PDA

View Full Version : Lavos CT signature request guidelines [READ BEFORE REQUESTING]

Lavos ct
09-04-2012, 07:23 PM
My name is Zack aka Lavos CT. I will be completing requests for anyone who wants my services. There is a thread in this forum with a brief portfolio of recent sigs to have reference to my work.

To request a sig you can pretty much ask for whatever you want. There isn't really any guidelines. If i believe something wont work I will talk to you about it privately and get it sorted out. That being said, for those who aren't sure how to go about requesting a sig or another graphic here are a few things to think about.

Size
Vertical Sigs, Horizontal sigs, exact pixels or a general idea of how big you want it to be will do fine.

Theme
this is the one most likely everybody will have something specific in mind. If you find a picture online that you think looks totally awesome. Just post it in your request thread with some other details and Ill make it happen.

Color
Any color scheme preferences you have can be worked out. Even if you have a picture you want used in the sig is a totally different color from the scheme you want. Any pictures color can be changed so don't worry about that.

Text
Text is another thing that can really bring a sig together. Since signatures have a somewhat limited size my suggestion would be to keep it to just your tag, or just your tag and a small phrase. Very long quotes tend to make a sig look tacky. You could even opt to not have any text if that is what you would like.

These are just general guidelines. You can use or not use any of these guidelines. You can be super specific or you can just post "Lavos, make me a sig." Like burger king, have it your way.