PDA

View Full Version : This should be good

RENGADE 0F FUNK
07-25-2012, 08:00 PM
http://i.imgur.com/srXMs.jpg

Ur an asshole bartender who no- one gives a rat's ass about when you are abducted by some evil scientist and his bitch. Then they put you in a machine so they can watch these long, drawn out videos of your arabic ancestors, that had some kind of cult. The bitch ends up being cool and rescues you from the mad scientist, the end.

Gargoyle
07-25-2012, 08:15 PM
Flunked highschool, became plumber, rescued girl, turned out I was taking mushrooms. FML.

MedeDust
07-25-2012, 09:25 PM
A bunch of greedy humans blew each other up with nukes, you were born into a life where ever you go there is lethal radiation that makes you vibrate, your mom died because of you. Your dad abandoned you in a cold hole where everyone is a janitor. Your crush's dad wants to kill you. Everywhere you go you get ripped off. You can't have sex. You waste most of your time searching for your stupid dad who kills himself anyways. Your crush kicks you out of her hole. You can't have sex. You hear the same thing on the radio every day. You have no future. You can't have sex. The only way to beat the game is to kill yourself or let a super hot chick(whom you can't have sex with) kill herself.

Acid
07-25-2012, 09:40 PM
You rule one small village with a bunch of annoying-ass shitty citizens, your neighboring rulers are a bunch of twats who are bipolar and will settle cities close to YOU and then they tell you to not settle cities near THEM. Fucking twats. You're expected to bring your small city into a great nation through a bunch of boring ass way except through domination in which case everyone hates you, even your own mother. The science route takes for fucking ever, fuck culture, time kills everyone anyways, and diplomacy means you have to cater to a bunch of city-states that get pissed if you don't give them gold 24/FUCKING 7.

Also Washington... Fuck that guy, war mongering son of a bitch.

H2O Yordle
07-25-2012, 11:11 PM
Theres no way to make Dynasty Warriors bad.

ItsGettingMessi
07-25-2012, 11:18 PM
Theres no way to make Dynasty Warriors bad.

i spent about ten minutes trying to think of a way... i failed

EriRi 1138
07-26-2012, 05:48 AM
Since I can't do Assassin's Creed because of Doug,

It's a sixty-four-bit game about playing with blocks. That's it. And for about two years, you couldn't even win. Fuck this shit.

Sicarioano
07-26-2012, 09:48 AM
A guy name halo comes out of nowhere, kills aleins....and doesn't afraid of anything

Rokkman X
07-26-2012, 10:21 AM
1. You die
2. An group of scientists let a bunch of aliens kill most of the humans on earth and not only are you one of the scientists, you have to fight the aliens with a blunt object.
3. You live in the woods with your uncle, and some terrorist tries to steal your girlfriend who thinks she is too good for you, and you have to collect EVERYTHING and kill ALL the bad guys single handedly, and your uncle dies.

Legit
07-26-2012, 11:49 AM
You rule one small village with a bunch of annoying-ass shitty citizens, your neighboring rulers are a bunch of twats who are bipolar and will settle cities close to YOU and then they tell you to not settle cities near THEM. Fucking twats. You're expected to bring your small city into a great nation through a bunch of boring ass way except through domination in which case everyone hates you, even your own mother. The science route takes for fucking ever, fuck culture, time kills everyone anyways, and diplomacy means you have to cater to a bunch of city-states that get pissed if you don't give them gold 24/FUCKING 7.

Also Washington... Fuck that guy, war mongering son of a bitch.

CIV REV for the Win,

You got it for Xbox, if so me you and Tim should all get on

AftershocK
07-26-2012, 12:47 PM
You an illegal immigrant who comes to America searching for the 'American Dream'. Upon arrival you find out everything is a lie. The cars, women, mansions that your cousin talked about in his e-mails are all lies. You must murder hundreds of people because you are told too. Based on your actions either your cousin dies or the women your cousin is going to marry dies and your cousin completely ignores you. One upside you can have sex, however no "hot coffee" lol

Mi Boys Dinner
07-26-2012, 03:07 PM
Ok, so you're this shaved up jarhead who disobeys orders and the law. Some fucking aliens come out of the universe's anus and steal all the whores. You character only fucks whores, so he has to go save these std breeded sluts. Turns out you have so much steroids in your system that you can't do shit.

Juggernaut9473
07-26-2012, 06:09 PM
you end up almost getting beheaded just because you were crossing into another damn country at the wrong damn place. dragon swoops in to destroy the town. you learn how to yell really loud and people expect for you to kill all the dragons while taking care of all their damn problems...oh yeah and they all try to kill you if you as much as touch their damn chickens <_<

UNLUCKY NUM13ER
07-26-2012, 06:23 PM
You wake up on a beach with a bullet in you, can't remember anything, and all you have is a key to a bank safe box and a tattoo of "XIII" on your chest. Some hot ass lifeguard from baywatch comes to rescue you. next thing you know a munch of mercenaries shoot her up. For some weird fucking reason you kill them all like james bond would and make it out alive. You go to the bank only to have the FBI raid the place and capture you. At FBI HQ some semi hot black chick badass saves you and helps you escape. You find out that you had plastic surgery to look like this guy who is dead and now everybody thinks you're him and now they wanna kill you. You uncover some crazy ass shit consiracy to take over America by the KKK or some wannabe cult and end up stopping all of them except for the head honcho who you never figure out his real identity, at least not until the end where he takes you captive. And then game over......

bazongaman502
07-26-2012, 06:24 PM
you are a young teenager that wanders through grass and stubles acrossed creepy looking animals that look like they got fucked up during birth. You through a small ball at them that somehow makes the animal small and traps them in a ball. You eventually find other people doing the same and then fight them with the animal you caught that somehow now follows your command. Sadly, and evil team comes in and ruins your day by picking on you and calling you a little twerp. However in the TV show you get followed by a girl that you never sleep with and you stay a virgin your whole life.

zZ Dr K Zz
07-26-2012, 09:26 PM
You're a member of an elite squad that gets knocked down all the damn time and needs a FUCKING teammate to pick you up, because evidently you can't do it yo damn self.

THEY MADE 8 MORE OF THESE

silversleek
07-26-2012, 09:51 PM
i spent about ten minutes trying to think of a way... i failed

your this one dude, unless your another dude, and your in an army, but EVERYONE is bloody worthless except you, and you have to do all this shit or your army will lose, and you have to kill like 30 million guys or else you'll lose, and you have to fight these really hard guys, except they aren't hard even on the hardest difficulty, you just have to pretend they are to give some meaning to the game. there's also horses, but they're only useful for moving, because the maps are SO. BLOODY. HUGE. I think there's arrows too, but who cares because your melee weapon can wipe out like 50 guys in one swing and a bow hits one at a time, also, eventually you unlock cool guys like sun ce and lu bu, and you never play anyone else because they all suck.

Also, you have to play the game like 50 times because each character has their own campaign.

it's sooo repetitive and boring, and absolutely frustrating. 0/10 would not play again.

<3 dynasty warriors. I really need to pick up some of the new ones. the last one i played was for the origional xbox.

Nicholas Sapien
07-26-2012, 10:07 PM
you are a young teenager that wanders through grass and stubles acrossed creepy looking animals that look like they got fucked up during birth. You through a small ball at them that somehow makes the animal small and traps them in a ball. You eventually find other people doing the same and then fight them with the animal you caught that somehow now follows your command. Sadly, and evil team comes in and ruins your day by picking on you and calling you a little twerp. However in the TV show you get followed by a girl that you never sleep with and you stay a virgin your whole life.

*throw*