PDA

View Full Version : Halo 4 Gametype Demos

bazongaman502
09-02-2012, 01:50 AM
hey guys.

So PAX East is/was this weekend, and Halo 4 made its appearence there! So enough with the blabbing and get to the links and videos =D

Halo 4 Nation Page Link (http://halo4nation.com/multiplayer/pax-panel-gametype-demos/)

or check out the videos right here:

Oddball:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embe dded&v=YsC-R8Us3XU

Grifball:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embe dded&v=dJOhe_uT0i4

Capture the Flag:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embe dded&v=077vJWVOWoo

i have yet to actually watch these, so please excuse me as i go masterbate to these.... im just kidding.................. ......................... .......................

Harry
09-02-2012, 02:24 AM
^ Good stuff.

I might take a crack at meating the beat as well whilst watching these if you catch my drift.

bazongaman502
09-02-2012, 02:25 AM
^ Good stuff.

I might take a crack at meating the beat as well whilst watching these if you catch my drift.

OPOC1L1PSE
09-02-2012, 02:35 AM
Awesome.

Kcr33d
09-02-2012, 07:15 AM
I Like the oddball throw, but know ball throwing is going to be annoying either way.
However I see a monkey in the middle gametype going on for customs.

Nicholas Sapien
09-02-2012, 09:26 AM
3rd Video
3:07....they should fix that

But still the rest of the game looks great

bazongaman502
09-02-2012, 06:15 PM
3rd Video
3:07....they should fix that

But still the rest of the game looks great

Im sure they will fix that... just a simple mistake

VerbotenDonkey
09-02-2012, 06:26 PM
They made the banshee bomb more powerful.

What the actual fuck.

SuRroundeD By 1
09-05-2012, 01:01 PM
They made the banshee bomb more powerful.

What the actual fuck.

Actually, they nerfed it. Same radius, but it takes longer to reload. So with the speed of the Spartan's in Halo 4, the chances of you getting caught in that explosion are less probable.

My big problem . . . is how the Gravity Hammer sounds, seriously, what the hell is that? Sounds like the sound a whistling rubber duck would make . . . not something a Hammer would.

Coda
09-05-2012, 01:57 PM
The new grifball actually looks really interesting. With the passing thing, it increases the amount of teamwork needed. I think it could be a really good way to improve teamwork in a platoon. I'm probably going to implement grifball into training and practices during Halo 4. Well, that's if I think it's good for that when it actually comes out. We'll see how it goes. But so far, looks good :)

DarkS1de Reborn
09-05-2012, 02:19 PM
This game over all is going to be pretty damn good. It's going to be based more on true skill and teamwork now more than ever. It's going to take the so called "pros" down a peg or two because it's getting rid of the bs shit with weapon spawns and camping and timing for them. It's also adding in an edge with throwing the bomb/ball and carrying the flag and holding a pistol making it again more of a balanced game, instead of people focusing on the bomb/ball guy and whether or not they are going to drop the ball and fight, well now they have to worry about it being thrown to another player so chasing is basically pointless to an extent now.

This game looks like a great deal of change for the world of halo, making it more competetive and co-operative. I think what's really going to happen seeing some of this and hearing/knowing what else I've come in contact with, this game is going to basically make everybody have a chance overall. And quite honestly it's about time, Halo for too long has been about who can get to their skilled weapon the fastest (power weapon wise) and now that is going to be almost impossible with the random weapon spawns. Like I already said it's also making chasing and running away like most people do stupidly trying to get a kill or stay alive pointless in certain game types.

As for the hog hitting the dude at 3:07 I don't think that was a mistake, the hog didn't accelerate fast enough after it dropped and slowed to full splatter the dude it just hurt him. Just from info and the view gameplay vids and what not I have seen I give this game thus far a 7/10 just from what's been out.