PDA

View Full Version : The Artic Eagle

Lol its James
08-10-2012, 11:17 PM
I'm going to start a story and it's going to be from my point of view but in Bellator, kind of like Messi's... If you wanna be in It just write what you Want to be like... I can fit BLUE and REDD hopefully :D

Gargoyle
08-10-2012, 11:22 PM
I wanna be like mike.

Srly though, I'd rather be a red officer like i am. Kinda behind the desk indivuidual with plenty of field experience.

Nicholas Sapien
08-10-2012, 11:47 PM
Srly though, I'd rather be a red officer like i am. Kinda behind the desk indivuidual with plenty of field experience.

I want to be like this but more like in the field type with lots of experience

ArchAngelLloyd
08-11-2012, 12:04 AM
I'm going to start a story and it's going to be from my point of view but in Bellator, kind of like Messi's... If you wanna be in It just write what you Want to be like... I can fit BLUE and REDD hopefully :D

So help me god if you put me in it my desk better do something cool like fly or turn into a Harley or something lol
Seriously though If you want to put me in it im cool with it. :)

ItsGettingMessi
08-11-2012, 12:13 AM
well i would like my guy if you choose to have me in it be like how i am in the story... the kind of spec ops sniper guy who stays behind the battle and takes everyone out

Silent Arbiter1
08-11-2012, 12:41 AM
If there's still room left in story for me, I would like to be the Arbiter (as long as you could put Sangheili in this story) My primary weapons would be the energy sword and the covenant carbine, and my equipment is active camouflage. My team would be BLUE.

bazongaman502
08-11-2012, 01:06 AM
Put me in it... wounder how to put me in it? just ask around to people, listen to what they say ;)

otherwise make me any way you want me to be

Lol its James
08-11-2012, 08:09 AM
Wow that's actually a lot of people, that I didn't expect okay I'll try my best

Lol its James
08-11-2012, 11:57 AM
Prologue and first chapter up its called Artic eagle . You guys aren't in it yet but later on I will put you in

Lol its James
09-10-2012, 11:34 PM
A lot of chapters are up guys, ummm still have to put REDD In that will be next chapter... I will hopefully write that tommorow.