PDA

View Full Version : Artists of FC!?

SuRroundeD By 1
08-10-2012, 01:35 AM
So I've been wondering, how many people in FC play instruments? Any instruments count even the Flute.

Just wondering what people play, and if you have a guitar/ drums/ piano go ahead and post what brand you have.

I'll start, I play guitar, and I own a Fender Stratocaster from around 1982 (not positive).

Your turn FC.

Coda
08-10-2012, 02:22 AM
I played the saxaphone for a little bit in grade 8 for a class. But I don't play it now. I'm waaay too left brained to be good at a musical instrument.

UNLUCKY NUM13ER
08-10-2012, 03:05 AM
I played Clarinet from 4th-10th grades. But now I'm in college and it's been 5 years since I picked up a clarinet sober. I used it once a few years back when I was drunk....needless to say I sucked lol.

Also BurningScarekro plays Guitar I believe? Just sayin cause I haven't seen him active in a while.

SuRroundeD By 1
08-10-2012, 11:52 AM
I played Clarinet from 4th-10th grades. But now I'm in college and it's been 5 years since I picked up a clarinet sober. I used it once a few years back when I was drunk....needless to say I sucked lol.

Also BurningScarekro plays Guitar I believe? Just sayin cause I haven't seen him active in a while.

I can just imagine that.

"Hey babe, check this out" Grabs Clarinet, she's interested . . . until you play it . . .

Do you live at your college? Dorm or something?

Juggernaut9473
08-10-2012, 11:59 AM
lets see, started trombone in 5th grade, taught myself Tuba during the summer before 10th grade for marching band, 11th grade i switched over to a bass trombone, and i know a bit of auxiliary percussion and some synth than i used for my schools WGI percussion program

SuRroundeD By 1
08-10-2012, 12:36 PM
lets see, started trombone in 5th grade, taught myself Tuba during the summer before 10th grade for marching band, 11th grade i switched over to a bass trombone, and i know a bit of auxiliary percussion and some synth than i used for my schools WGI percussion program

Wow nice! That's a lot under the belt huh? No pun intended.

Juggernaut9473
08-10-2012, 01:40 PM
Wow nice! That's a lot under the belt huh? No pun intended.

Lol back in hs you couldn't catch me in anything but music

UNLUCKY NUM13ER
08-10-2012, 03:44 PM
Do you live at your college? Dorm or something?

No actually I live off campus, in a house by myself....rent free. :sweat:

MedeDust
08-10-2012, 03:45 PM
I've played saxophone for 8 years, drums for 6 years, bass(my main instrument) for 6 years, Piano(my secondary instrument) for 5 years, Guitar for 4 years, played tuba for a year in middle school, played the tenor sax for 2 years, and lastly the trombone in middle school.

I have a fender jazz bass, percussion bass, and a Brownsville.

I have 6 strat guitars.

And I have a Yamaha drum set.

Fuzzy
08-10-2012, 04:02 PM
I've played saxophone for 8 years, drums for 6 years, bass(my main instrument) for 6 years, Piano(my secondary instrument) for 5 years, Guitar for 4 years, played tuba for a year in middle school, played the tenor sax for 2 years, and lastly the trombone in middle school.

I have 6 strat guitars.

I play triangle! beat that...

Harry
08-10-2012, 04:33 PM
I've played the violin ever since the 3rd grade. I'm starting to lose interest in it because I can't seem to get any better and it is sort of boring now D:

I'm trying to get into teh guitarz to get teh hawt babezzzzz.

IrelandWolf
08-10-2012, 05:08 PM
Drummer over m'here.

Maxdoggy
08-10-2012, 07:55 PM
From 5th-11th Grade I played Alto Saxophone in my concert bands.
In 11th Grade I played Tenor Saxophone in Marching Band as a Field Commander (precursor position to becoming a Drum Major).
In 12th Grade I played Baritone Saxophone in Wind Ensemble and Jazz Ensemble (easily my favorite saxophone).
In 12th Grade, I also was Drum Major in Marching Band - meaning my instrument was my hands and my shouting. Lol.

Silko
08-10-2012, 08:09 PM
Band nerds. 9-12th grade FOOTBALL!!! 3 years of youth league going into High School.

SuRroundeD By 1
08-10-2012, 11:17 PM

I have 6 strat guitars.

Nice! What kind of music did you play with those strats (I mean genre btw)?

Wow, a lot of band people here haha, my brother is going to try and go into band, but he's scared because he thinks he'll get picked on a lot . . . GlassyDread? Some of you might know him, I don't really know how to reply to that though. Help?

bazongaman502
08-11-2012, 01:04 AM
I sing and play acoustic guitar... im in the process in learning to play guitar again... been years since i last tried

SuRroundeD By 1
08-11-2012, 01:15 AM
I sing and play acoustic guitar... im in the process in learning to play guitar again... been years since i last tried

Nice, you should learn: "More than a Feeling" by Boston. Great song, especially if you can sing it.

Then learn: "Wanted Dead or Alive" by Bon Jovi. I love playing those songs

I've played the violin ever since the 3rd grade. I'm starting to lose interest in it because I can't seem to get any better and it is sort of boring now D:

I'm trying to get into teh guitarz to get teh hawt babezzzzz.

Haha, word of advice . . . When it comes to band play, drummers get most of the chicks ;)

But I like playin' the guitar better anyway.

UNLUCKY NUM13ER
08-11-2012, 01:18 AM
Nice, you should learn: "More than a Feeling" by Boston. Great song, especially if you can sing it.

Then learn: "Wanted Dead or Alive" by Bon Jovi. I love playing those songs

:-D

SuRroundeD By 1
08-11-2012, 01:22 AM
:-D

We need a zippo lighter 'smiley'

UNLUCKY NUM13ER
08-11-2012, 01:37 AM
I second that motion!

Metkil!!!

SuRroundeD By 1
08-11-2012, 01:41 AM