PDA

View Full Version : Purple Team Story (Chapter 6)

Reaper
08-28-2012, 01:07 PM
14 years before Present......

(As the guardians reached the location of the disturbance, they found nothing but a crater. No corpses, no building ruble, not even ash. Almost as if the matter that existed there was deleted from the planet.)

Puba: Are you sure this was the location of the village?
Dustyman: Positive.
Trooper: Then that means the people that lived here... no longer exist, do they?
Raider: Those unlucky bastards.
Puba: What happened to Reaper though? I'm sure this area was fought in by him, I sensed Soul Edge's power was used here, but the energy left by it didn't leave a trail.
Dustyman: Reaper is alive.... I sense him. But I think he did this though.
Puba: We both know Reaper wouldn't slaughter people for no reason.
Dustyman: And I'm telling you I think he did th..... I sense another disturbance, 5 miles east of here! We need to hurry!
Puba: Men, fallout.

Present

(As Reaper surveyed the assembly machine, he couldn't help but notice the strange design on it. He then realized that there were two Reaper toys actually protecting the machine in the shadows and the fact Reaper just noticed them made him realize this machine is important.)

Reaper: You two, what exactly does this machine do?
Reaper Toy 1: I'm sorry my lord, we cannot say.
Reaper Toy 2: Dumbass said that he wanted it to be a suprise for you and that he'd punish us if we spoil it for you.
Reaper: Now I'm curious, by the way where did Dumbass g..

(Dumbass teleports right in front of Reaper, holding LJ)

Reaper: Dumbass.... although I don't mind you bringing cute girls into the base, please tell me why the fuck someone I don't know is in the base?
Dumbass: I'm sorry my lord, I forgot you left before you met her. LJ, Introduce yourself to the Reaper.
LJ (Bowing): Hello, I'm LJ, Dumbass is my older brother and he told me so much about you that I just had to work for you. He said you're one of the strongest fighters in existence and I just love to fight.
Reaper: Flattery will get you everywhere. Alright LJ, although I didn't know about it, you can work here. Now, I saw on the monitor that you took Soul Calibur, now where exactly is it?
LJ: I gave it to a Reaper Toy. He should be in base any minu...

(a single file line of Reaper Toys march down the stairwell, the one in the lead holding the blue stone.)

Reaper: LJ, your officially my 3rd in command. You, Reaper Toy, bring me 19 Toys who you think are the strongest and yourself to my chambers. You're getting..... promoted, to a new type of Reaper Toy.
Reaper Toy 3: Yes Sir.
Reaper: Now Dumbass....
Dumbass: Yes my lord?
Reaper: What does this machine here do?
Dumbass: Oh I'm so glad you noticed! See where there are handprints? Insert your hands their! Then think of a creature or being that's powerful. This creature doesn't even have to be real, just think.

(Reaper did as Dumbass told him and thought. He recalled the last time he attacked a BLUE base and the stash of posters that were their. Out of everything he saw, one person on the cover interested him the most, so he thought of that person. As he thought, the machine's gears started to grind and as they did, Reaper noticed the stone Soul Calibur was being inserted into the machine by Dumbass. Reaper tried to think what was going on and realized what this machine did. Soul Calibur has the power to create, and the machine harnesses that power. As Reaper stared at the end of the machine, he saw a man crawling out of it, one in green armor. Reaper realized that he could create more people and so he did.)

10 Hours Later At The REDD Capital

(Unlucky patrolled the border of the city. As Field Marshall, he took it upon himself to not be in the back of the defenses but instead in the front, where he could save his men and the city's people. The sunny sky made the job all the more peaceful as he was alone to his thoughts.)

REDD Soldier 1: Unlucky, Sir, there is a man in the distance. The man is in black robes and we cannot get a clear picture of him.
Unlucky: I'll go to this person, the rest of you stay here!
REDD Army: Yes Sir!

(As Unlucky jumped off the 50ft gate and walked to the mysterious man as if nothing happened, he couldn't help but feel something familiar about him.)

(background music (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CqZpX3QnO3g))

Unlucky: Who are you and state your business!
Mystery Man: ...... Out of my way fool!
Unlucky: Oh, you are just asking for a beat down aren't you! See this hammer? Its gonna squash you if you don't talk!
Mystery Man (in an enraged tone): I'm losing patience, get out of my WAY!
Unlucky: You have no authority here! Now go back to wherever you came from before I decide to forget my manners.
Mystery Man: Well then, let me show you something!

(Mystery Man puts the palm of his hand facing Unlucky, and Unlucky is sent flying to the gate. The mystery man then pulls out a silver cylinder, and with that two crimson blades come out , one on each side. He then pulls his cowl back to reveal his demonic looking face.)

Darth Maul: Now then, you shall learn the meaning of pain!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nMw35La6gdA&feature=youtu.be

(As Unlucky fell to the floor, he saw something which didn't seem possible. He saw an army of creatures, some which looked like skeletons all heading toward the capital. But the strangest part was the fact the man leading them was someone wearing green armor. This one was wielding something that didn't seem possible, a Gravity Hammer.)

Master Chief: The end is near. Where is the Emperor? Lord Reaper would like to have a word with him.
Unlucky: I.... will never.... tell you! (spits on MC's boots)

(Reaper suddenly appears in front of Unlucky with Dumbass, LJ, and a small girl next to him)

Reaper: Dumbass and LJ, into the city with me. Sophia, go have some fun. Darth Maul and Master Chief, go find the Emperor, an ally will be waiting for you to rendezvous with him in the palace.
Master Chief: What about this man here?
Reaper: I forgot about him, Hi Unlucky, how you doin'?
Unlucky: Fuck you!
Reaper: Aww that's rude! Hey Unlucky, see those skeleton soldiers over there? Wanna see how I make them? It all starts with getting some poor unfortunate soul... what? You want to volunteer? Alright! (laughs (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8dAUYAg8mAQ))

VerbotenDonkey
08-28-2012, 01:08 PM
I still think UNLUCKY's character looks too badass to die D:

Reaper
08-28-2012, 01:10 PM
DON'T SPOIL THE CHAPTER!!!!

VerbotenDonkey
08-28-2012, 01:21 PM
DON'T SPOIL THE CHAPTER!!!!

There I added Spoiler tags xD They should be reading the Chapter before the comments anyway :P

Reaper
08-28-2012, 01:29 PM
you have to remember though that sometimes when you click a thread it goes to most recent comment

Raider0614
08-28-2012, 07:44 PM
My complaints are the same as before. Dialogue just doesn't feel....right.

I laughed at the ending. I totally imagined Popo. Told ya the camo on Unlucky was better ;) Can't wait to read the next chapter.

Reaper
08-28-2012, 10:50 PM
I honestly flipped a coin for the Mr. Popo laugh. Heads was Popo, Tails was Joker