a fatty ;)

So Redd Blue?? IDK where do you guys want me?? I've played on both. If I choose then you guys are screwed because I'll choose the side that has the most people I know and when I pick the side that has the most people I know its either because they are good players or we cause shenanigans.

Either way come on guys what ya think??

Maxdoggy
07-23-2012, 03:55 PM
Angel, BLUE needs people badly. Especially skilled players like yourself. The majority of the community has changed since you were last but Ascanius Squad in BLUE Army is where you may know the most people - people like myself, Funk, Blackhawk, Yehsus, HeavyArms, AshMCairo (now known as Ex Zen Mute), and silversleek.

Essentially, join BLUE! :)

silversleek
07-23-2012, 03:58 PM
Angel, BLUE needs people badly. Especially skilled players like yourself. The majority of the community has changed since you were last but Ascanius Squad in BLUE Army is where you may know the most people - people like myself, Funk, Blackhawk, Yehsus, HeavyArms, AshMCairo (now known as Ex Zen Mute), and silversleek.

Essentially, join BLUE! :)

mhmm join blue! and i remember you...from the forums at least.

Deathhawk
07-23-2012, 04:25 PM
You should probably join Blue since they need people.

Though I have to say that you should join Red :)

Gargoyle
07-23-2012, 05:33 PM
Yeah, what they said!

AftershocK
07-23-2012, 06:11 PM
Join Blue KC ;)

DarkS1de Reborn
07-26-2012, 01:53 PM
Lolz well looks like I'm going to go back to blue. Majority of people I wanna kill are on red like aftershock XD Ash needs to learn to just use his mic.. Damn mic nazi but either way yea I'll come back to blue I've only been gone a few months and blah