PDA

View Full Version : Interesting Twitter Follower

xXReiBearXx
08-06-2012, 06:26 PM
So a few days ago I get a notice that I was being followed on Twitter by a man named Tony Klinger. Now normally the only followers I get on twitter are friends, family, and the always awesome spam bots so I was skeptical when I looked at the profile. His profile claimed that he was an award winning filmmaker. This of course sparked my curiosity. What would a award winning film maker want to follow me? SO I did some research and discovered that he is legit. He has a website that helps people with talent get discovered. i thought I would share with you guys. Whether or not it's up your allies I still thought it would be something maybe some of you would be interested in.

http://www.thebcreativedirectory .com/

SuRroundeD By 1
08-06-2012, 06:36 PM
I'm being followed by Peter Jackson, just sayin'

Coda
08-06-2012, 07:02 PM
So, why is he following you? (the term "following" has always sounded creepy to me) Are you interested in acting? Or was it completely random?

xXReiBearXx
08-06-2012, 07:11 PM
So, why is he following you? (the term "following" has always sounded creepy to me) Are you interested in acting? Or was it completely random?

I am interested in film making and acting but no clue why he decided to follow me. It was random but we have been talking back and forth so I dunno lol He is a UK film maker though

- - - Updated - - -

I'm being followed by Peter Jackson, just sayin'

Did he follow you before or after you followed him?

Coda
08-06-2012, 07:16 PM
That's kinda weird :P not bad I guess, though.

xXReiBearXx
08-06-2012, 07:18 PM
That's kinda weird :P not bad I guess, though.

I thought it was weird at first too! But I did some research and checked out his site and he seems legit. Either way the site is a talent directory. Basically for people to scout for talent. I am gonna try it out.

Coda
08-06-2012, 07:49 PM
Be careful though. It's the Internet. You never know

xXReiBearXx
08-06-2012, 07:53 PM
Be careful though. It's the Internet. You never know

I am not that foolish to leap before I look :gun2:

SuRroundeD By 1
08-06-2012, 11:29 PM
I am interested in film making and acting but no clue why he decided to follow me. It was random but we have been talking back and forth so I dunno lol He is a UK film maker though

- - - Updated - - -

Did he follow you before or after you followed him?

I don't even have a twitter haha

Juggernaut9473
08-08-2012, 05:42 PM
I don't even have a twitter haha

trololol

I've been looking to getting into some voice acting on the side after i get my started working in the computerfield

xXReiBearXx
08-08-2012, 08:43 PM
trololol

I've been looking to getting into some voice acting on the side after i get my started working in the computerfield

Try the voice acting alliance (http://voiceactingalliance.com/board/forum.php)

Juggernaut9473
08-08-2012, 09:56 PM
Try the voice acting alliance (http://voiceactingalliance.com/board/forum.php)

thanks for showing me that, looks rather interesting

xXReiBearXx
08-08-2012, 10:33 PM
thanks for showing me that, looks rather interesting

I use to be into voice acting..still kinda am....helps to have friends who are voice actors too lol They sent me there to start off when I was wanting to do it. Now I am more into acting/script writting

Juggernaut9473
08-08-2012, 10:36 PM
lol well thanks again for showing me that

Graycochea
08-12-2012, 06:13 AM
Greg Ayres = Voice Acting Idol

xXReiBearXx
08-12-2012, 09:34 PM
Greg Ayres = Voice Acting Idol

I see him every year at the anime convention here. He is such a sweetheart and an amazing DJ!

Graycochea
08-12-2012, 11:40 PM
I see him every year at the anime convention here. He is such a sweetheart and an amazing DJ!

Jealous.

ArchAngelLloyd
08-13-2012, 01:42 AM
I am not that foolish to leap before I look :gun2:

Damn good 4 u ReiBear. On both for u being cautious and for you looking into it. If this person wants you to meet bring some one/Some ones with you watch your back. I think I speak for any one in this community when I say BE CAREFULL. Other wise this person if they arent legit will have to deal with over a 160 pissed off moo foos. Just sayin :)

and yes this is a bit late :(