PDA

View Full Version : Moar Ribbons

Deathhawk
07-23-2012, 02:18 PM
I was applying for some more ribbons today (I was thinking my Ribbons were looking a bit slim) and I noticed that there was a few more ribbons that could be added.

Also, every single ribbon should be open for application. Maybe it was just me, but I wasn't able to apply for some of them when I tried (Such as the Bronze vCash medal)

Aside from that....

We should design an Officer, High Command, and Field Marshal ribbon.
To distinguish those who have served as an Officer, High Command member or Field Marshall (For each respective army)

Redd/Blue Officer: Served a term as a Redd/Blue Officer.
Redd/Blue High Command: Served Redd/Blue army as a member of High Command.
Redd/Blue Field Marshal: Led Redd/Blue army as a Field Marshal.

It also might be excessive, but maybe
Redd/Blue War Hero: Led Redd/Blue army to victory as a High Command Member or Field Marshal.

Nicholas Sapien
07-23-2012, 02:54 PM
seems reasonable

silversleek
07-23-2012, 02:55 PM
seems reasonable

Fateless Wolf
07-23-2012, 04:27 PM
I was applying for some more ribbons today (I was thinking my Ribbons were looking a bit slim) and I noticed that there was a few more ribbons that could be added.

Also, every single ribbon should be open for application. Maybe it was just me, but I wasn't able to apply for some of them when I tried (Such as the Bronze vCash medal)

Aside from that....

To distinguish those who have served as an Officer, High Command member or Field Marshall (For each respective army)

Redd/Blue War Hero: Led Redd/Blue army to victory as a High Command Member or Field Marshal.

not a bad idea it think its a great way to notice a veteran or officer or old highcom or something therefore you have a little bit more respect to a enlisted that could have been a higher up.

VerbotenDonkey
07-23-2012, 04:58 PM
Sounds good, I like it :D

Funny thing is Myth proposed a few new Ribbons in the War Council before you mentioned this xD Great minds think alike!

Gargoyle
07-23-2012, 05:30 PM
I think those all sound pretty good.

UNLUCKY NUM13ER
07-23-2012, 05:55 PM
I agree with everyone, they seem good to me.

bazongaman502
07-23-2012, 06:31 PM
yay!!! more ribbons for me!!!! :P

Reaper
07-23-2012, 09:54 PM

Aside from that....

would that ribbon also go to officers who are now enlisted due to the recent rank changes during the past 3 wars?

Vestige
07-24-2012, 05:43 AM
Seems fair, more the better.

Deathhawk
07-24-2012, 09:46 AM
would that ribbon also go to officers who are now enlisted due to the recent rank changes during the past 3 wars?
Yes, provided one was an officer (and wasn't demoted for poor leadership) anyone who was or is an officer would be eligible.

Silko
07-24-2012, 09:51 AM
nom nom moar ribbons nom

Blackhawk570
07-24-2012, 09:54 AM
Bueno idea.

Nicholas Sapien
07-24-2012, 10:03 AM
Yes, provided one was an officer (and wasn't demoted for poor leadership) anyone who was or is an officer would be eligible.

does that apply to high command too, if you were one?

Deathhawk
07-24-2012, 10:14 AM
does that apply to high command too, if you were one?
Yes. Likewise with Field Marshall.

Coda
07-24-2012, 02:12 PM
Yeah, sounds like a good idea.

nom nom moar ribbons nom