PDA

View Full Version : I GhostHammer I (Cody S 117)

GhostHammer
08-30-2010, 01:32 AM
Hello everyone, I am I GhostHammer I and few left here know me better as Cody S 117.

I joined the War Sim community March 16 2006 during the Axis Vs Allies Conflict. I took part in all major conflicts including RvB, RvBR, FC, FCRB, and FCRV and had a few brief retirements here and there. I am the longest serving solider left, not including the remaining founders, and was the 4th recruit into this community behind my cousin Killadawg, Sciguy, and Bkay.

I'm from the "Old Days" meaning I ain't one for spit, polish, or bullshit. I'm straight up and by the book untill you prove yourself as a committed, active member of this community I have loved for so many years at which time I may ease up on you. I always demand a lot, but I never ask anything I don't think someone is capable of.

Hightlights of my career include creating RAMASS, BAAAMS, METEOR, one of the most successful Battalions of FCR 2 the 19th Sky Riders, as well as an epic battle during RvBR on Waterworks where my co-leader Snackman90 and I led the Red Army to a last second wn over the Blues to keep the map leading Red to victory weeks later. Alongside us faught Tunakahuna, Squirrel, and our general SpartanBH.

I have had many brothers in arms here. Some have fallen, others are still here, but none have ever been anything short of amazing. They include Raz, Micro, Snack, Loco, Destiny Hero, Dr K, Killadawg, BlackDargonn, Mephistar, One Diamond, Tyranny, Fletcha, Metkill, Haloplayer, Mede Dust, and Lunar Ravens, as well as too many others to name. Those mentioned are the ones I've worked closley with during my time here, although I hold all of the "Old Guys" in very high esteem.

Outside of my War Sim life, I train in multiple forms of hand to hand combat with a main focus on Krav Maga. I am an avid shooter and serving member of the Canadian Armed Forces. I enjoy working out, getting out with friends, and having a good time. I have a daughter and a wife so you could call me "old" if you want.

Do you job, do it right, and be active, and you'll soon find I am a great friend, teammate, and ally. Don't do this, and you wil end up in a bad place, that I promise you. I'm a hardass and cold, but my methods have worked, if you have doubts, ask any of the people listed above, I know what I'm doing. One thing, NEVER disrespect those who have worked so hard on this palce, that I will not tolerate. Period.

For a detailed report of my life both inside and outside of the Wars, see my full Service Record (http://forerunnerconflict.pbwork s.com/Cody-S-117)
Ghost

KillaDawg360
08-30-2010, 01:45 AM
METEOR Training program classified, LOL. Welcome back.

GhostHammer
08-30-2010, 01:47 AM
Still is dude, I'm bringing it into Reach.

Mi Boys Dinner
08-30-2010, 01:47 AM
Hello hello hello. :P

Maxdoggy
08-30-2010, 01:51 AM
Awesome to have you back, and in a commanding position.

Random question, but what happened to MicroJupiter, anyway?

GhostHammer
08-30-2010, 01:53 AM
Micro...

Don't worry, he's always watching ;)

Maxdoggy
08-30-2010, 02:12 AM
Micro...

Don't worry, he's always watching ;)

Just wondering. He wasn't listed as one of the leaders of the site. He was back on the old one a while back.

LocoCrazy
08-30-2010, 02:51 AM
Hey Cody. I love you buddy. No homo. You're like...cool n shit.

high 5 me. Photo op.

HeavyArms
08-30-2010, 06:50 AM
Shall I roll out the tanks sir? :tank::tank::tank::tank:: tank::tank::tank::tank::t ank::tank::tank::tank::ta nk::tank::tank::tank:

Spartanbh
09-03-2010, 06:05 PM
as well as an epic battle during RvBR on Waterworks where my co-leader Snackman90 and I led the Red Army to a last second wn over the Blues to keep the map leading Red to victory weeks later.

I was in that game and was the General leading the attack =D. Still my favorite moment too.

MicroJupiter
01-11-2011, 08:50 PM
Oh ya know, I just decided to show up late, and blow everyone's minds!
-Micro

Maxdoggy
01-11-2011, 08:53 PM
Saywhatnow?! Awesome to see you again, dude.

RaZ Vader
01-11-2011, 08:54 PM
:clap:*waves*:clap:

MicroJupiter
01-11-2011, 08:58 PM
Great to see you again too man! It's been too long. And Cody, I was not listed in your Brothers in Arms portion...ouch :(
-Micro

GhostHammer
07-12-2011, 08:08 AM
Fix'd micro!

RENGADE 0F FUNK
07-12-2011, 11:10 AM
*Throws up hands, screams in the air, and calls upon the gods*

OK, micro should be back shortly.