PDA

View Full Version : Halo 3 War Status

Mythonian
09-10-2012, 12:28 AM
I'm going to be taking over the managing of the Halo 3 war community event.

Faction Rosters

Sexy Kitten Brigade (8)

Mythonian
Bazongaman502
UNLUCKYNUM13ER
Graycochea
Purple Gamer
Raider
UnicornFetus
Rayven Feather

Alliance of Turtle Humpers (8)

Kcr33d (leader)
XxCptNICK94xX (co-leader)
Mythonian
HarryTheChin
Lol itz James
Surrounded by 1
Silent Arbiter
Guzzie
Fuzzy

UnicornFetus and OPOC1L1PSE have been re-added to the Avengers roster. If anyone else wants to sign up for the Justice League to balance out the numbers, please do so.

The rosters above are meant to give us a general idea of who will be participating in the events. However, any member of FC is able to participate in the events! Simply show up and let me know what team you'll be playing for and we'll get you in games. (note: please no one playing on both sides).

General Event Information

The Halo 3 events will take place on Saturdays instead of Sundays. They will happen at 7:00 PM EST. If that doesn't work for a majority of people, we will change it. Additionally, if army functions/events conflict with that, let me know.

We will use the settings that FC used back in Halo 3. Note: you won't have as wide of a gametype selection as recent wars. In Halo 3, you will be limited to:

Conflict
Liberation
Sabotage
Hill 30
Conquest

Maps that will be played will be decided by the leaders of each faction. Anyone from either faction is able to apply to be the faction leader. Just make a reply below within 24 hours of this post to be considered.

I haven't determined the map list yet. But, we will be deciding maps like we did for the last war of Halo 3 (i.e., no Warmap, just choose any map aside from the Capital.

The Maps
To be determined.

Any questions or concerns? I'd like this to succeed as much as possible, so the more feedback the better.

OPOC1L1PSE
09-10-2012, 12:36 AM
I LOVE YOU MYTH!!!
Since I was originally The Avenger's team captain. If it's alright with everyone. I would like to apply for that position again.

- - - Updated - - -

Guzzie is missing from Justice League

bazongaman502
09-10-2012, 12:38 AM
I LOVE YOU MYTH!!!
Since I was originally The Avenger's team captain. If it's alright with everyone. I would like to apply for that position again.

you got my vote

but it looks like i can not participate because its on a saturday... 2 weeks ago i told my boss i want to work all day saturday and morning shift only on sundays... Good luck Averngers :/

OPOC1L1PSE
09-10-2012, 12:41 AM
you got my vote

but it looks like i can not participate because its on a saturday... 2 weeks ago i told my boss i want to work all day saturday and morning shift only on sundays... Good luck Averngers :/

Nooooooo! NOT BAZONGA!!!! WHYYYYYY!!!!! :'(

VerbotenDonkey
09-10-2012, 12:42 AM
Why not make it Sundays? O.o

UNLUCKY NUM13ER
09-10-2012, 02:25 AM
My work/school/life schedule changes from week to week. But i'll try my best to make it as often as I can.

Kcr33d
09-10-2012, 03:16 AM
I wanna be justice league leader.

Gargoyle
09-10-2012, 03:30 AM
I agree wit pox. And I shall be Co-Leader. AND WE SHALL RULE THE WORLD!

Fuzzy
09-10-2012, 09:55 AM
Myth is setting it up now? I guess I will be joining, The Justice League! Just so I can kill Gargoyle and 2Pac...

Mythonian
09-10-2012, 10:09 AM
I LOVE YOU MYTH!!!

- - - Updated - - -

Guzzie is missing from Justice League

Application noted.

Guzzie has been added back.

you got my vote

:( Sorry.

Hmmm... How would you guys feel about maybe changing this to something we do 2 times each week? Once on Saturdays and once sometime in the middle of the week? Similar to how things happened in Halo 2. Thoughts?

Why not make it Sundays? O.o
Because I figured that's when the armies would be doing their own things.

I agree wit pox. And I shall be Co-Leader. AND WE SHALL RULE THE WORLD!
Application for co-leader has been noted.

Now that I think about it, Co-Leaders should be official as well, for when we play on smaller maps and each side can split into 2 groups.

I wanna be justice league leader.
Application noted.

Myth is setting it up now? I guess I will be joining, The Justice League! Just so I can kill Gargoyle and 2Pac...
Added.

Both groups are now even at 9 for the moment. Be aware that while I'm managing this, I'll be participating as well. We'll determine the rotation and everything prior to the beginning of the event.

If anyone else from either faction would like to either apply for leader or co-leader, please do so ASAP. Currently, Justice League has no one applied for co-leader. 14 hours left to apply. After that, I'll choose the leader and co-leader from each faction.

The leader and co-leader will be in charge of setting up games and such, similar to FMs. However, you'll still be participating in most games, unlike FMs. You'll also be in charge of selecting maps, choosing gametypes, etc. Also, you'll be able to change the name of your faction.

Guzzie
09-10-2012, 01:13 PM
Thanks Myth, this is a community event after all, no one should be excluded. This should run very smoothly now that you'll be taking care of it. I do suggest keeping the battle nights on Sundays as usual. I am sure everyone, if not most, are used to having Sunday nights off of work or other personal engagements.

Mythonian
09-10-2012, 01:23 PM
If we do it Sundays, it would need to either be 4:00 PM or like 10:00 PM, because I already know that BLUE has things planned on Sundays. That was the reason I tried to avoid conflicting schedules, and I figured 4:00 PM was too early in the day.

Whatever is most convenient for you guys is what we'll go with, so let me know what you guys want to do:

Saturdays at 7:00 PM EST
Sundays at 4:00 PM EST
Sundays at 10:00 PM EST
Do it on two days each week (if you want to do this, let me know what two days and times are best).

By the way, it should be noted that these battles would only last for about an hour and a half or so at most.

bazongaman502
09-10-2012, 01:23 PM
i agree with 2 times a week... have them as same maps, however have it where (for example) thursdays you play a map called "beavcoon". You will play a certin amount of times, however the map isn't won yet. Then on saturdays, you play the map again. Whoever wins the most on BOTH days is declaired the winner of that map.

Having the same map played twice allows us to have a day or two to create a new stratagy if the other one fell apart.

like its a 9v9, anything can happen.

so i say two times a week. Tusedays and Saturday, both at/after 7pm EST

Gargoyle
09-10-2012, 01:32 PM
I like bazongas suggestion and agree with it

Blackhawk570
09-10-2012, 02:12 PM
Why not late on Saturday nights? Late Sunday nights makes no sense because people have school the next day.

SuRroundeD By 1
09-10-2012, 03:20 PM
Why not late on Saturday nights? Late Sunday nights makes no sense because people have school the next day.

Yup, exactly my problem. If you guys choose 10P.M. on Sunday I wont be able to play.

I also like the idea of two games a week, although I might not be able to play during weekdays (cuz of HW and stuff) it could help some other players attend.

bazongaman502
09-10-2012, 03:35 PM
I also like the idea of two games a week, although I might not be able to play during weekdays (cuz of HW and stuff) it could help some other players attend.

Weekday: All can play, but school and work comes first. If you can make it on that day, you can play.
Saturday: All can play. No school but some have work. If you can make it on that day, you can play.

Having 2 days to play allows everyone to have the ability to play. Having it as 1 day limits the participation. You need as many people to play as you can get.

so i still say saturdays and a day durring the week

OPOC1L1PSE
09-10-2012, 03:55 PM
I really agree wit Bazonga (mostly because I want him to be able to play) lol.

Guzzie
09-10-2012, 06:39 PM
Please pick some good maps (whoever is in charge of picking). Halo 3 had some of the better multiplayer maps, please make use of them.

---update---

I would gladly help anyone (Justice League or Avengers) when the map picking in happening, to make sure the maps are fair and balanced.

Nicholas Sapien
09-10-2012, 08:49 PM
I'll apply for Co-Leader
Also Avalanche would bring back some memories :p

SuRroundeD By 1
09-10-2012, 08:57 PM
I want to see Sandtrap haha.

Rayven Feather
09-10-2012, 09:27 PM
Umm... Sorry about this but my Laptop has been kind of dead and I finally got ahold of the iPad and idk where to sign up for teams or if it's closed so some further information would help and I really want to do this... So I'm hoping that it's not closed... But I wanted to be on the team with opocilipse, gargoyle, unicorn and them which was the avengers if I remember right so please if you can I'd like to be on Thier team...

Gargoyle
09-10-2012, 09:42 PM
I think CO/Xo of each team should meet w/ myth to pick maps

SuRroundeD By 1
09-10-2012, 09:44 PM
If Rayven joins the Avengers and leaves the Justice League down in numbers, I can see if Ireland Wolf is interested in joining the cause.

Rayven Feather
09-10-2012, 09:45 PM
Yeah avengers

Mythonian
09-10-2012, 09:52 PM
Umm... Sorry about this but my Laptop has been kind of dead and I finally got ahold of the iPad and idk where to sign up for teams or if it's closed so some further information would help and I really want to do this... So I'm hoping that it's not closed... But I wanted to be on the team with opocilipse, gargoyle, unicorn and them which was the avengers if I remember right so please if you can I'd like to be on Thier team...
It's fine if you join. You've been added to Avengers. (thanks to Reaper for adding you before I could do it... lol)

I think CO/Xo of each team should meet w/ myth to pick maps
Yeah. I'll set up a time where we'll meet, but anyone is able to be there to act as advisers and such.

If Rayven joins the Avengers and leaves the Justice League down in numbers, I can see if Ireland Wolf is interested in joining the cause.
Ask him. In fact, ask everybody. The more the merrier!

Guzzie
09-10-2012, 09:59 PM
Yeah. I'll set up a time where we'll meet, but anyone is able to be there to act as advisers and such.

Gargoyle
09-10-2012, 10:18 PM
Guys, my gf joined avengers!

<3

bazongaman502
09-10-2012, 10:29 PM
Guys, my gf joined avengers!

<3

which one?

Gargoyle
09-10-2012, 10:37 PM
REAVEN SILLY

Mythonian
09-10-2012, 10:49 PM
Just over an hour and a half left for people to apply for leader/co-leader!

We'll try to meet and decide maps and such on Tuesday (tomorrow) at 8:00 PM EST. If you cannot make that time, let me know ASAP so we can reschedule it.

SuRroundeD By 1
09-10-2012, 10:52 PM
And Myth, one more thing, a little off-topic.

With the new VCash system, are we going to lose all of the VCash we currently have? Because if so I want to spend it before I lose it haha.

And will we be getting back the Vcash that we donated to the armies?

Gargoyle
09-10-2012, 10:55 PM
Pox is CO. Im XO

Mythonian
09-10-2012, 11:00 PM
And Myth, one more thing, a little off-topic.

With the new VCash system, are we going to lose all of the VCash we currently have? Because if so I want to spend it before I lose it haha.

And will we be getting back the Vcash that we donated to the armies?

We'll make an official announcement, but I'd recommend spending some of it.

War Bonds will be redeemed in the near future, but will instead count toward the "new" vCash (i.e., the vCash won't be distributed until the new vCash system is set up)

SuRroundeD By 1
09-10-2012, 11:03 PM
We'll make an official announcement, but I'd recommend spending some of it.

War Bonds will be redeemed in the near future, but will instead count toward the "new" vCash (i.e., the vCash won't be distributed until the new vCash system is set up)

Alright thanks Myth.

Gargoyle
09-10-2012, 11:59 PM
Hey surrounded, guess what.

I just proved pox wrong.

SuRroundeD By 1
09-11-2012, 03:09 PM
Hey surrounded, guess what.

I just proved pox wrong.

Haha, wait what? What does pox have to do with me, did I miss something?

Gargoyle
09-11-2012, 03:31 PM
Only the best time of my meager life.

SuRroundeD By 1
09-11-2012, 03:36 PM
Only the best time of my meager life.

. . . uh? So, what happened exactly?

Gargoyle
09-11-2012, 04:07 PM
Pox lost an argument :euro:

OPOC1L1PSE
09-11-2012, 04:12 PM
YOU DIDN'T EVEN KNOW WHAT YOU WERE ARGUING ABOUT!!!!

Gargoyle
09-11-2012, 04:21 PM
DOESN'T MATTER HAD SE-wait. No, DOESN'T MATTER I WAS RIGHT!

Mythonian
09-11-2012, 05:31 PM
Kcr33d, CptNICK, Garg, and Pox, will you guys be able to be on Halo 3 tonight at 8:00 PM EST?

OPOC1L1PSE
09-11-2012, 05:49 PM
Yes. I'll be there.

Gargoyle
09-11-2012, 05:49 PM
No, could we push it back a few hours?

I'm going to the movies tonight with gf. 10:00 sound good?

Mythonian
09-11-2012, 05:51 PM
No, could we push it back a few hours?

I'm going to the movies tonight with gf. 10:00 sound good?

Once the leaders of Justice League respond, we'll see if that time works better or not.

SuRroundeD By 1
09-11-2012, 09:06 PM
Once the leaders of Justice League respond, we'll see if that time works better or not.

I couldn't help but lol after you said that haha.

Mythonian
09-11-2012, 09:59 PM
Well, it's 10 and we haven't heard from the leaders of the Justice League, so I guess we're putting it off until tomorrow. Let's try 9:00 PM EST tomorrow, then, shall we?

OPOC1L1PSE
09-11-2012, 10:00 PM
I'm good for it

bazongaman502
09-11-2012, 10:07 PM
whats going on?

Mythonian
09-11-2012, 10:21 PM
whats going on?
meeting with people to choose maps and such.

Guzzie
09-11-2012, 10:44 PM
Well, it's 10 and we haven't heard from the leaders of the Justice League, so I guess we're putting it off until tomorrow. Let's try 9:00 PM EST tomorrow, then, shall we?
If no one from the Justice League shows up tomorrow, invite me; I'll stand in. I'll be on at that time.

SuRroundeD By 1
09-11-2012, 10:57 PM
If no one from the Justice League shows up tomorrow, invite me; I'll stand in. I'll be on at that time.

Look at Guzzie, steppin' it up!

Guzzie
09-11-2012, 11:00 PM
Look at Guzzie, steppin' it up!
It has to get done, and if I am on, why not :)

Nicholas Sapien
09-11-2012, 11:34 PM
I thought we supposed to come on saturday

Mythonian
09-11-2012, 11:37 PM
I thought we supposed to come on saturday

That was when the event itself was originally going to be begin.

This meeting is for the leaders to choose maps, possibly change their faction names, and also decide when we're actually going to have the events happen.

Nicholas Sapien
09-11-2012, 11:38 PM
That was when the event itself was originally going to be begin.

This meeting is for the leaders to choose maps, possibly change their faction names, and also decide when we're actually going to have the events happen.

So I guess I missed it?

Mythonian
09-11-2012, 11:39 PM
So I guess I missed it?

No, we're rescheduling it for tomorrow (Wednesday) at 9:00 PM EST.

Nicholas Sapien
09-11-2012, 11:41 PM
No, we're rescheduling it for tomorrow (Wednesday) at 9:00 PM EST.

I'll try to make it and I'll make kreed go too

Mythonian
09-11-2012, 11:42 PM
I'll try to make it and I'll make kreed go too

Sounds good.

BTW, anyone else is also welcome to attend and act as advisers or whatever.

OPOC1L1PSE
09-12-2012, 12:03 AM
Geez you're slow Nick ROFL :D

Kcr33d
09-12-2012, 03:02 AM
i'll try to make it tomorrow, if everyone is on by 8 though it would be better for me honestly cuz then i'll definatley be able to but i'll let you know myth.

Mythonian
09-12-2012, 09:43 AM
i'll try to make it tomorrow, if everyone is on by 8 though it would be better for me honestly cuz then i'll definatley be able to but i'll let you know myth.

Earliest I can be there is about 8:30 or so (depending on traffic). However, if you all can get together earlier, go ahead and start considering maps to use and such.

Silko
09-12-2012, 01:41 PM
Put me on the Justice League plz. I'll try my best to be there.

Mythonian
09-14-2012, 04:15 PM
ClearOrangeZero/ClearShot told me he won't be able to participate. I removed him from the roster.

OPOC1L1PSE
09-14-2012, 05:30 PM
NOOOOOOOOOOOOO! Another teammate is lost... CURSE YOU BACON!!!!

Mythonian
09-16-2012, 01:07 AM
Unfortunately, OPOC1L1PSE and Gargoyle have withdrawn from the events. If anyone else is of that same frame of mind, please let me know.

To balance the numbers, though, I'm switching to SKB.

Also, we're removing 6v6 maps due to them often lagging significantly, to the point where it isn't fun to play anymore. Not sure about 5v5s or not since we haven't actually done them yet.

If anyone else in SKB would like to step up and take a leadership position, it'd be appreciated. We're likely going to add in a few other 4v4s to replace the removed 6v6s.

bazongaman502
09-16-2012, 01:24 AM
im stepping down as well