PDA

View Full Version : Purple Team Story (Chapter 3)

Reaper
08-24-2012, 09:18 PM
15 Years in the Past......

Reaper (yelling): HEY GUYS, CAN YOU HEAR ME? crap, these walls must be soundproof. might as well get Soul Edge by myself

(As Reaper went down the passage, he felt the presence of Soul Edge getting stronger. He found a giant cage and cautiously walked toward it, for his gut told him Soul Edge was in their even though he knew it was a trap. As Reaper got inside, The wall quickly rised with massive noise that it cause Reaper to turn around. When he looked forward again, he saw a man standing their, holding his Soul Edge... but something was wrong with it, he could feel it.)

Reaper: What have you done to my Soul Edge? Its shape is now completely different and i sense it is in pain.
Stranger: Why, I was just practicing with it like that little brat i killed was doing. I like this design and Soul Edge will learn to love it. By the way Mr. Reaper, your a very hard man to find. I mean you literally spend a few hours in a town just so people won't recognize the new guy that much. And hiding Soul Edge in bandages was a very smart idea considering the amount of people who would love to use this weapon of beauty. You really shouldn't have left that squirt playing with it, I mean the only reason we even got this blade was because the kid was showing it off. (to Soul Edge) Do you want a snack my servant? I have a fresh soul right on that table outside this cage, a newborn baby in fact. But before that, lets have our appetizer.
Reaper: You killed my baby bro, now you want to kill that baby just to feed your blade? Oh god i'm going to enjoy killing you.

(As Reaper begins to charge the stranger, Soul Edge brightens and Reaper stops. Soul Edge was sending a message about the baby into Reaper's mind)

Reaper: .... I understand. Hey Dipshit, I was going to give you a quick painless death to show i can still show mercy when i'm completely pissed off, but I guess I'm going to do it as slow, and painful as fucking possible! Hell, I was even going to let you use my Soul Edge against me, but circumstances have changed!

(Reaper pulls out his hand, and Soul Edge flies toward Reaper (with the stranger's hand still attached) and Soul Edge recovers its form)

Stranger (in pain): YOU BASTARD, I'LL KILL Y...

(Reaper points sword toward the direction of Stranger, and uses the power of Soul Edge to create a temporary arm, one horribly ravaged, on Stranger and a copy of the Soul Edge he held is now in that hand)

Reaper: I want you to be able to fight back, so i turned you into a nightmare, the only warrior class other than me that can carry Soul Edge. so now you can see how hopeless and meaningless you pissing me off is.
Stranger: You'll regret this!

(They both charge at each other) (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-9HFqcWW540&feature=plcp)

Present...

As Puba, Trooper, and Raider were meditating in Raider's dogo, Dustyman charges in with Verbotedonkey.

Puba, Trooper, Raider (salute): Sir!
Verbotendonkey: At ease. I've asked Dustyman to bring me here because a matter of grave importance has happened. Reaper went to assist Hellwolf on the battlefield, he succedded, and on the way back their was a.... problem. Apparently Reaper snapped, stabbed Hellwolf in the gut, and ran off into the night. Before you ask, yes Hellwolf is alright, Reaper didn't hit anything critical but like I was telling Dustyman two minutes ago, all Reaper kept saying was Soul Edge. Judging from the reaction that Dustyman had, I'm guessing you three also know whats going on, am I correct?

(An akward silence passed but eventually Puba talked first)

Puba: Sir, before I say anything i need to know if one, anyone else knows about this, two, who told Reaper about Soul Edge, and three, whats going to happen to Reaper?
Verbotedonkey: Since you asked nicely I'll tell you. Over half of REDD army already knows about this since you really can't cover the idea of Hellwolf crawling through the front gate with a hole in his chest. And to answer your other two questions it was Hellwolf who told Reaper in his report and if Reaper isn't restrained soon, he might be killed. Now then, tell me what you know and thats an order.
Raider: follow me into the back room sir.

(as they walked into the storage area in the back room, Puba, Trooper, Raider, and Dustyman explain how Reaper was a gaurdian of the sword Soul Edge. The weapon was created on the pure intention of destruction and only those with the bloodline of a Reaper could hold it)

Verbotedonkey: Wait, so how do you four know so much?
Puba: Simple, we were the gaurdians of Soul Calibur. It is the opposite of Soul Edge. Where Soul Edge causes death, Soul Calibur can create life. Since only Soul Calibur can destroy Soul Edge, they assigned 4 gaurdians for this blade, on the slight chance those who overcame the dark powers of Soul Edge learned to weild it. Reaper had.... problems. He lost it when his brother was killed and tried to destroy the planet. This was 1 month before FC came to Reach.
Verbotendonkey: Wait, so if Reach was populated before we came, where did they all go?
Puba: ......Reaper was very thorough. When we finally defeated him, we thought hard about slaying him or not. He was always the hothead in the group you can't fight without who saved are asses half as much as we saved his. Also, with all the bloodshed, we couldn't stand to see anyone else die. So we used the power of Soul Calibur to create fake memories in his head. He ended up being the Reaper we all know and sometimes like. He remembers his brother still though, but he was convinced he drowned. Inorder to make sure nobody knew about the two blades we seperated them. We keep Soul Edge here, locked in a special chest that Reaper can't sense through. Soul Calibur is hidden within my original blade deep in BLUE territory.
Verbotendonkey: So the strongest weapon in existence.... was in the capital of REDD this entire time while is co counterpart is in the heart of BLUE?
Trooper: Pretty much.
Verbotendonkey: What I don't get is how that guy Hellwolf found in the cave can be the same guy you claimed killed his brother
Dustyman: Simple, Reaper knows how to torture if you piss him off enough.
Verbotendonkey: Is this the chest here?
Raider: Yes.

(As the Redwatch plattoon open the chest, all but Verbotendonkey realized something terrible)

Puba: SON OF A BITCH!!!
Verbotendonkey: What is it?
Trooper: This Soul Edge.... is a fragment!
Verbotendonkey: So what does that mean?
Dustyman: It means its a peice of Soul Edge thats suppose to take form of how the last person wishes to weild it and contain the demonic energy of Soul Edge for a short time before losing that energy. Reaper must have known he was going to lose the fight and somehow replaced his sword with a counterfiet.
Raider: What surprises me though... is that he didn't boobytra...

(The Soul Edge fragment rises into the air, and bones start coming out of it. They start taking shape as what first looks like a human skeleton but then develops wings and a tail. Now blood red steel is covering that body and its forming into some kind of Abomination)

Abomination: ALL THOSE WHO OPPOSE REAPER SHALL DIE
Raider: He's mine!
Verbotendonkey: No he's mine, and thats an order. I'm interested to see how strong this "abomination' is.
Raider: ... um... yes sir!
Abomination: Come at me one at a time or five at a time, it will not make a difference!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PgLL5GbDNA4&feature=youtu.be

(As the creature known as Abomination was thrown to the floor, his entire body was breaking. at first glance it was just his armor but as the 5 warriors watched, the creature was loosing his flesh and blood as well until nothing remained of him. As the 5 soilders looked at the remains of the creature, one question passed through Puba's mind)

Puba: ..... Where is the real Soul Edge?

Coda
08-24-2012, 09:32 PM
Donkey looks awesome :D this is looking pretty cool. I look forward to seeing where it goes

(told you I'd read it)

Reaper
08-24-2012, 09:34 PM
and the fact he raped one of my best styles makes him all the more awesome (i actually tried to see if i could kick his ass on first try and this is the first try). I made this chapter as a tribute to him since he is leaving.

VerbotenDonkey
08-24-2012, 10:04 PM
Hahahahahaha true men fight with their fists/hooves first. Damn that Abomination was destroyed quick, just shows my true strength. :P

I loved it Reaper, keep it up.

OPOC1L1PSE
08-24-2012, 10:05 PM
Nice job Reaper :) Liking the story so far and the videos to go with them. Only thing I would suggest is proofread a little bit more. It's fine, but there are a few spelling mistakes here and there...

Reaper
08-24-2012, 10:07 PM
Nice job Reaper :) Liking the story so far and the videos to go with them. Only thing I would suggest is proofread a little bit more. It's fine, but there are a few spelling mistakes here and there...

well the guy who ususally tells me on whether its crap or not and the errors didn't message me back in time. And for Donkey, did you love how you completely ripped apart one of my favorite people?

VerbotenDonkey
08-24-2012, 10:09 PM
well the guy who ususally tells me on whether its crap or not and the errors didn't message me back in time. And for Donkey, did you love how you completely ripped apart one of my favorite people?

Right before you posted this, I edited my first comment xD

Reaper
08-24-2012, 10:12 PM
Which Reminds me, if i were you, i'd watch chapter 9. I get the feeling you'll really enjoy it.

Nicholas Sapien
08-24-2012, 10:18 PM
lol that last fight was funny.

Fateless Wolf
08-24-2012, 11:31 PM
Thats how i picture donkey ;) hahaha and what is this talk about donkey leaveing? what did i all miss lol. so far so good its getting better and better i reallly like the un expected story line so far ;).

Reaper
08-25-2012, 12:11 AM
Read Redwatch open communications on the leaving part and i thought you would hate this chapter considering u get stabbed in the back by your friend... literally.

Fateless Wolf
08-25-2012, 03:17 AM
haha that was the unexpected part i was talking about. But it wouldnt be the the first time you've backed stabbed me and a someone who also has the name reaper has betrayed me in RoA (not you RoA Reaper). so its the 3rd betrayel lmfao but getting seriouse idk im sure you've done something to me that i just dont remember. but otherwise that unexpected betrayel was quite random it took me a while to figure out it wasnt said in the later chapter so yea that was a awesome touch to it. very unexpected

Reaper
08-25-2012, 02:40 PM
i've never stabbed you in the back in the years. you told me that was RoA Reaper who did it.

Raider0614
08-25-2012, 03:42 PM
This chapter is probably the worst out of the three and I will tell you why, good sir. First two chapters had character development and Hellwolf, Salv, and Reaper all had (to some extent) personalities. It was bold to introduce me, Fael, Puba, and a sexy bitch named donkey but I didn't feel like there was any character was etched into us besides that we were there. This seems also like a petty bias complaint but I find it gargantuan BS that Puba would know all that. Since I'm his teacher wouldn't i know more about the swords? You could've started off like "The sound of clashing steel greeted Donkey as he awkwardly stumbled into a Japanese Villa dojo where he can see Fael and Puba sparring with each other on a raised platform." Now that's a stretch and I know you have alot of work with the epic scale of it all but thats just a suggestion. So yeah, next time be sure to give each character a bit of personality and more than one line. I know it sounds like I'm bitching hard but let me assure that im loving this story and I'm keeping up with it. 2614

Reaper
08-25-2012, 04:05 PM

Fateless Wolf
08-25-2012, 04:18 PM
good just checking and yea idk if you know that reaper but i hope that kid dies cold stuff but i gave it all to him only for him to back stab me and rat me out. and idk if you thought i was claiming you of backstabbing me but i was just giveing you bs if anyone im still friends with has back stabbed me its pandemic.

Reaper
08-25-2012, 04:32 PM
Pandemic is BS

and Raider, the chapter was mainly to introduce Verbotendonkey.