PDA

View Full Version : FC: Rev4 (6/24/2012) Tritan G18 Ascension 2 vs. REDWATCH

XxnExX15
08-19-2012, 11:17 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dyuFv6QFxkE&feature=player_embeddedMy first video ever for fc. This was taken in the last war we lost but it has alot of action.

UPDATE: Just realized about the end i know it not a big deal lol i just noticed it tho.

OPOC1L1PSE
08-19-2012, 11:30 PM
Awesome...

Sicarioano
08-19-2012, 11:33 PM
No strategy when you guys bum rushed for that bomb, probably could've worked better if you flanked through the giant penis area.

XxnExX15
08-20-2012, 12:10 AM
Ya this game was actually about half the teams first fc game including me. It wasn't pretty.

SuRroundeD By 1
08-20-2012, 12:22 AM
No strategy when you guys bum rushed for that bomb, probably could've worked better if you flanked through the giant penis area.

Haha, you said penis . . .

XxnExX15
08-20-2012, 12:27 AM
Haha, you said penis . . .
https://encrypted-tbn1.google.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTaBWBK fDkQbJgjqZ3g-7BOA-iapROGMm16i8Oi6WeEkJyISl2 e

SuRroundeD By 1
08-20-2012, 12:48 AM
And xXnExX15, when you're firing at targets that are pretty far away, you want to crouch and fire, even if they have the bomb. Somewhere around the beginning/middle of the video REDD had bomb and you were rushing while firing at full bloom, you're not going to hit as many shots as you want to, now, if you're in a pinch and have no choice than go at it . . . but when you have teammates rushing for the bomb, squad down and start picking off as many targets as you can with greater accuracy (crouching decreases bloom). That way, you're more accurate and you can take out more enemies, because by the time you and your team got to the bomb area you were flanked and naded and had nowhere to go.

Also, when you're trying to fire off that kill shot on someone who isn't very close to you, wait for the bloom to decrease (almost fully reset). I noticed a few kills where you would have had the guy if you had waited for your bloom to reset.

I noticed that you were very aggressive on bomb, but there were a few bad decisions. When you know the bomb guy is around a corner, chuck nades don't go to him for the melee, he will win . . . every time. Also, don't rush him if he has teammates around him, if you do that all you will do is get yourself killed and you are MUCH more valuable to your team alive than dead. Only rush bomb if you have teammates around you, and always try to take them out at a distance, don't try and get close unless you have a power weapon.

Otherwise nice game, it was pretty close.

XxnExX15
08-20-2012, 12:54 AM
Thanks for the tips :) like i said this was my first game in fc and my officers have taught me ALOT but thank you for the tips i will try them out!

ArchAngelLloyd
08-20-2012, 01:34 AM
Ya this game was actually about half the teams first fc game including me. It wasn't pretty.
:( I was with Salvs group. Good vid bud sooooo you have a capture card :thumbsup:

XxnExX15
08-20-2012, 01:42 AM
:( I was with Salvs group. Good vid bud sooooo you have a capture card :thumbsup: Yes sir i do :)

purple gamer 17
08-24-2012, 07:57 PM
Yea..... first day for me in a controlling position of my squad..... and yes half the people had no idea what was going on.
"What score does the game go too?"

XxnExX15
08-24-2012, 08:10 PM
Yea..... first day for me in a controlling position of my squad..... and yes half the people had no idea what was going on.
"What score does the game go too?" Thats about was exactly being said. :)