PDA

View Full Version : "Tying Up Loose Ends Part 2" (Halo Reach Gamenight)

Salvanous
08-08-2012, 05:10 AM
Date: August 13th (Potential to move a day forward or back, hard date determined by the 10th)
Time: 9:00 PM EST
Co-host: Rayven

So, the last time we did this we got everyone a bunch of awesome achievements, and besides a few hick ups, we had an overall fun time, however I realize we didn't even get close to getting all the achievements done, ending at only finishing up the Anniversary achievements for my group when we had to divide up. This time around, we are going to be working on getting the achievements that may still be giving people grief from the Defiant, and the Noble DLC packs, so if you do not have these DLC, then please get them for this gamenight.

I am also aware that some members got a from the moderators from Halo, mainly the people that were providing guests for extended periods of time, so we will be doing a few things differently for this gamenight, mainly:

-We won't be using guests, I don't want anyone getting in trouble here, this is to help you get those achievements that you otherwise probably couldn't. If we absolutely need to, then ensure your guest is actually getting some kills, and you may even want to get your real account into some combat as well, don't freak if you get a few deaths over this.

-We will aim to get the maps that we need to do the achievements on, if we don't get the map, or the gametype that we need to do the achievements, then we will act as if we are playing a game in matchmaking. (or simply mass quit out)

-We NEED people to have the Defiant DLC ATLEAST, as these are the more annoying achievements compared to Noble's.

-Most importantly listen: I spent too much time trying to organize people during the event, and it ended up people not paying attention and achievements taking too long to accomplish, I want to go through these fast, and maybe end with getting some fun matchmaking going after.

Participants:
-Salvanous
-Rayven
-Yehsus
-Carpe
-Mute

Rayven Feather
08-08-2012, 05:17 AM
Count me in, I've got 9 more achievements left.
Co-Host??

Yehsus
08-08-2012, 11:07 AM
I'm down for this if my schedule remains free

Salvanous
08-08-2012, 01:06 PM
Co-Host??

In the context you don't know what I mean, this is the person that may split the party if we needed to (I doubt we will, but just in case) they may also help with getting everyone together if I am running a few minutes late for whatever reason.

Now in the context if you are asking to be Co-host then of course.

On another note, if someone signs up for this and I am not on your friends list, then add me, it gets annoying have to hunt down people and hope I get their gamertag right.

Maxdoggy
08-08-2012, 01:23 PM
I'm down for this if my schedule remains free

This.

Deathhawk
08-08-2012, 01:48 PM
I'm in. I still don't have defiant though.

I don't have work and will have live!

Maxdoggy
08-08-2012, 01:54 PM
If this is later in the week, I can attend. Otherwise, I just found out that it's a no-go for me.

UNLUCKY NUM13ER
08-08-2012, 02:26 PM
I start school that day -.-

I'd like to make it but I can't.

Rayven Feather
08-08-2012, 09:11 PM
Count me in, I've got 9 more achievements left.
Co-Host??

oh yeah and, GARGOYLE, I HOPE YOU DIE!
-.-

Rayven Feather
08-09-2012, 01:55 AM
I want to be Co-Host just in case, i want to get more involved anyway.

OPOC1L1PSE
08-09-2012, 12:38 PM
ACHIEVEMENT WHORES!!! Just came here to hate...

- - - Updated - - -

BTW Nice sig Rayven :thumbs up:

Carpe Vexillum
08-09-2012, 12:38 PM
Shit, I'm in; I hate multi-player achievements.

Salvanous
08-09-2012, 12:52 PM
ACHIEVEMENT WHORES!!! Just came here to hate...

- - - Updated - - -

BTW Nice sig Rayven :thumbs up:

Don't come crying to me if you don't have the achievement to assassinate someone who is exiting armor lock. :P

OPOC1L1PSE
08-09-2012, 10:45 PM
Don't come crying to me if you don't have the achievement to assassinate someone who is exiting armor lock. :P

I'd rather not have it then cheat for it... There is a reason they are called "Achievements" because you work for them and you get a sense of achievement for doing it. This, basically takes all of that away.

Salvanous
08-09-2012, 11:24 PM
Well, that's your perspective, and you have a right to it, just know I am entitled to one as well that disagrees.

Salvanous
08-11-2012, 02:45 PM
I wanted to just throw this out to everyone that this event will be going on Monday, and I would prefer to NOT have to bring in guest accounts.

Ex Zen Mute
08-11-2012, 09:47 PM
Ill see about getting on.

Salvanous
08-13-2012, 12:57 PM
Remember people, this TODAY, so we will need people on and ready! :)