PDA

View Full Version : Purple Team Story (Chapter 8)

Reaper
08-30-2012, 10:44 PM
13 Years from present

(As Dumbass was continuing to pack his things, the little girl that Reaper entrusted to him started to cry)

Dumbass: Sshh...There, there, don't cry.

(Dumbass then pulls a katana and aims it directly at the door, right as it opens. Dumbass then concealed his katana again when he realized that girl was his little sister LJ)

LJ: Hey brother, I'm back from my journe....... when did you have a kid? I know I've been gone for a year but come on!
Dumbass: A friend of mine dropped her here. We met right as you left and we discussed some things. We've decided that this world is to corrupt and that it needs to be cleansed. Reaper, the man I met, already has a base along with 500 soldiers their wating for my arrival. LJ, I'd like you to accompany me. After all, you'd be the perfect trainer for this child.
LJ: Cleanse the world? ...that sounds delightful...but what of the girl? Why is she so special? (LJ whispers while cradling her soft hand on the baby's chin.
Dumbass: One day, she will be stronger than anyone on the planet. She is so special that Reaper left his blade for her to train with. She is to be taken to his lair where his blade awaits to be used.
LJ: Hm-m, what is little precious' name?
Dumbass: Reaper tells me she is to be called Sophia.

30 min from present

(Hellwolf couldn't believe his eyes. The once beautiful city was now burning into rubble. Fear and spite washed over his heart as his city belonged to the screaming fires of chaos. He looked through the streets when he noticed what looked like a little girl, one who was surrounded by skeletons, but these skeletons were different from the ordinary "Toys". Hellwolf summoned his ethereal Hell Hound and they quickly attacked the Reaper Toys, sending each of the Toys flying. As Hellwolf sent the last toy flying away from the little girl, he realized how stupid he had been. The little girl was wearing the same colored clothing as the toys and was wearing a skull mask)

Hellwolf: Hmph (smirks) No doubt working for Reaper, am I right?
Sophia: You could say that, hi i'm Sophia!
Hellwolf: Listen, little girl, I can help you but you have to leav-
Sophia: Say, your Hellwolf right?
Hellwolf: leav-....Yes, yes I am.
Sophia: Reaper told me so much about you. He told me about how weak and pathetic you were. He wonders how a pathetic wretch like you ever got the rank Captain.
Hellwolf: Girl, I'd say your age is about 12 and even though I'd look bad, I will not mind teaching a 12 year old to watch her manners.
Sophia: That reminds me, Reaper also told me that your men were pitiful and got encased underneath a mountain. The funny thing is that Reaper went back after he stabbed you to see if their were any REDDs left and suprisingly their was one left. I think Reaper said his name was Pandemic. After Reaper helped him out of the cave, he broke his neck. It was the funniest thi....

(Hellwolf charges at Sophia with his sword and during that charge Sophia let out her left hand and a shield formed around it. What scared Hellwolf is the fact that it looked similar to the design of Soul Edge that Puba had shown him earlier ago. As Sophia let out her right hand, a sword formed, also carrying the design of Soul Edge.)

Hellwolf: So you wieldd a Soul Edge fragment?
Sophia: Never have, never will. Brother attacked Vigilance earlier today and got Soul Calibur. With its power he reversed the main function of Soul Calibur. Soul Calibur creates and is the only blade that can destroy Soul Edge, but he instead used the blade to create a 2nd Soul Edge, carrying the exact same properties and rules.
Hellwolf: If it carries the same rules, then you shouldn't be able to wield it! Only a nightmare and Reaper can wield it. And last time i checked all Nightmares all males!
Sophia: Actually only a nightmare and one of Reaper's blood can wield it. Wanna know a secret? He is my big brother.

(Sophia then lightly uses the handle of her sword as a blunt instrument to whack Hellwolf with right at his newly closed stab wound. The amount of strength Sophia used caused Hellwolf to go flying)

Sophia: Brother left me with Soul Edge for more than a decade. A small girl like me can learn a lot in that time. Especially if her teachers are 2 of the most powerful fighters on this planet.

(As Sophia charges at Hellwolf, an explosion goes off right in front of Sophia. Sending her back flying. As She gets back on her feet, she sees Salvanous, Manderrs, Rayven Feather, Anarchy, and hundreds of BLUE Soldiers in front of her)

Salvanous: Hellwolf, are you alright?!
Hellwolf: Yeah, urgh, but why did you just save me?
Manderrs: Cause Reaper is being a big meanie lately and were going to go knock some sense into him.
Hellwolf: Well, you have his little sister right their, but she is no pushover.
Rayven Feather: Please, she doesn't look so tough.
Sophia: Hey ugly red head, hold that thought. Ohhh Reaper Navy...

(As those words echoed through the night, 20 Reaper Toys appeared instantly in front of Sophia. But these 20 looked scrawnier and unlike the other kind, these Toys were fashioned to look like ancient pirates)

Sophia: This is my brother's personal design, each of their moves based off of that girl their with the ridiculously gigantic boobs.
Manderrs: You hear that Rayven, their based off of you.
Sophia: Brother was right about girls like you, all brains went to their boobies.
Manderrs: Wait, your talking about me? Anarchy honey, are my boobs too big?
Anarchy: Well, I have to say....
Hellwolf: Lets finish this after the city isn't on fire. So who gets who?
Anarchy: I guess I'll get the litt...

(Another Explosion occurs, This time with Reaper, Dumbass, LJ, a gigantic Reaper Toy, and a man wearing purple with green hair and white makeup on)

Reaper: Well, well, well. A bunch of BLUEs saving a REDD? Brings me back to the time I saved you, huh salvanous?
Salvanous: A debt repaid I might add. Now shut up and lets fight. Reaper's mine.
Manderrs: I call the little brat!
Anarchy: I'll get the old man with the orange mask (says readying his weapon)

(Hellwolf and Rayven avert their eyes to the oversized Reaper Toy and the clown in the purple suit)

Hellwolf: Reaper.... YOU BASTARD, THAT GIANT REAPER TOY IS UNLUCKY, ISN'T IT?
Reaper: He volunteered. You know its a quite fun process. First I use the power of Soul Edge to eradicate certain areas of a person, which is everything but their bone and soul. Then I use my Soul Edge to slowly devour that soul until it is one that can fight with the skeleton body and doesn't remember anything except fighting. You should have seen Unlucky, screaming through the entire process. It was funny.
Hellwolf: You, evil sadistic asshole, you deserve nothing more than to rot in the grave Salvanous will make for you. Someone like you deserves to rot in hell for the rest of eter....
Reaper: (one liner) (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TmdNJorIrLA&feature=related)
Hellwolf: ..... Unlucky is mine. A REDD needs to be the one that helps him.
Rayven Feather (sad): Great I get the clown, and I can already tell he sucks at fighting.
Clown: Aww why do you have to be like that, I just want to put a smile on the face.
Rayven Feather: Shut it clown
Clown: I'm sorry, I know, how about a joke? Whats big, hard, and deadly? Can't guess? Its Unlucky's punchline!

(Reaper Toy Unlucky swings his hammer fist at Hellwolf throwing him 2 buildings away. Unlucky Toy then jumps over the buildings, trying to find Hellwolf)

Clown: Get it? Yeah I know it was bad..... (one liner) (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OWDozBLKdJ4&feature=related)

Ravyven vs Joker: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lnW00uN4Py8&feature=youtu.be
Anarchy vs Dumbass: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1UNSp-KSqII&list=UUZ64rcZvRsJS-NXGDqwK7XA&index=2&feature=plcp
Manderrs vs Sophia: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qI00qr7BloU&list=UUZ64rcZvRsJS-NXGDqwK7XA&index=1&feature=plcp
Hellwolf vs Unlucky: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p9PAROGN5dM
BLUE Army vs Reaper Navy: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iqLaiiMzXRI&list=UUZ64rcZvRsJS-NXGDqwK7XA&index=3&feature=plcp

Reaper: Sophia I want you to go with LJ back to base so we can discuss your failur to these idiots!
LJ & Sophia: Yes sir.

(Dumbass grabs both of them and all 3 disappear. One second later, Dumbass returns without them)

Reaper: Well at least that fight was entertaining, don't you agree Salvanous?
Salvanous: Are we gonna fight or what?
Reaper: Your not really worth the effort, but if you must.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=raRmSVgNvDE&list=UUZ64rcZvRsJS-NXGDqwK7XA&index=3&feature=plcp

Salvanous: And here I thought you were some kind of god fighter! The difficulty of that fight was pathetic!

(To Salvanous's amazement, Reaper got back on his feet without any difficulty, almost as if he didn't even get attacked just now)

Reaper: That's because I didn't even try. I wanted to see how hard you hit. Now I know your really weak.

(As Salvanous charged Reaper with a grenade in his hand, Reaper disappeared. Before Salvanous could react to that, he couldn't move anymore. His body felt numb, and he was starting to lose his breath. He slowly looked down and saw Soul Edge piercing him from behind through his stomach. He slowly turned his head around and saw Reaper. Reaper slowly reached up his arm and removed the white hockey mask he used to spread fear to show Salvanous the utter joy he was having. That smile Reaper had on his face, was something that scared Salvanous even more)

Salvanous: I'm.... faster than the speed of light..... how are you faster than me?
Reaper: (one liner) (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=phzaNymwLJs).
Salvanous: Bastard..... (spits blood on Reaper's face)
Reaper: You got guts Salvanous, and I like that. So I'll grant you a wish. 3 miles northeast of here is the throne room. You'll be the first BLUE ever to see it. So.... Have a nice trip!

(Reaper removes Soul Edge from Salvanous' Stomach. He then grabs him and throws him high in the air. Right as Salvanous falls down Reaper smacks him with the flat side of his blade, sending him flying through multiple buildings, The pain Salvanous felt was unbearable and he showed no sign of decelerating. In the distance he saw several REDDs fighting two figures in front of a building that had to be the Imperial Palace. Salvanous closed his eyes and waited for the worst to come)

UNLUCKY NUM13ER
08-31-2012, 05:33 PM
Hahaha Hellwolf didn't stand a chance =P

Nicholas Sapien
08-31-2012, 05:57 PM
wtf happened to your sig lol

Juggernaut9473
08-31-2012, 06:10 PM
Can you say owned?

Reaper
08-31-2012, 07:54 PM
wtf happened to your sig lol

A immature blue thinking his idea of sig sabotage is funny.... Cough.....cough... Unicorn.

Fateless Wolf
09-01-2012, 03:50 AM
._. i just lost all hope hahaha and btw reaper your lucky this is a story and i consider you a close friend or that platoon stuff would have been taken legitly >.>

Reaper
09-01-2012, 05:50 PM
._. i just lost all hope hahaha and btw reaper your lucky this is a story and i consider you a close friend or that platoon stuff would have been taken legitly >.>

Hellwolf, I want this story to feel real. Don't take it personal cause i'm going to do stuff like this to alot of people considering I know how quite a few people in FC tick. And if it did offend you i'm sorry.

P.s. The fact you said this would offend you means i know you very well and that would try to bitchslap a little girl who talking about it :detective:

P.s.s. What do you think of my newborn sister Sophia? Isn't she adorable? i just had to add her to the story.:D

Gargoyle
09-01-2012, 07:00 PM
Hellwolf, I want this story to feel real. Don't take it personal cause i'm going to do stuff like this to alot of people considering I know how quite a few people in FC tick. And if it did offend you i'm sorry.

YOU SHOT ME IN THE TESTICLE YOU EVIL BASTARD!

Fateless Wolf
09-01-2012, 07:18 PM

hahahah and lol reaper nah its alll good i know it means now harm but yea very cute just dont let her become evil ;) hahaha and o god if it wasnt your baby sister id probably have shown that kid manners lol ps stay out of my head >.< lol howd you know that?!?! haha pss. story was pretty epic and lol officer vs fm and god damn i got my ass kicked interested to see what happens from there ;)

Reaper
09-01-2012, 08:40 PM
hahahah and lol reaper nah its alll good i know it means now harm but yea very cute just dont let her become evil ;) hahaha and o god if it wasnt your baby sister id probably have shown that kid manners lol ps stay out of my head >.< lol howd you know that?!?! haha pss. story was pretty epic and lol officer vs fm and god damn i got my ass kicked interested to see what happens from there ;)

I will let my sister become one of the scariest people ever. And she would have whooped your ass, sorry.

no Manderrs did, and i'm pretty sure she'd do it if you insulted her commanding officer while she's risking her life to save him at the same time..

Gargoyle
09-01-2012, 09:01 PM
no Manderrs did, and i'm pretty sure she'd do it if you insulted her commanding officer while she's risking her life to save him at the same time..

In the ****ing testicle!

Reaper
09-01-2012, 09:41 PM
Gargoyle, where else would she have shot you :P