PDA

View Full Version : SPAM TIME

Rayven Feather
07-28-2012, 12:09 AM
*sigh* I love the spambox... so i decided to post one of my reeeallly weird dreams after staying up too late playing skyrim.... a lot of FC people are in it tho...

Ok, my dream…
So one day I was all happy in skyrim and I was fishing with a fishing rod and was catching fish. Soo then a dragon comes from behind me and was like
“WHATCHYA DOIN BRO????!?!!?!?”
I was like 0.0 “nn..nnothing….” So then the dream changes and I’m falling off of a cliff and I screamed a bunch until this random guy appears and screams… something about lemons and then puts lemon juice in my face… and then UnicornFetus shows up… and he is half unicorn-half human and he screams:
“LOOOOOOKKKK OUUUTTT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!” right before I hit the bottom the scene changes again and I'm in a strait jacket , in a rubber room and Salvanous is across the room from me jumping up and down doing his maniacal laughter. Then he changes into a caterpillar with cat legs, who turns out to be Mr. Opoc1l1pse, so he hisses at me and then eats my face off. But then Manderrs shows up screaming and freaking out how she lost anarchy in her toilet….

Sooo yeah… I have really weird dreams >.<
TRUST ME.... 0.0 my brain is vewy vewy scawwy...

Salvanous
07-28-2012, 12:16 AM
I liked the part where I was laughing :3

Nicholas Sapien
07-28-2012, 12:32 AM
That's not weird

Choca Cola
07-28-2012, 12:37 AM
That's not weird at all...

bazongaman502
07-28-2012, 12:38 AM
*sigh* I love the spambox... so i decided to post one of my reeeallly weird dreams after staying up too late playing skyrim.... a lot of FC people are in it tho...

Ok, my dream…
So one day I was all happy in skyrim and I was fishing with a fishing rod and was catching fish. Soo then a dragon comes from behind me and was like
“WHATCHYA DOIN BRO????!?!!?!?”
I was like 0.0 “nn..nnothing….” So then the dream changes and I’m falling off of a cliff and I screamed a bunch until this random guy appears and screams… something about lemons and then puts lemon juice in my face… and then UnicornFetus shows up… and he is half unicorn-half human and he screams:
“LOOOOOOKKKK OUUUTTT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!” right before I hit the bottom the scene changes again and I'm in a strait jacket , in a rubber room and Salvanous is across the room from me jumping up and down doing his maniacal laughter. Then he changes into a caterpillar with cat legs, who turns out to be Mr. Opoc1l1pse, so he hisses at me and then eats my face off. But then Manderrs shows up screaming and freaking out how she lost anarchy in her toilet….

Sooo yeah… I have really weird dreams >.<
TRUST ME.... 0.0 my brain is vewy vewy scawwy...

Ill have what you are having

Mi Boys Dinner
07-28-2012, 02:04 AM
Hit me up when you have a Grateful Dead trip.

Deathhawk
07-28-2012, 08:25 AM
This subforum is becoming myspace lol

ItsGettingMessi
07-28-2012, 10:25 AM
i have yet to have heard this famous laugh that salv has

VerbotenDonkey
07-28-2012, 10:37 AM
This subforum is becoming myspace lol

Really? But people are actually using this subforum. =P

Juggernaut9473
07-28-2012, 11:00 AM
Really? But people are actually using this subforum. =P

^^^

manderrs
07-28-2012, 11:22 AM
lol what i would never lose anarchy, gosh.

Gargoyle
07-28-2012, 12:47 PM
. . . .And people say I'm one of the druggies of FC

RENGADE 0F FUNK
07-28-2012, 12:48 PM
Wut.

DarkS1de Reborn
07-28-2012, 03:39 PM
How is none of that weird?? If she ever had a true dream like that and went to a quack about it and thought it was awesome shed be thrown in a looney bin XD Specially when naming off the weird ass names of peoples gamertags lolz

ArchAngelLloyd
07-28-2012, 04:43 PM
i have yet to have heard this famous laugh that salv has
OMG dont youll have night mares about it just look at Rayvens post run messi RUN

ArchAngelLloyd
07-28-2012, 04:56 PM
I liked the part where I was laughing :3

Salv I told you you would give people night mares :D