PDA

View Full Version : BlackOps II Pre-Order

Abrupt
09-09-2012, 05:07 AM
So I heard from a friend that if Black Ops II is bought from Amazon.com you will get the copy 2 days before release. It sounds kind of weird for that to be true but Im just curious whether its true or not. I don't want to miss out on the early gameplay!

Can someone tell me how true this is by experience? Has anyone ordered from Amazon.com in the past and how reliable is it?

Im looking to but the Hardened Edition! Nuketown 2025 :D :gun1:

RaZ Vader
09-09-2012, 07:27 AM
When I think COD my brain goes -_-"

But to answer your question about early release, I suspect that to be false. Only because when my friend pre ordered from amazon he got it the day it was released. He did that for multiple games.

Nicholas Sapien
09-09-2012, 09:49 AM
memo=noob

Abrupt
09-09-2012, 02:49 PM
How early during the day did he get it though? I mean I wonder if its even worth it buying from Amazon.

Thanks Raz

bazongaman502
09-09-2012, 06:26 PM
1: Black Opps 2 will suck.
2: EA Sports is the only known industry to release their games a bit early. And thats only if you subscribe to their deal that gives you DLC early and their games early... by like 2 days)
3: Amazon has fucked me over multiple times (same as Gamestop.com)
4: Just about every game finds a way to get released early due to an employee stealing the game and selling it illegaly or was given to directly from the maker.
5: Should be more excited for Halo 4, otherwise your in the wrong community lol

Guzzie
09-09-2012, 06:35 PM
I am still debating on whether or not to get this game. Reason one being I find Call of Duty games just way to easy, and I get bored very quickly; and two, once I get H4, I doubt I am going to want to play anything else, at least for a while. We will see, there is still time to decide.

bazongaman502
09-09-2012, 06:41 PM
I am still debating on whether or not to get this game. Reason one being I find Call of Duty games just way to easy, and I get bored very quickly; and two, once I get H4, I doubt I am going to want to play anything else, at least for a while. We will see, there is still time to decide.

agreed... i might get it for christmas or somethin, but i will not pay $70 for that game... its going after Battlefield while Halo 4 is going in the direction of Call of Duty (to which i kinda like in certin ways)

Nocte
09-09-2012, 07:03 PM
When World at War came out I got my copy a few days early because I bought the limited edition. So ya maybe it's true.

Google is an awesome tool my friend.

Abrupt
09-10-2012, 01:35 PM
I like COD games and I'm always excited to what every new game has to offer so I have to get it! ^_^
Also I like having all the new games so I will probably get Halo 4 along with it although I always end up just going back to COD.

My friends got MW3 two weeks before the release from Craigslist. Apparently this dude somehow gets a hold of every top game extremely early and sells them to locals. I live one hour from this guy so I might just get it from him.

Either way if I for some reason can't get it from him I need to have an alternative. I'm gonna have to look into this whole Amazon thing a bit more. Hopefully it is received earlier than release!>.<

Thanks guys!

bazongaman502
09-10-2012, 02:04 PM
I like COD games and I'm always excited to what every new game has to offer so I have to get it! ^_^
Also I like having all the new games so I will probably get Halo 4 along with it although I always end up just going back to COD.

My friends got MW3 two weeks before the release from Craigslist. Apparently this dude somehow gets a hold of every top game extremely early and sells them to locals. I live one hour from this guy so I might just get it from him.

Either way if I for some reason can't get it from him I need to have an alternative. I'm gonna have to look into this whole Amazon thing a bit more. Hopefully it is received earlier than release!>.<

Thanks guys!

1: What he does is illegal
2: If you got it, do not play online. They will find you and know you either stole a copy or got ahold of a stolen copy. No game will be released 2 weeks in advance without it being illegal.

just a heads up :)

Abrupt
09-10-2012, 04:46 PM
True! Thanks Bozangaman!

Al Capone111
09-11-2012, 12:52 AM
I'll be honest. I'm getting it. 80% of my time on it will be the zombie mode, 15% will be campaign, and 5% will be MP*.

*MP only because i only playing it with my cousins. The game itself is bad. But we just have a good time.