PDA

View Full Version : FC Olympics

Nicholas Sapien
08-04-2012, 09:11 AM
I got bored
Just wondering what if both armies had an Olympics to see who would win the gold,silver, etc.
I wouldn't host this(no hard drive)
But this was very interesting and I just wanted to see what you all though about it as an FC event

Blackhawk570
08-04-2012, 10:14 AM
You would have to go more in depth like what would the challenges would be. Ex. Grifball teams etc.

RENGADE 0F FUNK
08-04-2012, 11:11 AM
All my bets go to heavyarms

MedeDust
08-04-2012, 12:22 PM
It wouldn't work were all fat.

SuRroundeD By 1
08-04-2012, 12:53 PM
It wouldn't work were all fat.

Uh huh?

Here is how I see this turning out:

Sniping: Guzzie
1v1 tournament: Guzzie
Grifball: Guzzies team
Capture the flag: Guzzies team

Do I need to continue?

Blackhawk570
08-04-2012, 12:58 PM
Uh huh?

Sniping: Guzzie
1v1 tournament: Guzzie
Grifball: Guzzies team

Do I need to continue?

Im gonna punch you in the face surrounded

Bodaciousbaconn
08-04-2012, 03:02 PM
Pfft, more like Special Olympics.

bazongaman502
08-04-2012, 03:44 PM
1: Need way more detail. Not "hey, who wants to do this. I dont want to host it."
2: Why do people treat Guzzie like hes a god. Hes a great SLAYER player. Hes not objective based. (Guzzie, you even told me that directly, dont lie lol)
3: You should have mentioned something like this months ago and have it go through the same time as the olympics. Not when its 50+% over with.

H2O Yordle
08-04-2012, 04:01 PM
All my bets go to heavyarms

??? For what? Running it or winnining everything/?

- - - Updated - - -

Uh huh?

Sniping: GOD
FFA tournament: BLUE ARMY
Grifball: Heavys team

Do I need to continue?

Fixed

Nicholas Sapien
08-04-2012, 05:07 PM
1: Need way more detail. Not "hey, who wants to do this. I dont want to host it."
2: Why do people treat Guzzie like hes a god. Hes a great SLAYER player. Hes not objective based. (Guzzie, you even told me that directly, dont lie lol)
3: You should have mentioned something like this months ago and have it go through the same time as the olympics. Not when its 50+% over with.

1. calm down I can't, I would but I can't
2. if we did this then it would be one person can compete only once or on a team(got to let other people play)
3. just an Idea I was toying around with calm down

also if you guys are interested I can brainstorm it, and we can have the Olympics for fun

bazongaman502
08-04-2012, 07:36 PM
1. calm down I can't, I would but I can't
2. if we did this then it would be one person can compete only once or on a team(got to let other people play)
3. just an Idea I was toying around with calm down

also if you guys are interested I can brainstorm it, and we can have the Olympics for fun

1: Wasn't trying to sound like an ass, let alone to the guy that got me here in FC :thumbsup:
2: 1 man compititions would be great. Just the game ideas might be hard to do. Races would work well, but we cant just only do those. Sniping challenges would work as well (kind how they do the Archery in the olympics, etc)
3: Im not saying this is a bad idea, it just could have been better if planned earlier. However it can still be done and worked on our own schedual and not in direct path as the real Olympics... it just would have been better and cooler.

I think we should do this. Its not a bad idea, but this is one of those "fun ideas" that people want to do, but i can see this getting forgoten about or not many people willing to compete. Im down to compete or play as a judge for each game.

Nicholas Sapien
08-04-2012, 11:39 PM
1: Wasn't trying to sound like an ass, let alone to the guy that got me here in FC :thumbsup:
2: 1 man compititions would be great. Just the game ideas might be hard to do. Races would work well, but we cant just only do those. Sniping challenges would work as well (kind how they do the Archery in the olympics, etc)
3: Im not saying this is a bad idea, it just could have been better if planned earlier. However it can still be done and worked on our own schedual and not in direct path as the real Olympics... it just would have been better and cooler.

I think we should do this. Its not a bad idea, but this is one of those "fun ideas" that people want to do, but i can see this getting forgoten about or not many people willing to compete. Im down to compete or play as a judge for each game.

Well I can get started on the ideas and when to schedule it and stuff
I'll post a official thread about it later (livestream it maybe)
also need someone to help me with maps

Graycochea
08-10-2012, 06:01 AM
Why do people treat Guzzie like hes a god

Inspect Combat and Awards under Guzzie's name.

http://halo.xbox.com/en-US/career/gamehistory?gamertag=Gray cochea#!/?game=1093758334&section=Unknown

That's why. And after seeing that, I defy anyone to tell me that those two teams are equally matched and should be fighting each other. That game had a profound effect on my morale which I could turn into a completely insane rant, but I won't let that happen. Good day sir.