PDA

View Full Version : Purple Team Story (Chapter 10)

Reaper
09-01-2012, 11:37 PM
Present

(As the soldiers of both armies began to recover from shell shock, another explosion landed next to the soldiers. As the smoke began to recede into the wind, a group of dark figures emerged from the cloud. Those figures being joker, reaper, Unlucky, and Dumbass. In Unlucky's arms were Hellwolf, Rayven Feather, and Anarchy, all three of whom were conscious. Reaper raised one hand, commanding Unlucky to hurl the incapacited soldiers at the shocked troops.)

Reaper: Salvanous...how it pleases me to see you at the mercy of a REDD
Salvanous (in pain): ....fuck.....you.....(fli cks off Reaper)
Reaper: Why do you have to be like that? I took you to the emperor's throne room, didn't I?
Salvanous: YOU..... ALMOST..... KILLED.... ME...... ASS-FUCK!
Reaper: Kill you? I don't want to kill you. What would I do without you? What would I do without any of you?
Verbotendonkey: What the fuck are you talking about, corporal!
Reaper: Everything has been set like a set of dominos. No matter what you think your doing, I can predict what you do. I wanted BLUEs to leave Vigilance and help the REDDs kill me. I wanted Puba to know that I was fully back, I wanted all of you to still be alive, and I wanted to do it all to show how flawed and corrupt you idiots are.
Verbotendonkey: You call us flawed and corrupt? Your killing anyone you like to!
Raider: Do not listen to his blind preaching. It is not not the "corporal" talking but the evil blade.
Reaper: Believe it or not, everyone has done something flawed in their life. I'm using the flaw of killing to those that are going to do something corrupt now, did it in the past, or those who will soon do it whether its stealing a candy bar or killing a baby, its still the same. And Raider, I'm not going to say it again, Soul Edge DOESN'T CONTROL ME! I'm not a nightmare, which makes me immune to being taken over. All Soul Edge can do is offer its opinion, and recently, I'm liking it.
Raider: ...It seems the sword truly has corrupted you...your revenge will only lead you to meet a terrible fate...
Reaper: SILENCE!! You are the corrupted!
Manderrs: ........ what happened to you?
Reaper: What happened? It all started when some ass-fuck thought it was okay to kill my brother. HE WAS FUCKING 7 AND THEY KILLED HIM! They just wanted my sword and I let him play with it because he begged me to. I leave him for 2 minutes to use the bathroom and I see 20 knives in his corpse. That kind of shit fucks up anyone. Then I found out by Soul Edge that I somehow had a sister because when I went to get my revenge, she was with them. Apparently she was in an orphanage and planned to use her in a sacrifice to feed Soul Edge. When Puba defeated me 13 years ago he wiped my memory. A small portion of the real me still remained, but unable to do much. Either way it was too late for the gaurdians because I had already neutralized most of the inhabitants on this planet. Then I saw you people land from the sky and I thought, these are new people, hopefully those not corrupt. In 1 year the pitiful other of me found himself in a war by these new people. In 3 years he had discovered so much organized criminal activity, clans working for their armies trying to overthrow them, and people killing each other for their own personal goals. But one thing that the other Reaper found out made me want to spit on this Empire's name and the so called "Brotherhood's" name.
Anarchy: What exactly did you discover?
Reaper: Tell me, did you not find it odd that both armies had decided to use EMP bombs on each other? ON THE SAME FUCKING DAY?
Verbotendonkey: It was mere coincidence.
Reaper: Coincidence, my ass! Do you idiots even know what you fight for? It ain't for protecting the integrity of the Empire or creating Democracy or some other bullshit story.
Chilisquisher: And why should we believe what your saying? How do we know your not lying?
Puba: Reaper sucks at lying. So far everything he has been saying is true, trust me. i've known him my whole life and every time he lies he stretches.
Reaper: Dumbass, do I do that?
Dumbass: Constantly sir, but don't worry, most people tend to not notice when they lie.
Reaper: Dammit..... Back on discussion, WHAT... THE... FUCK... DO... YOU.... FIGHT...FOR?
Verbotendonkey: To preserve the integri...

(Reaper moves so fast that Verbotendonkey didn't have time to react when Reaper bitchslapped him, causing him to go flying a few feet)

Reaper: WHAT THE FUCK DID I JUST SAY? See, your all retarded! Let me make it easy for you. Verbotendonkey, Anarchy.... Who are the leaders of our cities.
Anarchy: For BLUE its our Chancellor...
Verbotendonkey (rubbing his face): For REDD its our Emperor.
Reaper: Now then, say their names right now.
Gargoyle: You know well Reaper, that its treason for us...
Reaper: Gargoyle, I wasn't talking to you..... so be quiet before I send Unlucky on you....
Gargoyle: ....
Reaper: Their names people....

(Anarchy and Verbotendonkey both slowly looked at each other as the idea was slowly coming on to them)

Reaper: If your afraid, lets play the 123 game. when I say three you say at same time, you know for dramtic effect. 1..... 2.....
Anarchy & Verbotendonkey: Raz Vader!
Reaper: Very good. (one liner) (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pele5vptVgc). I'm taking my leave now. I'm sure you all have much to say for a man who put you through a war with each other for no real reason... But before I go.....

(Reaper swings his sword at Unlucky Toy, causing the remains of the Field Marshall to forever break)

Dumbass: Sir, didn't you say that only the two sacred swords can kill a toy? Why did you do that?
Reaper: I had no furthur use for him!
Puba: commander!! Why did you do that?
Reaper: Someone's not paying attention. I just said I had no furthur use for him.... plus it was kinda fun.
Puba: Thats it, im not going to go easy on you this time!

(Puba extends his arms, and the metal on him starts to morph and change colors. It grew and expanded until it took shape of his old sword, except this sword was red and black, with a black sphere in the middle)

Puba: You couldn't handle my regular form, lets see you handle my final!
Reaper: .... Your right, I can't. As much as I hate to admit it, in this state your too strong.... unless..... Soul Edge, take the shape of the sphere that is Soul Calibur!

(with that, Soul Edge shrunk until it was no bigger than the palm of his hand. He then takes out Soul Calibur from his pocket and looks hard at both stones. Without a seconds notice, he swallowed both stones. At first, Reaper didn't feel anything... until his body became frozen in a giant pillar of ice.... that was somehow on fire and not melting)

Hellwolf: Puba.... what the fuck is going on?
Puba: He's trying to fuse with the stones.
Verbotendonkey: Is that possible?
Dustyman: Nobody has ever been able to wield their powers before at the same time before.
Rayven Feather: So chances are... he's gonna die?
Raider: No milady...he will face a punishment worse than death

(And with that, the giant pillar exploded, with no remains of Reaper in sight)

Manderrs: Well... that was overlydramatic.
Salvanous: Agreed.
Manderrs: Anarchy, honey, can we go home?
Gargoyle: Um, what about Raz?
Rayven Feather: He has a point... for once.
Puba: Your going to have to wait for him.
Verbotendonkey: Why is that?
Puba: For the fact that Reaper's army is still in front of us, and the fact that Reaper is actually still alive. Above us actually.

(Everyone, even the soldiers of Reaper, looked up to see Reaper sitting on a chair floating above them)

Manderrs: Um... where did Reaper get the chair?
Reaper: Made it. You see Soul Calibur is the weapon of creation. So I decided to make a chair thats actually a part of me. You don't know how fucking terrific I feel. I can feel the power of Soul Edge in one hand while Soul Calibur is in the other. I can feel my bones constantly moving inside of me and are just getting denser and stronger. You know Puba, wasn't it said... that those who could master both swords would earn the title "Algol"? You know what, Call me that from now on.
Raider: No, you will be called a traitor and a power hungry fool.
Puba: Take any form you want...I'll take you on! Tonight, you die Reaper!
Algol: We'll see about that!
Puba: For Unlucky!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gh-YkFz8eSw&list=PLF4A26CD52E683750&index=38&feature=plpp_video

Algol: Oh my god, Puba, did yo see that? I can turn my arms to guns and change the shape of my bones! This is fucking amazing! Puba? Pubaaa? (Puba passed out on floor unconscious) I guess I hit him too hard. Oh well, Men, Were leaving. Thats enough action for one day. By the way, Donkey and Anarchy (smiles), I'll be back in 2 months.

(With that, all of the troops disappear)

Verbotendonkey: So... now what do we do with Raz?
Mystery Voice: Yes, what to do with Raz?
Raider: TROOPER!
(All the soldiers look up the starewell, to see Fuzzy's decapitated head in one of Raz's hands, and a katana in the other blocking Trooper's lunging katana)

Nicholas Sapien
09-01-2012, 11:47 PM
Its getting good

Reaper
09-02-2012, 12:14 AM
i wanted to put one more fight with unlucky but reaper needs a dick move each chapter

Gargoyle
09-02-2012, 12:31 AM
I wasn't shot in the dick, so I approve this story again :thumbsup:

VerbotenDonkey
09-02-2012, 12:35 AM
You know what Confucius says.

He who bitch slap Donkey is indeed an ass himself.

:P

Reaper
09-02-2012, 12:58 AM
but in the end u learned something

Raider0614
09-02-2012, 08:06 AM
You know what Confucius says.

He who bitch slap Donkey is indeed an ass himself.

:P

The man speaketh wisdom.

Reaper
09-02-2012, 11:13 AM
and I speak the truth. techincally, Raz is the leader of both armies. so i used it in the story.