PDA

View Full Version : "Tying Up Loose Ends" (Halo Reach Gamenight)

Salvanous
08-02-2012, 01:31 PM
Date: August 7th (Potential to move a day forward or back, hard date determined by the 3th)
Time: 9:00 PM EST
Co-host: Open

Alright, so I am looking over my achievements in Halo Reach, and I still see some achievements that have yet to be unlocked, and I know that getting those blasted armor lock assassinations have caused many a episode of hair ripping. As an achievement whore when it comes to Halo, I want to fix this, and fix it before Halo 4 has my attention, and I am sure others here feel the exact same way, which is why I am throwing a Achievement Hunting Gamenight! I want to get as many people together as possible, and at the beginning of the gamenight, we will work towards helping get the rest of the party some achievements in Halo Reach. This does mean that we won't be going straight out to shoot our fellow participants but look towards achievements, and try to help fill in a few of those ones yet to be finished, once we have the achievements we need for that gametype, map, ect. then we can go about having a fun time shooting eachother and screaming at each other. If we cannot get a full party, then we can use guests.

I will point out, that we will be going over a large number of DLC related achievements, so I would highly advise having the DLC. When you sign up, please indicate which of the DLC you have.

Participants:
-Salvanous (All DLC)
-Link2Halo (?)
-Coda (Missing Defiant)
-Unlucky (All DLC)
-Surrounded (All DLC)
-Choca Cola (All DLC)
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-

Link2Halo
08-02-2012, 01:45 PM
I'll see if I can make it I really want to get all of the achievments. Yes I do have all DLC

Coda
08-02-2012, 01:56 PM
I can't say for sure if I can attend. But I'd like to. I have the first DLC. That's it though. I have anniversary as well. I'll post again once I know more

UNLUCKY NUM13ER
08-02-2012, 02:16 PM
If I dont have work ill make it, sign me up.

I have all the map packs.

SuRroundeD By 1
08-02-2012, 02:23 PM
What is the 6th, a monday? I should be able to make it. I'm missing . . . lemme check my phone . . . 9 achievements . . .

Salvanous
08-02-2012, 03:02 PM
Now we may not get ALL the achievements, but we will be trying to at the very least get the ones that are ridiculously annoying to get, such as:

-"Bounty Hunter"
-"All Alone" (This one is easy, you just need to have everyone have the Defiant Maps in matchmaking)
-"Paper Beats Rock"
-"Don't Touch That!"
-"License to Kill"
-"Dive Bomber"
-"Candy From a Baby"
-"Return to Sender"
-"You Ate All The Chips"
-"Totally Worth It"
-"Poppin and Lockin"
-"Tank Beats Everything" (Maybe for later, if someone still needs this)

These are some of the achievements that I can see being a bit more of a pain for people, and we will work with these, but we will also work on other achievements when requested.

Also keeping in mind I may not have everyone on my friends list, please ensure that you make this as easy for me as you can.

Choca Cola
08-02-2012, 03:08 PM
If you need a fill in, I'll join.

I also have ALL the map packs.

Salvanous
08-02-2012, 03:12 PM
If you need a fill in, I'll join.

We are looking for anyone and everyone to join, frankly we want to fill up the 16 party max for this to avoid randoms. In the situation that we have over 16 people come, or we have under, then we will adjust as we can with guest controllers, so if you have extra controllers, it may be the night to ensure you have some spare batteries to use.

SuRroundeD By 1
08-02-2012, 03:53 PM
Salv, Coca and Link are brothers and play on the same xbox, I'm pretty sure they both have all the DLC if one of them has it.

JonOU812
08-02-2012, 04:18 PM
If i'm not working late I will probably join. Have all DLC btw.

Deathhawk
08-02-2012, 05:16 PM
Might do this. I'll need to get some gold first.

EDIT: Just bought gold and a new headset on Amazon, so it has to ship. If I get it in time I'll participate.

Details:

1. I don't have defiant.
2. I get off work between 9:00 and 9:30 that day, so I may be a wee bit late.
3. If I don't get gold by then I'll see if I can't find a two day for sunday/monday

bazongaman502
08-02-2012, 06:19 PM
I might make it, depends if i have work or not... and i have all of the DLC

Zeke
08-02-2012, 06:23 PM
Don't forget about me !!!1

purple gamer 17
08-02-2012, 08:54 PM
Zeke has spoken....
wow!
You know ill be there......;)

ItsGettingMessi
08-02-2012, 08:57 PM
id come... i only have anniversary though

Rayven Feather
08-06-2012, 11:04 PM
OH OH!!! PICK MEEE!!! :P I wanna be there! :D

Salvanous
08-07-2012, 01:09 AM
reminding everyone that we do have this going on tommorow, just so everyone remembers....

UNLUCKY NUM13ER
08-07-2012, 02:29 AM
sorry I have work...can't make it

Coda
08-07-2012, 02:43 AM
I'll try and make it. No promises though :/

RaZ Vader
08-07-2012, 05:17 AM
I'll actually attempt to make this, I need to speak to you anyway Salv. I do have all the DC btw.

Deathhawk
08-07-2012, 08:51 AM
reminding everyone that we do have this going on tommorow, just so everyone remembers....

Sweet! I'm in

Reaper
08-08-2012, 02:56 AM
i think other than the fact that Cola kept f@cking with people with certain achievements, everything went pretty well.

Salvanous
08-08-2012, 04:54 AM
Yeah, I don't know how Purple's group did when we had to split, but our group finished all the Anniversary Achievements