PDA

View Full Version : Purple Team Story (Chapter 1)

Reaper
08-22-2012, 09:46 PM
15 years before Present......

The night was silent and the moon was shining brightly. 5 courageous heros had gathered to take out a secret organization that robbed them.

Gaurdian 1: Sir...
Gaurdian 2: Yes?
Gaurdian 1: how exactly.... are we going to break into that base? i mean i'm up for suicide missions anyday but 10,000 against 5?
Gaurdian 3: That just means 2,000 for each of us.
Gaurdian 4: You never complain about this type of stuff. You of all people would want to head in first seeing as how they robbed you, which i gotta say, they have serious balls for doing.
Gaurdian 1: Oh, believe me, when I find them, I plan on shoving swords down each of their throats.
Gaurdian 2: So whats the problem?
Gaurdian 1: The problem..... is what they stole.... you know as well as i do that theres a reason we are the gaurdians of them.
Gaurdian 5: Which is why the five of us will be all thats needed to take it back.
Gaurdian 1: But...
Gaurdian 2: Enough, now be quiet, I think I hear someone coming.......

Present Day

It has been 10 years since the start of the FC wars. after several conflicts of war, both sides had thought of using an EMP on the other army. Unfortunately the explosion of both bombs were so great that they combined and caused a super nova that spreaded deep into the atmosphere and destroying all ways of communication and transportation out of reach. Everyone was stranded on Reach but the war still continued, only due to what is now known as the Great Tragedy, most machines were inoperable, and soon it became nearly impossible to manufature guns or ammunition. All guns that were salvageable were hidden away and given to the special units while the basic of units recieved the basic sword and shield. War had literally gone through a de-evolution. Some soilders decided to leave the war and hide out whereever they could, while most soilders had however, decided to change up the game abit. They started to create new weapons, mutate the soilders with what little science still worked, and study magic. now war had changed completely. what some thought were impossible was now reality as soilders had to fight creatures that weren't even human anymore, fight demons, or things straight from a comic. However, 2 weapons were yet to be discovered, 2 weapons so powerul, that the gaurdains of those weapons dedicated their lives to keep it a secret..... until now......

What remained of the Empire had recently discovered an underground city, one that was here before the arrival of the empire or brotherhood. The Emporeror told the Archangels Plattoon to go do reconincess on the city and see if their was anything valubale. as Hellwolf thought over the orders in his head, he thought "This is crap work, Their needs to be some Excitement or I swear to god I'm going to kill m......

REDD Soldier 1: Captain Hellwolf, I found something
Hellwolf: Let me see it.
REDD Soldier1: Look, its a person...... and he is still alive........
Hellwolf: Hey, are you alright?
Stranger (mumbling): Why did we steal it..... why did we steal it..... such power...... such beauty......
Hellwolf: What did you steal?
Stranger: It was ours, we stole it first
Hellwolf: What are you talking about?
Stranger: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Iz-8CSa9xj8
Hellwolf: What is the name of your precious?
Stranger: SOUL EDGE!!!!! THE WEAPON OF THE GODS, IT WAS OURS, WE STOLED IT FAIR AND SQUARE, BUT HE STOLE IT BACK.
Hellwolf: What is Soul Edge?
Stranger: SOUL EDGE IS DEATH, IT IS STRENGTH, IT IS FEAR, IT IS HELL, IT IS MINE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !

(Hellwolf slaps the stranger to knock some sense into him)

Stranger: whaa... where am I?
Hellwolf: Your in a small town deep within a cave. How long have you been down here?
Stranger: I... I lost count after a couple of years... I've been surviving on the mushrooms that have been growing down here, and all the worms nice enough to crawl through the cracks.
Hellwolf: Are you Empire, war deserter, or brotherhood?
Stranger: What in the hell is the brotherhood, and didn't the empire die over a decade ago?
Hellwolf: So we weren't the first empire on Reach... interesting.... what else can y....

(Out of nowhere a single knife is thrown at the stranger peircing him in the forehead, now a barrage of knives are being thrown through the passage as the rest of REDD army hides behind whatever they could fine.)

REDD Soldier 2: Ambush!!!
Hellwolf: Soldier, get back to REDD Highcom and report to the emporer! If this Soul Edge thing actually exists, we might need it.
REDD Soldier 3: No, Sir. If theirs anybody else out their, your probably the only one who could take them on by yourself. We'll stay behind sir, and sorry for the disobiedience.
Hellwolf: No soilder your goi...

(REDD Soldier throws shield as hard as he can to the ceiling causing the area between him and Hellwolf to be blocked off by giant rocks, leaving all the soldiers but Hellwolf trapped in the cave)

Hellwolf: .....Give them hell marines!
REDD Soldier 1-5: YES SIR!

(Hellwolf leaves)

REDD Soldier 1: alright pussies, show yourselves!

(And with that comment walked out 5 BLUE Soldiers from the darkness)

REDD Soldier 1: alright you assholes, lets get this fight started, For the Emperor!!!!!!
BLUE Soldier 1: For the Rebellion!!!!!!!

(For those of you who wish to discover the fate of the Soldiers: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6SPzuWeAQ-g&list=PLF4A26CD52E683750&index=3&feature=plpp_video )

Hellwolf ran out into the open night heading straight for base as he heard screams of pain. he couldn't tell if they belonged to the enemy or his soldiers and was almost prepared to turn around when a knife struck the floor one centimeter away from his foot in front of him and another one the same distance behind him.

Hellwolf: Well, well, well, if it isn't the leader of Ascension.
Salvanous: Nice to see you to Hellwolf. By the way, I heard what that man you found told you, and the only one who needs to know about this are the Brotherhood, so unfortunately, i'm going to have to kill you now. The battlefield is already filled with lots of c4, and i've already learned some interesting stuff about my... modifications. and look what you have.... just a sword, no shield. do you really think you can handle me all alone?
Hellwolf: First let me just say that sheilds and genetic modifications are for pussies. Also you need to realize why they call me Hellwolf. Ohhh... Hellhound.

(Automatically a giant wolf rips its way into our dimension and stands loyally next to Hellwolf)

Hellwolf: Now, lets see how well you can handle us.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KbKt6y61J3w&list=UUZ64rcZvRsJS-NXGDqwK7XA&index=1&feature=plcp

(Hellwolf and Salvaous both get slowly back onto their feet and charge each other for one last strike)

Raider0614
08-22-2012, 10:11 PM
I honestly had no idea how the idea was ultimately going to be handled but the product was impressive and a fanboy surprise for any fan of halo and soul calibur. An odd mashup, if i do say so myself.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Iqu9cTeAOSU

Raider0614
08-22-2012, 10:23 PM
I have a problem with the fight scene though. Why didn't you choose the cave arena? Wouldn't that make alot more sense than random ass Japanese temple with giant robot spider? Other than that, the fights were clever and the character design seems appealing.

Reaper
08-22-2012, 10:24 PM
I have a problem with the fight scene though. Why didn't you choose the cave arena? Wouldn't that make alot more sense than random ass Japanese temple with giant robot spider? Other than that, the fights were clever and the character design seems appealing.

because i wanted an underground city theme and the temple was the closest thing as i could find, and for your previous post:

Juggernaut9473
08-22-2012, 10:53 PM
Keep up the good work. Looks like this is going to be pretty good :)

Fateless Wolf
08-22-2012, 11:12 PM
i feel special lol so far its a really interesting story line and howd you know me and my enemy happen to be the guy i consider my enemy in fc haha so epic guess. fight scenes were awesome otherwise great story keep it up cant wait to see the rest of it ;)

Reaper
08-22-2012, 11:40 PM
working on fight scene for chapter 2 right now, and i'm glad you enjoyed it.

Nicholas Sapien
08-22-2012, 11:43 PM
working on fight scene for chapter 2 right now, and i'm glad you enjoyed it.
Hey reaper, tell myth to add a like button to the site

Also, this is very cool
I'm wondering if you just going to do red's perspective or both red and blue, I'm also think you might add other perspectives as well

Reaper
08-22-2012, 11:51 PM
it was already planned for REDD and BLUE, along with some of our... special FC people

Juggernaut9473
08-22-2012, 11:53 PM
I'm one of the few "neutral" people to add myself to the character list so I would be interested to see on which side I would end up

Reaper
08-23-2012, 12:14 AM
Nice to know my first chapter is good to everyone so far.

ChillSquishster
08-23-2012, 12:55 AM
I am liking it so far, can't wait to see what will happen next :)

Reaper
08-23-2012, 01:21 AM
lets just say its something your not gonna see coming

Fateless Wolf
08-23-2012, 02:33 AM
so i take it the battle between me and salv continues???? and i take a bullet to the knee and yell ooooo god i took a bullet to the knee im not gonna make it im seeing the light haha

Reaper
08-23-2012, 02:40 AM
lets just say its something your not gonna see coming

Fateless Wolf
08-23-2012, 03:07 AM
hm sounds interesting cant wait.

purple gamer 17
08-24-2012, 08:29 PM
What the Hell.
How can they both just simply... die.
Oh and I like the story...

Reaper
08-24-2012, 09:07 PM
...... Read chapter 2 before i make this joke video i'm sending Rayven public......