PDA

View Full Version : Future

Rokkman X
08-13-2012, 04:30 PM
A long time ago, there was an MMO coming out that I really wanted to try. Long story short I never had the chance to. But a less of a while back I remembered it and looked into the game to see if it was still active in some shape or form. What I found was an archive of everything that happened in the game from when it started to when it died. As I read through it and looked at screenshots, I couldn't help but feel a bit sad. Sure it was just a game, but the people playing it had given it a heart and a soul. That heart and soul was made up of all of the people that contributed to and played it.

I hope one day, when it's our time as a community, to disband, that we can all look back on what is left of it and say that we tried our best to make sure the community would grow and become something great.
When I see FC, I really only see it in a cool hue of blue, but that doesn't mean I don't care about the Red end of the spectrum. We are two sides of the same coin, and as the saying goes, we are only as strong as the weakest link.

Let's make sure we have nice things to leave behind when we go.

Bang.

---Update---
Also after this war lets all help make a time capsule!

Blackhawk570
08-13-2012, 04:39 PM
A long time ago, there was an MMO coming out that I really wanted to try. Long story short I never had the chance to. But a less of a while back I remembered it and looked into the game to see if it was still active in some shape or form. What I found was an archive of everything that happened in the game from when it started to when it died. As I read through it and looked at screenshots, I couldn't help but feel a bit sad. Sure it was just a game, but the people playing it had given it a heart and a soul. That heart and soul was made up of all of the people that contributed to and played it.

I hope one day, when it's our time as a community, to disband, that we can all look back on what is left of it and say that we tried our best to make sure the community would grow and become something great.
When I see FC, I really only see it in a cool hue of blue, but that doesn't mean I don't care about the Red end of the spectrum. We are two sides of the same coin, and as the saying goes, we are only as strong as the weakest link.

Let's make sure we have nice things to leave behind when we go.

Bang.

---Update---
Also after this war lets all help make a time capsule!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Utxb-kzvFZU

nahh jk :D

I hope this community lasts a very long time!

Rokkman X
08-13-2012, 04:45 PM
lol fuck you blackhawk XD

VerbotenDonkey
08-13-2012, 04:54 PM
Talk of the community disbanding?

Never.

RetRdidMunkie
08-13-2012, 05:13 PM
Talk of the community disbanding?

Never.
This^

Juggernaut9473
08-13-2012, 05:13 PM
This place won't die

RetRdidMunkie
08-13-2012, 05:17 PM
This place won't die

Too many hard-headed, incredibly persistent fuckers like us for that to ever happen..

Gargoyle
08-13-2012, 05:24 PM
lol, point.^
If this place started in H2 and we're heading into H4, I'd be surprised if this place ever caved. We've been through some shit, but we good son.

Rokkman, we should join forces and make a white army. Beat everyone else, then they'll remember us :thumbs up:

bazongaman502
08-13-2012, 05:53 PM
http://i261.photobucket.com/albums/ii62/StelmariaonE7/Serious-baby.gif

people talk about FC "disbanding" alot. Some said we would be lucky to get through reach... well we have made it through (as it seems right now) and we are already striving to Halo 4.

This community wont die for a while. There are far to many dedicated members here in FC to allow this to fall.

Also, look at all of the "retireing" posts people have made... a big majority of them are back fighting again. FC is inside of us, and its hard to let it go. RaZ, Myth, Spartan, Metkil, Mede and others can leave but i bet some will still stick around and keep this going.

Coda
08-13-2012, 07:44 PM
Once Halo is done, we'll see what happens. But I expect to see FC go all the way to the end of Halo. And further.