PDA

View Full Version : Playstation All-Stars Battle Royale

Juggernaut9473
07-22-2012, 07:32 PM
Once i heard about this game I have been looking forward to it. Its basically a Sony version of Super Smash Bros. But instead of being able to hit people out of the map with any plain old attack, you have to hit them out using your special move. Each character has 3 levels of special attacks. You raise to higher levels by attacking your opponents. The Character list that have been confirmed are as followed.

Kratos (Awesome)
Big Daddy Bouncer (Sweet)
Colonel Radec (Cool)
Cole MacGrath (YESS!!!!)
Sweet Tooth (Damnit)
Nathan Drake (Ok)
Jak and Daxter (FUCK YES)
Sly Cooper (Not Bad)
Fat Princess (WTF)
Heihachi Mishima (Nice)
PaRappa the Rapper (Ummmm)
Toro (<_<)

Characters that they should add in in my and are currently unconfirmed are....
Ratchet and Clank
Cloud
Sephiroth
Nariko (heveanly sword)
Snake
Sackboy
Lightning (FFXIII)
Ezio
Isaac Clarke
Chell (Portal)
Agent 47 (Hitman)
Athena
Chimera Hybrid (Resistance)

so if you have a PS3 or a PSVita and looking for something fun like Super Smash Bros. then i think you should check this out.

i already got it pre-ordered it and am looking forward to its release on October 23rd :)

Graycochea
05-17-2013, 06:12 AM
I'm pretty sure they're trying to only include Playstation exclusive characters, so half your list wouldn't work. I'm not sure though. Also, they should add a dragon rider form Lair somehow. I loved that game and I don't give a fuck what anyone says about it. One of my favorite PS3 launch games.

Silko
05-17-2013, 12:50 PM
I don't know who the fuck any of those people are and lol PlayStation.

Fuck Sony

KazuhLLL
05-17-2013, 12:53 PM
^ Lol bump.

Graycochea
05-17-2013, 06:01 PM
I don't know who the fuck any of those people are and lol PlayStation.

Fuck Sony

Silko, if you don't have anything productive to say, why don't you get the fuck out of a Playstation thread and leave us to our business?

Dos Eggys
05-17-2013, 07:39 PM
Jak and Daxter ftw!!! I think that Sackboy should be in there.

Zeta Crossfire
05-17-2013, 07:58 PM
I really enoyed playing as Raddik while I had the game. Felt like a good character for online battles.

Silko
05-17-2013, 11:47 PM
Silko, if you don't have anything productive to say, why don't you get the fuck out of a Playstation thread and leave us to our business?

because fuck sony?

Zeta Crossfire
05-18-2013, 02:03 AM
because fuck sony?

I see you live up to your reputation.

Can you go be an asshole in another thread?

Silko
05-18-2013, 02:42 AM
I see you live up to your reputation.

Can you go be an asshole in another thread?

I have a reputation? Sweet.

Graycochea
05-18-2013, 09:59 PM
If Sackboy was in it, what would he do? He'd just jump on people, swing from their arms, and ride them down hills.

- - - Updated - - -

You know Silko, if you hate on Playstation like that and never play it, you're missing out on some of the greatest exclusive games of all time.

Dos Eggys
05-18-2013, 10:55 PM
If Sackboy was in it, what would he do? He'd just jump on people, swing from their arms, and ride them down hills.
I don't know, just something. Use a simplified sticker system?

Graycochea
05-19-2013, 03:36 AM
In the game, they only use Playstation exclusive characters right? I haven't played it so I dunno. They don't use any characters that are on more than the PS.

Dos Eggys
05-19-2013, 03:24 PM
In the game, they only use Playstation exclusive characters right? I haven't played it so I dunno. They don't use any characters that are on more than the PS.
Yes, PS exclusive for the most part. It could be argued that Heihachi Mishima could be multiplatform, but the Tekken Series was PS exclusive for the majority of its existence.

Fiery Grave
05-19-2013, 08:07 PM
one of the best characters... big daddy.... was on the xbox months before being seen on a PS3

Graycochea
05-19-2013, 09:14 PM
So they could use Spyro. That would be cool.