PDA

View Full Version : Run bootcamps?

DarkS1de Reborn
07-30-2012, 05:17 PM
This is just a suggestion, but I believe that I should have the authority or rank to be able to run bootcamps.. I have been in this community off and on for several years and have only been absent when I don't have an xbox. Considering I am on basically everyday when I'm home and not busy and what not I see it as a fitting area for me. I believe I have shown where I stand in this community considering several off my oldest xbox live friends were kicked out of here for their stupidity or quit and I stayed here and showed my support and as of right now am still here and plan on staying here as long as possible. I have a great love for this community even though some of the members I don't fully get a long with or like I still show respect and have respect for everyone that is here. I at one point requested I never went higher than a certain rank to show that I was not here to just climb up the chain, that I was just here to play in the wars and support the community, but now I want to be given opportunities to show myself fit and show my dedication to this place. I hope some or all of you would agree.

VerbotenDonkey
07-30-2012, 05:20 PM
That would be something you'd have to talk to your Field Marshal about.

Deathhawk
07-30-2012, 05:22 PM
This is just a suggestion, but I believe that I should have the authority or rank to be able to run bootcamps.. I have been in this community off and on for several years and have only been absent when I don't have an xbox. Considering I am on basically everyday when I'm home and not busy and what not I see it as a fitting area for me. I believe I have shown where I stand in this community considering several off my oldest xbox live friends were kicked out of here for their stupidity or quit and I stayed here and showed my support and as of right now am still here and plan on staying here as long as possible. I have a great love for this community even though some of the members I don't fully get a long with or like I still show respect and have respect for everyone that is here. I at one point requested I never went higher than a certain rank to show that I was not here to just climb up the chain, that I was just here to play in the wars and support the community, but now I want to be given opportunities to show myself fit and show my dedication to this place. I hope some or all of you would agree.

Asking for ranks won't get you them. You have to let your actions speak. Show your leaders why you deserve it;
If you weren't in consideration beforehand, you probably won't be able to jump in.

Volunteer, be active even in stuff even that you don't want to do, apply for jobs in the Blue subforum.
I'm pretty sure there (at least was) a drill instructor job that was posted.

P.S. This is an army matter, you should talk to your field marshall about it.

P.S.S. There is nothing wrong with wanting to climb the chain.

Gargoyle
07-30-2012, 05:24 PM
For red, there was a program you had to go through. Not sure about blue army tough

DarkS1de Reborn
07-30-2012, 05:35 PM
Never said there is anything wrong with wanting to climb the chain just requested that I didn't at the time to show my intentions of not wanting to do anything but fight in the battles considering a while back it was thought that me and several other people wanted to climb and gain control and start shit and I wanted to prove that wasn't the case. I have shown on more than several occasions that I am worthy of higher ranks and my actions have been nothing but proving in this community. I have stood by this place through good and bad times and am always helping out when I can but being it that I asked before to not rank up I've never been higher than a private.

Blackhawk570
07-30-2012, 05:44 PM
Yeah just talk to Anarchy about doing bootcamps. With our new system it is little different of who is running bootcamps but I am sure you can work something out with Anarchy.

Acid
07-30-2012, 06:58 PM
Can I run bootcamps as well?

Harry
07-30-2012, 07:53 PM
^ Can't tell if trolling or trolling.

THUR's A BEWTKAHMP PHOER TEH GWEEN ARMUHY?

RENGADE 0F FUNK
07-30-2012, 08:42 PM
I've never been higher than a private.

Then recruit, show you care, and climb up just like everyone else.

Acid
07-30-2012, 08:43 PM
^ Can't tell if trolling or trolling.

THUR's A BEWTKAHMP PHOER TEH GWEEN ARMUHY?

I use to run boot camps mind you...

But yeah, I'm just kidding. I don't even have Xbox Live anymore. I'm thinking of selling my Xbox to upgrade my PC and get some sick ass RAZOR gear.

DarkS1de Reborn
07-31-2012, 12:32 AM
Then recruit, show you care, and climb up just like everyone else.

I have shown I cared by staying here through all the bs caused by certain people in here and staying even though several of my best xbl friends have come and gone, not to mention the countless hours I've spent around in battles and old times training new recruits (game wise). I've never been higher than a private because I requested it if you woulda read all that doug.

Gargoyle
07-31-2012, 12:43 AM
Rengade, you request a rank every time you come back.

RENGADE 0F FUNK
07-31-2012, 12:47 AM
Rengade, you request a rank every time you come back.

There's a fine line between requesting and accepting.

plus I came back this time with the only purpose to play in the battles.

Needa get switched outa blue now come to think of it.

I have shown I cared by staying here through all the bs caused by certain people in here and staying even though several of my best xbl friends have come and gone, not to mention the countless hours I've spent around in battles and old times training new recruits (game wise). I've never been higher than a private because I requested it if you woulda read all that doug.

My apologies. Read it wrong.

DarkS1de Reborn
07-31-2012, 01:00 AM
Not a prob I do the same shit too sometimes, normally when I'm pissed tho lolz. Hell does anyone remember the contest thing I did last august where I spent like a week creating a thing in forge that said FCwars.net then spelled out Forerunner Conflict with items and even made the red and blue emblem out of objects and lights and what not? Kinda hardcore committed on that one if you ask me XD

RENGADE 0F FUNK
07-31-2012, 01:07 AM
Not a prob I do the same shit too sometimes, normally when I'm pissed tho lolz. Hell does anyone remember the contest thing I did last august where I spent like a week creating a thing in forge that said FCwars.net then spelled out Forerunner Conflict with items and even made the red and blue emblem out of objects and lights and what not? Kinda hardcore committed on that one if you ask me XD

I think? sounds familiar. Never really got involved in the FC Events. Either didn't find the time or just plain forgot.

DarkS1de Reborn
07-31-2012, 12:17 PM
Well I did lol. I've been quite involved with this community since I joined way back in the day, the good ole days when Myth and Mede were just nubcakes oh wait they still is XD I win!

Anarchy
07-31-2012, 12:47 PM
Rokkman is in charge of all bootcamps and drill instructors.

If you want to run bootcamps, talk to him, not random people in the community.

But don't expect to get a position purely based on your time in the community.

DarkS1de Reborn
07-31-2012, 03:22 PM
Rokkman is in charge of all bootcamps and drill instructors.

If you want to run bootcamps, talk to him, not random people in the community.

But don't expect to get a position purely based on your time in the community.

I wasn't talking to random people in this community, I was voicing a suggestion about it and seeing how other people felt considering I think 80% of this community or people have played with me and know I am well worth being in any position, even the people that don't like me but know could probably say the same, like Doug for example (renegade of funk) doesn't like me much but I still believe he of all people could agree with this. I'm also not basing this on the time in the community, but my involvement with everyone and everything since I have been around. I have shown more than my capabilities and experience with communities/clans. You are the FM of BLUE army, the army I chose to come back to even though I don't know you and I do base my decisions on who I know in where I go so everything is up to you on this one good sir.

Btw I notice you are from/in Ohio, well guess what me too! XD Anywhere near cinci/dayton??

Anarchy
07-31-2012, 03:39 PM
I wasn't talking to random people in this community, I was voicing a suggestion about it and seeing how other people felt considering I think 80% of this community or people have played with me and know I am well worth being in any position, even the people that don't like me but know could probably say the same, like Doug for example (renegade of funk) doesn't like me much but I still believe he of all people could agree with this. I'm also not basing this on the time in the community, but my involvement with everyone and everything since I have been around. I have shown more than my capabilities and experience with communities/clans. You are the FM of BLUE army, the army I chose to come back to even though I don't know you and I do base my decisions on who I know in where I go so everything is up to you on this one good sir.

Btw I notice you are from/in Ohio, well guess what me too! XD Anywhere near cinci/dayton??

Well, regardless it's Rokkman's decision.

And I live about 20 minutes from Dayton, moving to Oxford late August.

Yehsus
07-31-2012, 05:05 PM
I still think this should be kept inside Blues domain.

No harm done though. And I'm sure we could use all the help we can get with bootcamps.

RENGADE 0F FUNK
08-01-2012, 10:48 AM

Hey now, shits in the past. Got nothing against ya.