PDA

View Full Version : Purple Team Story (Chapter 11)

Reaper
09-03-2012, 10:36 PM
Present

(The last of the crimson wisps died as the presence of Reaper and his subordinates disappeared from the glow of the night. They stood there, REDD and BLUE warriors, together, at the foot of a tyrant that had deceived them all. The tyrannical Emperor Raz held the decapitated head of Fuzzy high in the cool wind of the night. The Emperor's toothed grin hidden behind the black mask. As it always did. In the Emperor's other hand was a katana plunged deep within the chest of a young recruit by the name of Trooper. Blood spewing out of the young man's mouth.)

Raider: TROOPER!! NOOOO!!
Raz Vader: Oops. (Raz jokes as he plunges the sword deeper into Trooper) Is there a problem, Sergeant Raider? (Twists the blade within the wound causing more blood to squirt) Why is it that you scream? It is simply one measly life. The REDWATCH Project always was a joke to me. Besides, his loving brother isn't even mourning! (Looks at Puba)
Puba: (In russian accent) My brother was not strong enough. That was his own fault. (Raider looks at Puba in disgust)
Verbotendonkey: Raz Vader. (The Field Marshall says with utmost dismay) You will pay for your crimes.
Raz Vader: My dear, Mr. Webber, why must you be so distasteful?
Anarchy: You're really asking that you sick fuck? You put us through so much hell...so many good men...dead...
Raz Vader: Pity. Your pathetic empathy will get you nowhere, you worms. (Let's Trooper body slide out of his katana and slump to the ground.
Gargoyle: You're not human.
Raz Vader: You bore me, Gargoyle. Allow me to dispose of you.

(Raz Vader pulls out a flintlock pistol and fires it at Gargoyle. The bullet pierces his chest and blood soaks his armor. Gargoyle collapses as Raider and Verboten Donkey rush to his body)

Raider: He's losing blood too fast. We need to get him to a hospital.
VerbotenDonkey: The closest intact hospital is miles away!
Dustyman: (British accent) I can save him. (Picking up Gargoyle off the ground effortlessly and cradling him in Dusty's arms) But you must be eternally in my debt.
Gargoyle: Not...(cough)...very noble...of you...to ask...
Dustyman: Quite. So death appears to be your preference, hm? (smiles, the light of the raging fire gleams on his revealing fangs)
Gargoyle: Wait...I...am in your...debt-
Dustyman: Excellent. I'll be on my way then(Dustyman tips his wide brimmed hat at Donkey and Raider and vanishes into a cloud of bats (along with Gargoyle) flying away into the night)
Rayven Feather: You... monster, why would you start a war?
Raz Vader: (speech) (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zx4lZsq9HwY&feature=youtu.be)
Puba: (Russian accent) No, we don't want a long war, but you can work for me and I'll be merciful enough to grant you the rank of my slave. Or you can fight me...and die a man.
Raz Vader: (Evil chuckle) Splendid. If only there were more like you just less stupid.
Manderrs: (Looking at Raz) Your... your just crazy. You make Reaper, er I mean Algol, or whatever the hell he is, sound sane.
Raz Vader: My dear, dear, Manderrs...such a shame. I'm really going to regret killing you. You would've made a fine bed slave but nevertheless...(Pulls out another flintlock)
Anarchy: If you aim keep aiming that gun at my girlfriend, I'll chop your fucking arm off.

(The angry soldiers, REDD and BLUE, stand in front of Manderrs and begin marching slowly up the long stairs towards Raz Vader. Their wielded weapons showing the defiance in their motives)

Anarchy: You don't have enough bullets for all of us, do you?

(Raz Vader aims the pistol nervously, switching the target frequently before growling in frustration, holstering the pistol and tossing Fuzzy's head at the angry mob. The mob begins threatening the cornered tyrant)

Raider: It seems you've met with a terrible fate...
Manderrs: Anarchy, honey, can i shoot this jerk?
Verbotendonkey: You killed one of my men and you killed thousands of others in your little games...
Anarchy: I'll hang your body over the streets of Vigilance. The people will decide your punishment.
Chillsquisher: Payback's a bitch.

(Raz Vader lifts his arms in the air, creating a protective ward around the castle, walling off the soldiers from him)

Raz Vader: War will never cease. Like so, expect my just return.

(Raz Vader runs back into the castle and begins head to his secret escape route. The emperor was about to escape into a tunnel when all of a sudden an unknown force slams him into a pillar, causing the pillar to collapse along with Raz. Raz tries to stand up but a fist connects to his cheek, cracking his black mask. Raz Vader attempts to look up at his assailant when he is raised off the ground by a choking arm. Trooper chokes Raz in a vice grip, glaring at the cornered fiend. The group of soldiers outside the ward could see the two in the burning structure)

Verbotendonkey: He's alive...
Raider: But will he make the right choice...
Puba: Psh, I guess he's not such a pussy after all. If he doesn't kill him then I will gladly take the pleasure.

(Trooper stands in the middle of the Castle holding Raz high in the air)

Raz Vader: (says in choked murmuring) Join me. You are stronger than you're brother. You know this be true. Together we can find Soul Edge. And Soul Calibur. And I will make you my champion.
Trooper: I wish it didn't have to come to do this. I hate killing. I joined the REDD hoping I can put an end to this bloody war. I'm sorry but there is no other way. I will fight you and I will kill you.

(Trooper slams Raz into the floor, breaking some of the marble tiles. Raz pulls out a pistol and fires it off at Trooper, who deflects it with his katana. As Trooper begins to charge at Raz, he falls down. He had lost too much blood to continue fighting.)

Raz Vader: Looks like he can't handle me, hahahaha.
Mystery Voice: No, but i can!

(Raz looks around only to see a swarm of bats flying down from the sky, in the middle of this swarm, were Dustyman and Gargoyle, who somehow looked fine)

Dustyman: Trooper, how about this. Since I owe you for saving my life on our last mission, how about I beat the crap out of this guy, and you can finish him off?
Trooper: Alright....
Raz Vader: It doesn't matter who you send at me, no matter what, I SHALL WIN!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7awTknn6XMM&list=PLF4A26CD52E683750&index=40&feature=plpp_video

Raz Vader: You... you asshole, you bit me?
Dustyman: Yea, vampires tend to that... except the bite I gave you won't turn you into a vampire. I just needed a small snack. Trooper, he's all yours.

(As Dustyman walked toward the other soldiers with Gargoyle, Trooper walked closer to Raz, with a laugh (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8dAUYAg8mAQ) that scared Raz to his very core)

Raz Vader (on the floor): There will never be peace on this condemned planet, you fool! Can't you accept that?! If you want to really stop "evil" then you must kill Algol. I know a way to get the swords (Soul Edge and Soul Calibur) back. With them, you will be powerful enough to stop him. Keep me alive and I'll give you the swords!
Trooper: Weapons are just tools. True strength lies within me. (says as he reflects on Raider's teachings)
Raz Vader: You fool! Then just kill me and you kill us all!
Trooper: (Trooper stares blankly at the fallen Emperor's lying image and brings the katana down on Raz Vader. To Raz Vader's surprise, the katana lands just to the side of his head, missing him by a hair)
Raz Vader: You show mercy to your opponent! You dare mock me! (Raz says spitting out blood)
Trooper: The blades and war are the true evil! Not thee! if none can know what lies ahead then losing one’s way is just human nature. Grudges may remain but none has the right to blame thee.
Raider: (surveying, nods in approval)
Verbotendonkey: He can't let Raz live! Raz will find a way to start another war!

(Trooper then quickly moves his katana, so fast that it appeared as simply a blur. Raz Vader's right arm and both his legs instantly separate from his body. Raz screams in pain.)

Trooper: I will not kill you. You will have to do that yourself. I am granting you time to make peace with this world before you leave. When you are ready, use the dagger to end your own life. (calmly says dropping a curved dagger beside Raz. He then begins to turn his back and walk away)
Raz Vader: You bastard!! (Grabs the dagger with his left hand and readies it to throw at Trooper's back)

(The crowd outside the ward begins to yell to warn Trooper when all of a sudden long, slender, glowing white figures spawn around Raz. More ghosts appear in front of the fire, slowly walking toward the panicking Raz on the floor.)

Raz Vader: (Turns pale as he recognizes the faces of the ghosts) Ghosthammer!? Munkie!? Navarro!? Pandemic!? Fuzzy!!? Unlucky!!? Have mercy please!!!

(The vengeful ghosts finally swarm over Raz to the point that the group of soldiers can't even see Raz but can only hear his agonizing screams of pain. As the ghosts dissipate (revealing a pile of bones, blood, and flesh where Raz used to be), the wards do as well and Trooper reunites with his comrades)

Anarchy: Let it be known, that on this day REDD and BLUE stood together as one.
Verbotendonkey: (Extends his hand) And so a treaty will be proposed.
Anarchy: (Shakes Verbotendonkey's hand and nods his head)
Raider: (Looks at Trooper) You made the right choice, grasshopper. I am proud of you.
Trooper: (frowns and allows Raider to clean his wound quietly)
Hellwolf: So much death and destruction...what are we supposed to do now?
Verbotendonkey: (Slowly turns his head and looks at him in the eyes gently) We rebuild.

1 Month Later...

(The once REDD-Capital became a prosperous metropolis under construction. Somewhere in the off skirts of the city. Old comrades were reuniting. In an ancient Japanese architecture pavilion, Verbotendonkey and Raider walked along the balcony looking over a zen garden and dojo where Dustyman and Puba were sparring while Trooper meditated below a cherry blossom tree.)

Verbotendonkey: It's been a month and High Com wants answers, Raider. I can't stall them any longer.
Raider: Tell them the Guardians are just a myth and Reaper was hysterical when he mentioned them.
Verbotendonkey: That's not gonna cut it. They won't believe me. Look, they don't care the Guardians aren't regulated by their protocol, they just want to know the truth. I want to know the truth.
Raider: Sigh, tis a long story, sir.
Verbotendonkey: I'm ready.
(A hooded figure in black robes awkwardly shuffles on to the balcony from a sliding paper door)
Verbotendonkey: Gargoyle? What brings you here?
Gargoyle: (carefully speaks trying to not reveal any skin from underneath his hood) High Com summons you, Verboten. The Forerunners say it's urgent.
Verbotendonkey: (Turns to Raider) Another time then. (Turns back to Gargoyle) Come, let us hurry. I know what the sun does to you.
Gargoyle: ...(Walks away with Verboten. Unbeknownst to everyone there, Dustyman quietly chuckles)

(As the former Guardians continue their training, the growing city radiates hope and stands as a monument to those fallen in the wars caused by Raz Vader. It was decided a month ago that REDD and BLUE would have a truce to help each other thrive. Now what remains is the Democratic PURPLE City (People Under Real Prosperity, Love, and Equality) and all of its inhabitants know that soon Algol shall return, stronger than ever, to finish his job. But for now all of its citizens are just happy for their war to be over)

_________________________ _________________________ _________________________ _________________________ _________________________ _________________________ _____

(Credit Music) (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ix3aF_R78yY)

ACT 1: HOW IT ALL BEGAN

thanks for reading, special thanks to Raider and Puba who helped me with judging my story (Raider also deserves extra credit for editing my mistakes and showing me ideas that made the story better), also thanks to all of you who did give me your character description and whatnot. ACT 2 will start soon, don't worry about that, and their will be more FC characters to come. And lastly special thanks to Raz for hopefully not banning me after making him look like a crazy war loving maniac, Unlucky for killing him off, Gargoyle for getting shot in the testicles, All of BLUE HIGHCOM thats not Anarchy that i didn't even bother to add to the story, and Fuzzy for not even having a chance to defend himself when he died (that one i don't feel bad about :party: ) Another special thanks to Raz Vader, for being such a good sport and if weren't for him, the story would have no sex appeal. Thank you all now get the hell out!

Juggernaut9473
09-03-2012, 10:59 PM
You definitly ended on a good note :) I like the way the 1st act ended. Keep up the good work reaper

Nicholas Sapien
09-03-2012, 11:01 PM
wtf happened to fuzz lol

Juggernaut9473
09-03-2012, 11:07 PM
Read the very beginning of the chapter =P he is currently missing his head

Fateless Wolf
09-03-2012, 11:08 PM
and a special thanks for hellwolf not being offended that donkey called him a she hahaaha if you read it says he looked at her her lol great story reaper sad to see the ending but woot act two FTW!!!! and lol im surprised you added pandemic to the story but i take it you did it for personal giggles hell shoulda added bountyhuntaz that beed major luls for me ;) but great ending it ending on a happy note if only redd and blue could really get along without tearing at eachothers throats lol.

Raider0614
09-03-2012, 11:09 PM
I just judged? Lol i should sue

OPOC1L1PSE
09-03-2012, 11:40 PM
Nice ending. Interested to see how ACT II plays out.

Reaper
09-04-2012, 12:18 AM
Lets just say that ACT II will have some new..... friends for Algol (evil laugh)

VerbotenDonkey
09-04-2012, 12:20 AM
and a special thanks for hellwolf not being offended that donkey called him a she hahaaha if you read it says he looked at her her lol great story reaper sad to see the ending but woot act two FTW!!!! and lol im surprised you added pandemic to the story but i take it you did it for personal giggles hell shoulda added bountyhuntaz that beed major luls for me ;) but great ending it ending on a happy note if only redd and blue could really get along without tearing at eachothers throats lol.

I noticed that too xD Is there something we should know, Hellwolf? xDD

I still want my facelift for Act II.

Gargoyle
09-04-2012, 12:40 AM
IN. THE. TESTICLE!

Reaper
09-04-2012, 12:56 AM
Look on the bright side Gargoyle, now your a vampire

Fateless Wolf
09-04-2012, 06:54 PM
I noticed that too xD Is there something we should know, Hellwolf? xDD

I still want my facelift for Act II. hahaha god i hope not as far as im sure hell no lmfao

Reaper
09-04-2012, 10:49 PM
only one way to do it, and i think you won't like it.

Fateless Wolf
09-05-2012, 07:35 PM
i hope your not talking to me and your not talking about me and if its anything close to what im thinking.

Raider0614
09-05-2012, 07:48 PM
Should I post your original draft, Reaper?

SuRroundeD By 1
09-05-2012, 08:44 PM
No Fuzzy!

I'm debating whether or not I should ask to have my own character added to the story, for Fuzzy's revenge . . . but I have a feeling that I would be killed off . . . rather quickly . . .

Raider0614
09-05-2012, 09:10 PM

Or you could do what you should've done awhile ago.

Raider0614
09-05-2012, 09:16 PM
No Fuzzy!

I'm debating whether or not I should ask to have my own character added to the story, for Fuzzy's revenge . . . but I have a feeling that I would be killed off . . .

Good luck trying to get through to the "writer".

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V4UfAL9f74I

It's not my say though, bud.

SuRroundeD By 1
09-05-2012, 10:04 PM
Good luck trying to get through to the "writer".

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V4UfAL9f74I

It's not my say though, bud.

To be honest it doesn't really matter, I was just saying . . . poor Fuzzy needs some Resistance Revenge.

Fuzzy
09-05-2012, 10:13 PM
and Fuzzy for not even having a chance to defend himself when he died (that one i don't feel bad about :party: )

:party:

Reaper
09-05-2012, 10:44 PM

thanks for reading, special thanks to Raider and Puba who helped me with judging my story (Raider also deserves extra credit for editing my mistakes and showing me ideas that made the story better),

Raider0614
09-05-2012, 10:50 PM
And adding more content. Like most of Chapter 7 and 11.

Hey Fuzzy! ...Those are beer mugs. In case, you didn't know. You know, beer mugs.

...beer mugs :detective:

Reaper
09-05-2012, 11:02 PM
Chapter 7 never got through, remember? I admit chapter 11 is pretty much you but remember 7 never got sent

Raider0614
09-06-2012, 10:23 AM
That was Chapter 9 that didn't get through -_-

I can post the original version of Chapter 7 if you don't believe me.

Fateless Wolf
09-06-2012, 09:47 PM
no it was chapter 69 were hellwolf had a damn good time........ lol sorry had to

VerbotenDonkey
09-06-2012, 09:54 PM
no it was chapter 69 were hellwolf had a damn good time........ lol sorry had to

So THAT'S how you became a she!

xD

Fateless Wolf
09-06-2012, 10:06 PM
So THAT'S how you became a she!

xD

shutttt upppppp i dont know how it happend hahaha i thought she was kiddin when she said she'd cut it off hahaha but no seriously i blame reaper he typed it not me xD
(karmas a beach i see where this is comeing from now CURSE YOU IRONWOLF!!!!!) if you even check the fc forums which i doubt....

Reaper
09-07-2012, 02:01 PM
yea sorry, that was originally Manderrs line and I realized everyone who was their needed to say at least one thing.

Fateless Wolf
09-07-2012, 06:13 PM
lol well thxs reaper haha

Raider0614
09-07-2012, 06:17 PM
lol well thxs reaper haha

I thought Unlucky killed you so I didn't give you any lines of dialogue. Originally, you were one of the ghosts but Reaper corrected that. But I guess Reaper just inserted your name there instead of Manderrs. Sorry about that.

Fateless Wolf
09-07-2012, 08:00 PM
yea that sheds light on that part to nothing else was spoken about what happend between me and unlucky lol and nah its fine lol just rember that im a guy ;) next time haha and i figured something was up because of the way it went in on how he softly looked me in the eyes kinda figured but donkey dont get any bright ideas haha and i almost thought it was reaper messing with me to see if id notice.

Reaper
09-16-2012, 08:11 PM
nah, don't worry, your not enough good enough for Donkey :D

and i mean that as in i added donkey's gf to the story but chose to add her in ACT II