PDA

View Full Version : Purple Team Story (Chapter 4)

Reaper
08-25-2012, 08:58 PM
15 Years in the Past......

(As the 4 Gaurdians known as Puba, Trooper, Dustyman, and Raider entered the chamber with the giant cage, they could smell blood in the air. They already knew that Reaper was giving hell to the man that took his sword but were surprised to see Reaper heading in their direction, with the man still alive on the floor, Soul Edge in one hand, and a baby in the other. As they were about to say something, Reaper threw his sword into the ceiling causing the ceiling to break peices of dubris on the only exit to the chamber, locking the stranger their for the rest of his life)

Puba: What happened in their?
Reaper: Just finished taking care of business.
Puba: And you left him alive because.....
Reaper: Their are bigger punishments worse than death.
Puba: And your holding a baby because....
Reaper: Prisoner to that dipshit. Going to take her to a proper home. Then I plan on getting some alone time from this shit.

(As the Gaurdians walk outside of the cavern, they split up with Reaper going North, and the rest going South. After several days of walking, with the only breaks he got were to turn fruit into food for the baby, he finally reached a small town. Reaper surveyed the town and felt like this would be a good home for the baby at the moment. As Reaper walked through the town he noticed a man wearing an orange mask and a hoola skirt being beaten to death by two big idiots in a dark alley and decides to do something about it)

Reaper: Hey jackasses! leave the old man alone.
Brute 1: Yea, like were gonna listen to some teenager.
Brute 2: Maybe we should stop beating the old man and beat the shit out of the kid.
Brute 1: I like the sound of that. Why don't you put that peice of shit in your hand in the garbage so we can fight.

(Reaper didn't know if they were referring to Soul Edge or the baby, but did know that he was pissed. In a blur of motion he rushed up to the 2nd Brute and swinged the blunt side of his sword, crashing the brute through the wall of the building on his left)

Reaper: As I was saying, leave the old man alone.

(With that the other Brute ran for his life)

Reaper: Are you okay sir?
Mystery Man: Yes I am, thank you.
Reaper: How come you didn't fight back?
Mystery Man: I was making sure my sister wasn't nearby before I fought back. She's too young to be fighting, just like you are.
Reaper: Its never how old you are physically, but how you are mentally. I actually know of a 12 year old who can whoop my ass.
Mystery Man (chuckling): Well in that case my style needs to be reinvigorated, doesn't it?
Reaper: My blade tells me that your strong as it is, by the way, might I ask your name?
Mystery Man: Yes, its...

Present......

(As Reaper strolled through the forest he had the nagging feeling he was being watched. From the fact that he didn't hear or see anything made him know that whoever was following him was a professional. As Reaper stopped for a minute to see who this person was he restrained himself from fighting, for he realized who this person was, right as 2 katanas covered his neck and his waist)

Mystery Assassin: State thy name!
Reaper: Dumbass, do you really have to use your swords on me? I'm here for my blade now put away yours.
Dumbass: My apologies master, your body structure actually shrunk from last time I saw you.
Reaper: Yes well, not holding a 500 pound blade tends to.... weaken a person. So how have things been since I left?
Dumbass: Peaceful sir. But sir, we thought you died a decade ago. Why didn't you take Soul Edge or your toys with you?
Reaper: I honestly thought I could handle the 4 of them with just a fragment. Speaking of Soul Edge, how is my blade doing?
Dumbass: To be honest sir, your blade is bored. We had to make sure to avoid action so we could never be discovered. And since your one of two people who can weild it, Soul Edge felt alone alot.
Reaper: Well take me back to base so we can start having fun again.

(As the two walked through the forest, they came upon a giant tree that looked the same as the others, except for small dash of light brown on the bark, almost like a birth mark on the tree. As they pressed this mark, a secret door opened revealing a staircase going straight down. as the two entered, Reaper started to expand in height and was gaining muscle mass.)

Reaper: Ahh, its been so long since i felt the energy of Soul Edge.
Dumbass: Sir, aside from Soul Edge, I think their are going to be many new things that you will like.
Reaper: I'm already excited.

(When they both reached the bottom of the stairs, Reaper saw that the technology before the Great EMP disaster still existed as he saw countless monitors on the walls, test tubes with liquids he doesn't recognize, weapons that look high tech, and a giant machine that Reaper took to be as an assembly line)

Reaper: How did you manage to get this?
Dumbass: Well, I noticed this FC war starting all over the planet, so I took equipment from both sides and added them here. Apparently one of the things I stole, which was a giant stell plating to be used halfway through the ground as a bomb protector, was copper plated, thus making this base EMP proof. all of the high tech technology left in the room, is in this base.
Reaper: How the hell did you steal giant sheet of metal?
Dumbass: Reaper Toys.
Reaper: And how much expansion have you done since i was gone? Because I notice not a single one of my Reaper Toy's are here and i left 500 with you.
Dumbass: Well sir, I knew you were coming and had preperations made. The base is so big that we can fit over a million soilders in it, with each soldier getting its own hallway and room. As for your toys, only 200 of them are here. 100 protecting your sword, the other 50 out doing recon, and other 50 training your successor.
Reaper: Where are the missing 300 soilders?
Dumbass: Look at this monitor here. You see, I know you very well master. While we were walking to the base I issued an order via the comms to the Toys. Now if I know you at all you were going to split the men like this and have 300 soldiers attack Vigilance to recover Soul Calibur for you and as such those soldiers are already attacking.
Reaper: Good work Dumbass. Thats why I made you 2nd in command of this magnificent army.

(As Reaper leans into the monitor he watches the fight between his soldiers and BLUE's soldiers)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7_kQyUFE_UM&feature=youtu.be

(in the live feed they were watching, as the last of the Reaper Toys fell on their rib cage, the soilders started to celebrate but stopped when the skeletal remains of the soilders got back on their feets and continued to fight everyone in sight)

Dumbass: I must say sir, your Undead Soldiers were one of the best ideas you ever had. You really can't kill a living skeleton, can you?
Reaper: You can, if you weild one of the sacred swords. Otherwise, its pointless.

Juggernaut9473
08-25-2012, 09:21 PM
Great character name, dumbass XD

Reaper
08-25-2012, 10:06 PM
Dumbass was my first character I ever made in SoulCalibur. It only makes sense to make him as my 2nd in command. what do you think of the design of my Reaper Toys?

OPOC1L1PSE
08-25-2012, 10:15 PM
Dumbass was my first character I ever made in SoulCalibur. It only makes sense to make him as my 2nd in command. what do you think of the design of my Reaper Toys?

Not gonna lie, when I saw that being mentioned... Something else went through my head xD

Raider0614
08-25-2012, 10:42 PM
Not gonna lie, when I saw that being mentioned... Something else went through my head xD

Reaper
08-25-2012, 11:39 PM
wait til you see my toys dressed as sailors

Coda
08-25-2012, 11:47 PM
Reaper has a lot of toys ;)

and I think your army needs a bit of an upgrade. The BLUEs kinda kicked your ass

Reaper
08-26-2012, 12:50 AM
read post underneath video. you can't kill a dead person.

Coda
08-26-2012, 01:13 AM
read post underneath video. you can't kill a dead person.
Yeah, I know. But you just kill it over and over again. If it can't kill you, then it doesn't do very well, no matter how many times it comes back. I get it, but I think that the undead guys should have some sort of ability that makes them even more fearsome. They're pretty badass already though. And I can't wait to see what's next

Reaper
08-26-2012, 10:24 AM
Um.... soldiers that can never die and an weild any weapon are pretty fearsome in combat.

Coda
08-26-2012, 11:56 AM
Um.... soldiers that can never die and an weild any weapon are pretty fearsome in combat.

I know