PDA

View Full Version : Purple Team Story (Chapter 9)

Reaper
09-01-2012, 12:03 AM
10 min from present

(As the REDD soldeirs stepped out the gate, they heard the door close behind them and something massive falling down. Their was nothing they could do however, as Darth Maul and Master Chief stood in front of them)

Master Chief: Looks like our 3rd party member is already inside.
Darth Maul: A pity.
Gargoyle: Am I seeing things... or are 2 of the worlds most well known fictional characters in front of us?
Verbotendonkey: Puba, let me guess.... Reaper has Soul Calibur now doesn't he?
Puba: Probably.
Verbotendonkey: (sigh)... great. Alright so who gets who?
Chilisquisher: I call dibs on Darth Maul!
Darth Maul: Your too weak to bother, but if it'll get you all out of my way faster, then so shall it be.

(fight) (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iWbi_M92Jzw&feature=youtu.be)

Darth Maul: Not even worth the challenge. Who is next?
Verbotendonkey: I am, and to make this fight fair, I won't use weapons.
Darth Maul: Please, I heard your fight with Abomination, and I heard he was the weakest thing Reaper ever created. Just cause you broke no sweat with him doesn't mean you'll land a punch on me.
Verbotendonkey: Who said I was going to punch you?
Darth Maul: I'm sorry kick me, either way, you have no long distance range attacks, making you easy work for me.
Verbotendonkey: You shouldn't underestimate your opponent.

(fight) (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bHPehu2nVuc)

Darth Maul: .... you.... can..... grow wings......
Verbotendonkey: Yup. Did you also like my lazer eyes? If you weren't paying attention, here let me show you how they look like again.

(Verboendonkey shoots a long line of lazers from his eyes, sawing Darth Maul threw his waist)

Verbotendonkey: Fitting end. Dying just like in the movie.

(Darth Maul's remains instantly disappear without a trace. They didn't melt, smoke, or anything, just fade away)

Verbotendonkey: Alright Master Chief, Looks like your next!
Raider: Sir, it would be an honor if I could have the Master Chief!
Verbotendonkey: Alright then Raider, go have fun.
Master Chief: It doesn't matter who faces me, In the end, I always win!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q4vzMiC8Swo

(As Master Chief gets on his knees, he starts to mess with buttons hidden under his chest plate)

Master Chief: If I'm dying... I'm taking you all with me... My armor isn't just enhancements..... It has a nuclear reactor which I can turn into a bomb. The explosion won't be that big... but it'll still take you all out! You have..... one ...... minute (dies)
Gargoyle: Holey fuck!
Raider: Puba, Final Form time, NOW!

(Puba slowly relaxes his mind as he unlocked the hidden potential he keeps hidden. In less than a second, Puba sprouted wings and merged with his armor with the armor darkening in color. With his new wings he quickly moved and grabbed Master Chief's dead body, carrying it high into the air. As he flew, He saw a BLUE flying towards him, one that went by the name of Salvanous. Followed by him was Manderrs, who was charging like a bullet through the air to catch Salvanous)

Gargoyle: Ha, Sal is gonna die.
Raider: Even at this distance, I can tell he was fighting Reaper. The guy is brave, I can give him that.
Gargoyle: Looks like the idiot lost, never really liked him. serves him.... (a random bullet shoots Gargoyle in the testicals, causing him to fall to the floor in pain)
Verbotendonkey: Anyone have a problem with what Manderrs just did?
Raider: No
Dustyman: No, sir.
Chilisquisher: Nope
Verbotendonkey: Then we are all in agreement.

(As puba flew, he grabbed Salvanous, then tossed the bomb at the doors of the throne room, right as it exploded. Puba shielded Salvanous from the explosion and his armor withstood the explosion, but the force of the bomb sent him flying straight into Manderrs knocking all three of them straight in the middle of the REDD Soilders)

VerbotenDonkey
09-01-2012, 12:09 AM
Nothing like reading how my character turns into a Dark Angel to finish the night xD Nice Chapter, Reaper.

Reaper
09-01-2012, 12:11 AM
I wanted it to be a suprise on the fact you held back on Abomination. you know how hard it was to get a vid with the AI not using lazer eyes or devil wings?

VerbotenDonkey
09-01-2012, 12:14 AM
Hahahaha I bet xDDD

Feels nice to be the challenging figure on the field of battle. :D

Reaper
09-01-2012, 12:17 AM
one think i don't like though.... you killed my favorite star wars character.

OPOC1L1PSE
09-01-2012, 12:34 AM
Uh, last time I checked... YOU made the story reaper XD

Reaper
09-01-2012, 02:52 AM
I actually planned on Darth Maul wining, but decided that fight was so epic i should keep it.

ChillSquishster
09-01-2012, 07:07 PM
Why does everyone think my name is ChiliSquishster. It is ChillSquishster as in C H I L L S Q U I S H S T E R. Although chili is damn delicious. Anyways he stories are coming along good, and if my guy had to lose at least he lost to Darth Maul of all people.

Reaper
09-01-2012, 08:41 PM
Everyone calls you chilisquisher though....