PDA

View Full Version : Planning Ahead...

Metkil5685
09-13-2012, 05:05 PM
With just under two months left until Halo 4's release, HighCom has been working hard to get things set up when we go back into battle in a new realm. They are not the only ones working hard as well though. The website development team (aka Myth and I) have been working on what is going to happen to the website. In anticipation of what's coming, I have to take certain measures. You might have noticed the donation goal has gotten stupidly large. $260. This is no typo, that is really the new goal. You guys ask why. Well here is your reasons.

1). November marks the same month I have to renew licenses on software we use on the website. This happens every year, but I just let it slip past everyone because it's just bothersome.

2). Majority of it goes into upgrading our forum software. If you have a keen eye, you notice we run vBulletin 4.2.0. Later this year, vB will be releasing version 5.0. I have looked into what the new version offers us and I think what it will provide will be great for the community and the ease of management of the website. Members and Administrators alike have a lot to gain from the new software.

3.) Smallest portion of the donation amount, undisclosed confidential HighCom business, that only concerns HighCom. (HighCom, go read the thread I am referencing!) Basically everyone else ignore this as it's just a reminder to HighCom. =D

Sorry I was vague about the HighCom thing. This was me actually just telling HighCom to help resolve something we have going on. It accounted for $20 of the total. HighCom has already taken care of this. HighCom if your confused about this for any reason, please message me.

Now, I am not asking everyone to somehow actually donate this much, that's just wrong. However, every little bit helps. There are actually two methods you can do help with this.

1). The most obvious is to just donate to the website using the donate buttons around the website. This is the most direct and easiest way to contribute to this.

2). Turn off your ad-blockers and visit the site more. The more you guys view the website with those advertisements being displayed, the more you help. Now, don't set up programs/macros/bots to just refresh the site or things like that because those kinds of things are detected and won't do anything. Just legitimentaly visit the website more often and get involved more. Every time you visit the site, you help the site.

So that's it. That's why the donation bar is looking stupid. I really hope you guys help out and donate, but if you can't just visit the site more often!

Thanks everyone!

Metkil5685
Website Administrator

Coda
09-13-2012, 05:20 PM
Don't know if i'll be able to donate... but I visit the site all the time and don't use ad blockers. I'll try and visit even more. I hope others do the same, and/or donate more money this month.

Metkil5685
09-13-2012, 05:26 PM
Don't know if i'll be able to donate... but I visit the site all the time and don't use ad blockers. I'll try and visit even more. I hope others do the same, and/or donate more money this month.

Every little bit helps even if it just visiting the site. =)

bazongaman502
09-13-2012, 05:28 PM
might throw $10 to the website later... right now i have to watch for upcoming bills..

But is it that we have to reach $260 by the ned of the month? or till November?

UNLUCKY NUM13ER
09-13-2012, 05:44 PM
Sounds great Metikil!

- - - Updated - - -

and I didn't see that HC thread you were talking about, i'll look around though.

xXReiBearXx
09-13-2012, 05:55 PM
I visit the site all day everyday even when I am at work. I will donate!

Metkil5685
09-13-2012, 05:57 PM
might throw $10 to the website later... right now i have to watch for upcoming bills..

But is it that we have to reach $260 by the ned of the month? or till November?

It's just a general number. The quicker we reach it, the quicker we upgrade. =D

xXReiBearXx
09-13-2012, 06:01 PM
I get paid every two weeks. Tomorrow is my pay day so I will chip in some dinero. Hey...if I win big on a scratch ticket tomorrow I will even pay the whole thing lol So wish me luck!

- - - Updated - - -

I just donated 5 bucks for now. That was all I had until tomorrow.

silversleek
09-13-2012, 06:06 PM
"undisclosed confidential HighCom business"

so, you want our hard earned money for cocaine/weed(your preferance) and hookers?

'ight, you make a good argument!

UNLUCKY NUM13ER
09-13-2012, 06:21 PM
so, you want our hard earned money for cocaine/weed(your preferance) and hookers?

Actually I need it for more Whiskey, and Gargoyle needs the hookers cause his sex is dry =P

bazongaman502
09-13-2012, 06:50 PM
Actually I need it for more Whiskey, and Gargoyle needs the hookers cause his sex is dry =P

the weed is for me

Mythonian
09-13-2012, 07:10 PM
All donations made will be rewarded with safe vCash, which will be awarded once the new system is setup. Exact amount is not determined yet, but hopefully this acts as a small incentive to a few people!

bazongaman502
09-13-2012, 07:30 PM
All donations made will be rewarded with safe vCash, which will be awarded once the new system is setup. Exact amount is not determined yet, but hopefully this acts as a small incentive to a few people!

more sig bombs >=D

silversleek
09-13-2012, 09:35 PM
'safe' vcash? how do you mean? like, if you fall below that that's what it's boosted up to?

Mythonian
09-13-2012, 09:40 PM
'safe' vcash? how do you mean? like, if you fall below that that's what it's boosted up to?

No. Unfortunately there's no way to do what you described.

Just think of 'safe' vCash as some vCash that's worth a lot, lot more then any vCash anyone else has right now, at least in the long-run.

Coda
09-13-2012, 10:01 PM
I'm so curious about what this new vCash thing will be. I don't think I'll be able to donate, but I will help FC by just visiting the site. I'll do that even more than normal. I don't think I'll get vCash for that, not to mention super awesome special vCash from the future, but I'll do what I can. I'm not doing it to get the vCash, I want to help FC :)

xXReiBearXx
09-14-2012, 03:32 PM
dafuq is Vcash?

bazongaman502
09-14-2012, 03:38 PM
dafuq is Vcash?

its a fake cash currency that we use for fun. Mainly we use it for betting who wins on weekends or any other compititions. you currently have 1,000 Vcash (you can see that by looking below your avatar).

You can also donate your Vcash to your army for Credits that they can use durring the war. However, you have to wait till the next Halo war to start before you can donate to it.

You can also sig bomb/avatar bomb people for certin amount of time depepnding how much Vcash you spend.

xXReiBearXx
09-14-2012, 03:40 PM
Neat! I noticed vcash just didnt know wtf it was for lol

Gargoyle
09-14-2012, 04:06 PM
da faq?

Choca Cola
09-14-2012, 04:47 PM
I can't really donate, as I have no method of paying, but I'll continue to visit the site as much as I can...

OPOC1L1PSE
09-14-2012, 06:04 PM
I'm probably one of the most active members on the site. I also don't use adblock because I'm stuck on shitty IE so hopefully I'll be able to help that way xP

xXReiBearXx
09-14-2012, 06:20 PM
I'm probably one of the most active members on the site. I also don't use adblock because I'm stuck on shitty IE so hopefully I'll be able to help that way xP

I beg to differ pox...I am the most active member on this site because not only am I on the site when I am home until I got to sleep but I log on all day at work too....#winning

OPOC1L1PSE
09-14-2012, 10:05 PM
I beg to differ pox...I am the most active member on this site because not only am I on the site when I am home until I got to sleep but I log on all day at work too....#winning

Post couuuuuuunt :P=Me winning more than you=you=wrong=sad faece=123potato=poop

Fuzzy
09-14-2012, 10:07 PM
Post couuuuuuunt :P

Quality over quantity...

OPOC1L1PSE
09-14-2012, 10:16 PM
Quality over quantity...

Thing is, a LOT of Rei's old posts were in The Spambox... Lol. She is the reason it is it's own forum now... >.< I post a lot of constructive ideas and things all over the forums dude... Don't think for a second that I'm just a post whore with low quality posts... Rei recently changed and BECAME more active, whereas I was active since day one of signing up... I love the site, the community and the people that I met and I take a lot of joy out of being on the forums frequently.

zZ Dr K Zz
09-14-2012, 10:21 PM
Unfortunately I can't donate as money for me is really tight :(

However, I'm always on this site as much as possible. I just very, very rarely post.

Mythonian
09-14-2012, 10:38 PM
Post couuuuuuunt :P

*cough*

Anyway, you guys are going to like the changes we have in mind!

Gargoyle
09-14-2012, 10:44 PM
I think I'm just better than all of you guys. Posts included.

VerbotenDonkey
09-14-2012, 10:57 PM
I win. I had 10k+ posts on our old forums.

Mythonian
09-14-2012, 11:39 PM
I win. I had 10k+ posts on our old forums.

Pics or it didn't happen.

Gargoyle
09-14-2012, 11:56 PM
Oh shit, Myth just went for the pics.

bazongaman502
09-15-2012, 12:42 AM

uhh lie lol

im only off the website for like 4 hours for sleep, otherwise im on every day... im by far on the website the most lol

- - - Updated - - -

*cough*

Anyway, you guys are going to like the changes we have in mind!

ill pass you at one point... not to far away from it

Mythonian
09-15-2012, 12:51 AM
uhh lie lol

im only off the website for like 4 hours for sleep, otherwise im on every day... im by far on the website the most lol

- - - Updated - - -

ill pass you at one point... not to far away from it
http://i153.photobucket.com/albums/s206/Mythonian/lawl/Come-At-Me-Bro_o_110224.jpg

xXReiBearXx
09-15-2012, 01:09 AM
Post couuuuuuunt :P=Me winning more than you=you=wrong=sad faece=123potato=poop

Join date count...me winning actually lol You been here longer so obviously you have more posts meathead lol

- - - Updated - - -

Thing is, a LOT of Rei's old posts were in The Spambox... Lol. She is the reason it is it's own forum now... >.< I post a lot of constructive ideas and things all over the forums dude... Don't think for a second that I'm just a post whore with low quality posts... Rei recently changed and BECAME more active, whereas I was active since day one of signing up... I love the site, the community and the people that I met and I take a lot of joy out of being on the forums frequently.

#1 I am also the reason the spam box was created in the first place....thus why I posted in there a lot.
#2 Being "active" on the site means logging on it and making posts...whether they were just in spam box or not it still adds to the activity of the community.
#3 I donated TWICE Therefore I totally destroyed you MWAHAHAHAHAHHA *evil grin of death*

OPOC1L1PSE
09-15-2012, 01:15 AM
Your 26 and I'm a junior in highschool with no job and no money >.< And #'s 1-2 were already addressed... Believe me, if I had the money to donate, I would... SOOOOO :P Ya butt...

VerbotenDonkey
09-15-2012, 01:17 AM
Pics or it didn't happen.

Bring back the old forums then. :P

Mythonian
09-15-2012, 01:18 AM
Bring back the old forums then. :P

You'd need to get with MicroJupiter about that. xD

xXReiBearXx
09-15-2012, 01:24 AM
Your 26 and I'm a junior in highschool with no job and no money >.< And #'s 1-2 were already addressed... Believe me, if I had the money to donate, I would... SOOOOO :P Ya butt...

You win this round comrade :death:

OPOC1L1PSE
09-15-2012, 01:33 AM
Winner, winner chicken dinner! :-D

Fuzzy
09-15-2012, 02:19 AM
http://anongallery.org/img/0/9/my-hair-is-a-bird-your-argument-is-invalid-nicolas-cage.jpg

OPOC1L1PSE
09-15-2012, 02:30 AM
Lol Wtf Fuzzy!?? I nearly shit myself from that picture xD

Vestige
09-17-2012, 01:37 AM
Just saying, it may be HighCom business, but this is our money. Also what if I randomly wanted to donate all that?

OPOC1L1PSE
09-17-2012, 01:39 AM
=DYou can donate to me ^_^

silversleek
09-17-2012, 03:12 PM
Just saying, it may be HighCom business, but this is our money. Also what if I randomly wanted to donate all that?

i agree, we should know what our money is being used for. I don't donate, but if i did, i'd want to make sure you weren't ACTUALLY spending it on hookers and drugs.

Fuzzy
09-17-2012, 03:21 PM
i agree, we should know what our money is being used for. I don't donate, but if i did, i'd want to make sure you weren't ACTUALLY spending it on hookers and drugs.

And If I said we were...

Anarchy
09-17-2012, 03:54 PM
$260 is a lot. It probably would be a good idea to tell people what its paying for.

I know we want to make things a surprise, but this is asking a lot.

Gargoyle
09-17-2012, 04:07 PM
Oh, the surprise is very good.

That should be enough for some of you handsome devils. P.S. You'll be in love with it

Fuzzy
09-17-2012, 04:25 PM
$260 is a lot. It probably would be a good idea to tell people what its paying for.

I know we want to make things a surprise, but this is asking a lot.

Read the first post, it goes towards renewing our website license and upgrading our forum software.

xXReiBearXx
09-17-2012, 04:54 PM

I have to agree with this statement. I donated and would like to know what it's ALL going toward. I mean i understand the website upgrades and what not but HighCom business? No offense but HighCom business should be funded by HighCom members not regular members.

Anarchy
09-17-2012, 04:55 PM
Read the first post, it goes towards renewing our website license and upgrading our forum software.

Which is a broad explanation.

Gargoyle
09-17-2012, 05:04 PM
And not everyone has there PhD's in software.

It's not a requirement. No one NEEDS to pay anything. All donations go toward stuff. Think of us as a church that needs a new roof.

I am Jesus. That is all.

Anarchy
09-17-2012, 05:05 PM
And not everyone has there PhD's in software.

It's not a requirement. No one NEEDS to pay anything. All donations go toward stuff. Think of us as a church that needs a new roof.

I am Jesus. That is all.

Even my church describes building additions they ask money for in detail.

Gargoyle
09-17-2012, 05:08 PM
PM metkil then. If we're both viewable in WC then should at least one of us know anyway?

Tell me how he connects all the wires will ya?

Anarchy
09-17-2012, 05:12 PM
I was mentioning how those in the community should know, since they're the ones donating.

xXReiBearXx
09-17-2012, 05:13 PM
I was mentioning how those in the community should know, since they're the ones donating.

I have to agree with this statement. I donated and would like to know what it's ALL going toward. I mean i understand the website upgrades and what not but HighCom business? No offense but HighCom business should be funded by HighCom members not regular members.

Gargoyle
09-17-2012, 05:17 PM
No, I'm agree with you Anarch. just making a joke.

But WC doesn't know I suggest my previous suggestion to PM Metkil or Myth.

OPOC1L1PSE
09-17-2012, 05:19 PM
I have to agree with this statement. I donated ALL OF MY MONEY to the AMAZING POXAR and would like to know what he will be doing with it... Jk I don't care... He's so awesome, he can do anything he wants with it :)

WOW! Thanks Rei ;)

silversleek
09-17-2012, 05:19 PM
And If I said we were...

i'd ask for some. i'm close enough to track you down. probably.

Oh, the surprise is very good.

That should be enough for some of you handsome devils. P.S. You'll be in love with it

is there a money back garuntee on that if it's not very good?

Gargoyle
09-17-2012, 05:22 PM
Not quite understanding how the donation works, but I assume you can't get your money back. I have full trust in Metkil and the website team. They've always been there for us in teh past.

xXReiBearXx
09-17-2012, 05:24 PM
WOW! Thanks Rei ;)

Oh no no thank you Pox. You gave me a good reason to whoop your ass! lol :D

Gargoyle
09-17-2012, 05:34 PM
Kick him again!

OPOC1L1PSE
09-17-2012, 05:37 PM
Hey, don't look at me... You posted it after all Rei ;)

bazongaman502
09-17-2012, 06:20 PM
Oh no no thank you Pox. You gave me a good reason to whoop your ass! lol :D

im not gonna lie... i scrolled past this post and this is what i saw at first glance:

Oh no no thank you Pox. You gave me a good reason to whipe your ass! lol :D

XD ill go hide now...

Metkil5685
09-17-2012, 06:50 PM
Sorry I was vague about the HighCom thing. This was me actually just telling HighCom to help resolve something we have going on. It accounted for $20 of the total. HighCom has already taken care of this. HighCom if your confused about this for any reason, please message me.

The rest does infact go towards website upgrades and licenses. I don't want to go into details about because I do want to keep it a surprise until we get everything finalized. The sad thing is that I can't even progress on it until the total website fund (donations, advertising money, and personal contributions) is at $200. Currently it stands at $100. I'll work with Myth to see how much we can confirm and I'll post a more detailed explanation of the website upgrades and licenses.

However, I will say this. I'm asking for something bold. I'm asking for you guys to trust me on something that you don't even know yet. This is why I try offer various ways to help contribute even if it not directly. For those trusting me to do right with this, I thank you so much I can't even express it appropriately. For those otherwise, don't worry I can understand why. Honestly, if I saw a website administrator doing this, I would asking a lot of questions myself. All I ask, whether or not you support this, just keep faith in me doing the right thing and working at this website. I can ensure you that all money contributed to this goes right to the website.

A lot things are in the pipeline. I just want to give everyone the best website experience here possible.

Nicholas Sapien
09-17-2012, 06:58 PM
VOTE FOR METKIL!!!

xXReiBearXx
09-17-2012, 07:00 PM

The rest does infact go towards website upgrades and licenses. I don't want to go into details about because I do want to keep it a surprise until we get everything finalized. The sad thing is that I can't even progress on it until the total website fund (donations, advertising money, and personal contributions) is at $200. Currently it stands at $100. I'll work with Myth to see how much we can confirm and I'll post a more detailed explanation of the website upgrades and licenses.

However, I will say this. I'm asking for something bold. I'm asking for you guys to trust me on something that you don't even know yet. This is why I try offer various ways to help contribute even if it not directly. For those trusting me to do right with this, I thank you so much I can't even express it appropriately. For those otherwise, don't worry I can understand why. Honestly, if I saw a website administrator doing this, I would asking a lot of questions myself. All I ask, whether or not you support this, just keep faith in me doing the right thing and working at this website. I can ensure you that all money contributed to this goes right to the website.

A lot things are in the pipeline. I just want to give everyone the best website experience here possible.

Chat room >_>

VerbotenDonkey
09-17-2012, 07:49 PM
Chat room >_>

The forums cant handle fire power of that magnitude.

Metkil5685
09-17-2012, 07:51 PM
Chat room >_>

The forums cant handle fire power of that magnitude.

Don't count your chickens before they hatch. THIS IS TOTALLY NOT A HINT OR ANYTHING! (http://twitter.com/Metkil/status/244461790312927234)

bazongaman502
09-17-2012, 07:54 PM
I trust metkil. He hasn't done anything wrong yet, why would he start that now.

On friday (depending on my check) you might be getting $20 out of me... $10 minimum

xXReiBearXx
09-17-2012, 08:36 PM
Don't count your chickens before they hatch. THIS IS TOTALLY NOT A HINT OR ANYTHING! (http://twitter.com/Metkil/status/244461790312927234)

O sheeet

- - - Updated - - -

btw I heard there will be vcash rewards for donating?

Metkil5685
09-17-2012, 08:52 PM
O sheeet

- - - Updated - - -

btw I heard there will be vcash rewards for donating?

Yup, once we figure out how the vCash system is going to work in the future.

xXReiBearXx
09-17-2012, 08:53 PM
Yup, once we figure out how the vCash system is going to work in the future.

But I wants them now :(

Nicholas Sapien
09-17-2012, 08:56 PM
didn't we have a shout box already?
or used to

bazongaman502
09-17-2012, 10:08 PM
didn't we have a shout box already?
or used to

yeah, i remember we had it for like 2 months then it was removed... Dinner was always on it lol

Coda
09-18-2012, 12:13 AM
I would very much like to shout at a box.

MedeDust
09-18-2012, 12:18 AM
The shout box would just be a faster more live version of the spam box.

Metkil5685
09-18-2012, 12:37 AM

I would like to also point out, there's more to the changes then just a simple mod. A lot more. Bigger things. This is just a small thing.

Coda
09-18-2012, 12:43 AM
Oh, a shout box? I thought we were actually yelling at boxes :(

MedeDust
09-18-2012, 12:52 AM
I would like to also point out, there's more to the changes then just a simple mod. A lot more. Bigger things. This is just a small thing.

Is that what she said?

bazongaman502
09-18-2012, 02:10 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vVB76-rIFfY

Vestige
09-18-2012, 02:52 AM
This is a legitimate question, what if I donated the rest of that money?

bazongaman502
09-18-2012, 04:23 AM

you will get a cookie and some Vcash? only real thing you would get is a "thank you"

Metkil5685
09-18-2012, 08:44 AM

you will get a cookie and some Vcash? only real thing you would get is a "thank you"

Pretty much. Unfortunately that's all I can offer back, well except for the website upgrades.

Gargoyle
09-18-2012, 10:56 AM
Yeah, people usually don't donate for a prize.

But look at it this way Donkey, you'd be like Santa spreading forum joy to all!

xXReiBearXx
09-18-2012, 12:34 PM

Yes but the spam box is a fun lil place for people to put things that are unrelated to FC and not spaming the Open Conversation section. And so what if it is a live version of spam box? the main point it is that it will get people more active on the website. btw I flocking love you MedeDust :D

VerbotenDonkey
09-18-2012, 01:07 PM
Yes but the spam box is a fun lil place for people to put things that are unrelated to FC and not spaming the Open Conversation section. And so what if it is a live version of spam box? the main point it is that it will get people more active on the website. btw I flocking love you MedeDust :D

We've had trouble with it with people in the past. Hope it doesn't happen again.

Also, Metkil, if we DO add a Spambox, will it raise the cost of the forums monthly payment?

xXReiBearXx
09-18-2012, 01:24 PM
We've had trouble with it with people in the past. Hope it doesn't happen again.

Also, Metkil, if we DO add a Spambox, will it raise the cost of the forums monthly payment?

Yea but you learn from the past. Mods Mods and more mods lol

VerbotenDonkey
09-18-2012, 01:34 PM
Yea but you learn from the past. Mods Mods and more mods lol

Thats not always the answer.

Gargoyle
09-18-2012, 01:42 PM
Obviously the chat box would still be regulated by the accords. That helps a lot.

For dumb random conversations....yeah prob not.

bazongaman502
09-18-2012, 02:39 PM
Im on here on the time, and ifwe did get the shout box back i can watch it and keep an eye on it to be sure nothing bad is going on (personal attacks, spam, unwanted links, etc.).

xXReiBearXx
09-18-2012, 03:43 PM
Thats not always the answer.

Either way Verboten the forums are already what you a protesting against in regards to the issues had with a chatroom. People will act the same whether it's through posts or live chat. I think it wouldn't kill FC to try it again. And mods are always the answer because thats what they are there for. Same with the people who moderate the forums and maintain the website. Doesn't matter how you do it people are not always going to get along regardless of the form of communication.

Gargoyle
09-18-2012, 04:12 PM
Correct me if I'm wrong, but I'm pretty sure you could scroll up and see convos that happened even if you weren't on at the time.

I'm sure it'd just be like moderating anything if that's the case.

xXReiBearXx
09-18-2012, 07:29 PM
Correct me if I'm wrong, but I'm pretty sure you could scroll up and see convos that happened even if you weren't on at the time.

You can unless a mod clears it

VerbotenDonkey
09-18-2012, 07:45 PM

I think there's only a certain amount it will save. But some of them save them as pages.

Anarchy
09-18-2012, 10:03 PM
You can unless a mod clears it

This board is different than the NAVSPEC one, so its chatbox would function differently.

Although a fun secret I kept back then is that admins can see the entire history via admin CP, even if it's supposedly been cleared.

Vestige
09-19-2012, 02:21 AM
Huh.

Sicarioano
09-19-2012, 08:13 AM
This board is different than the NAVSPEC one, so its chatbox would function differently.

Although a fun secret I kept back then is that admins can see the entire history via admin CP, even if it's supposedly been cleared.

I always knew you could do that shit, just never figured it out. But God some of those conversations, please forgive me..

Metkil5685
09-19-2012, 05:17 PM

I've worked out a solution and no it won't.

You think that's fun? Being the webmaster is a lot of fun. I'm the last barrier before anything truly gets deleted. =D

bazongaman502
09-21-2012, 05:56 PM
Just donated $10

bazongaman502
09-28-2012, 05:29 PM
so yeah, i donated $10 on the 21st yet it hasn't shown that i did... my bank account even confirms the money was sent

Blackhawk570
09-28-2012, 08:40 PM
Metkill has to manually update it

Metkil5685
09-28-2012, 10:34 PM
so yeah, i donated $10 on the 21st yet it hasn't shown that i did... my bank account even confirms the money was sent

The bar only works if you used that system to donate. Those records show you didn't use that donate system but PayPal shows that you used one of the other buttons, so it will not show up here. It is in my personal records however.

Mythonian
09-28-2012, 10:45 PM
I added him manually so the bar reflects his donation.

bazongaman502
09-28-2012, 11:55 PM
The bar only works if you used that system to donate. Those records show you didn't use that donate system but PayPal shows that you used one of the other buttons, so it will not show up here. It is in my personal records however.

weird cuz i hit the donate button lol

Mythonian
09-28-2012, 11:58 PM
weird cuz i hit the donate button lol

There are actually 3 or 4 different buttons at different places. Only 1 of them automatically adds to the bar. xD

UNLUCKY NUM13ER
09-29-2012, 12:35 AM
I bought a T shirt the other day. Does some of the profits go to help the site?

Mythonian
09-29-2012, 12:50 AM
I bought a T shirt the other day. Does some of the profits go to help the site?

If you got it from the FC Store, then yes, all of it goes toward the site.

Vestige
09-29-2012, 02:04 AM
Just so I know, whats the most anyone has donated?

Maxdoggy
09-29-2012, 08:47 AM
I'm pretty sure I've donated the most: $30.

Blackhawk570
09-29-2012, 11:10 AM
I'm pretty sure I've donated the most: $30.

Didn't know this was a competition. (just donated $1,000)

Harry
09-29-2012, 02:30 PM
I think I just got sig sabotaged.

bazongaman502
09-29-2012, 05:39 PM
I think I just got sig sabotaged.

join the crew

Sicarioano
09-29-2012, 05:45 PM
Sucks to suck.

OPOC1L1PSE
09-29-2012, 06:20 PM
Lol

ArchAngelLloyd
09-29-2012, 06:46 PM
Some one just got a little more of my respect lmao

Vestige
09-29-2012, 10:31 PM
I just donated $100, your welcome.

bazongaman502
09-29-2012, 11:48 PM

(thank you of course)

but why?

MedeDust
09-29-2012, 11:56 PM
(thank you of course)

but why?

He wants the reward.

Maxdoggy
09-30-2012, 12:05 AM

If you seriously did that, I may or may not love you right now.

Gargoyle
09-30-2012, 12:22 AM
*Requesting the highest of fives to Ninjaboltz*

Metkil5685
09-30-2012, 12:41 AM

I want to find where you live and fucking kiss you. This guy is not kidding around. When I got the email for confirmation but just fucking dropped. I stared at my phone for a good 3 minutes despite the fact the screen turned off.

Someone get this guy the biggest god damn medal we got, then double it.

Vestige
09-30-2012, 12:47 AM
I do not know what to say. I felt it was right, I respect technology. Or I'm kinda fucking baked right now.

MedeDust
09-30-2012, 12:49 AM
baked right now.

This one for sure

Vestige
09-30-2012, 12:52 AM
I dropped the load when I was sober.

MedeDust
09-30-2012, 12:53 AM
I added 10 just because i hate it not saying 200

Vestige
09-30-2012, 01:06 AM
Can I get my Vcash? Also can I get the 1 year ribbon moved up, the good conduct ribbon over so its above the donate ribbon.

Metkil5685
09-30-2012, 01:14 AM
With all this happening suddenly, expect some big (more detailed!) news coming this week.

Vestige
09-30-2012, 01:16 AM
*cough* ??

Mythonian
09-30-2012, 01:17 AM
Can I get my Vcash? Also can I get the 1 year ribbon moved up, the good conduct ribbon over so its above the donate ribbon.

Do you not want to wait until the new vCash system is implemented? I'd recommend waiting. xD

We can't determine the order of the ribbons, unfortunately, so it's stuck like that for the time being.

Vestige
09-30-2012, 01:20 AM
New system?

Maxdoggy
09-30-2012, 08:42 AM
New system?

Yes. There will be a new system that will be vastly better than this one. I'm pretty sure it will require us to reset all of the values, but Myth has a document that keeps track of what people will have after the transition based on what they have earned recently.

Essentially, I suggest you wait. SoonTM.

Oh, and BTW, I just got my paycheck on Friday, so I just donated another $30.

MedeDust
09-30-2012, 09:41 AM
Suck up.

xXReiBearXx
09-30-2012, 11:22 AM
VictimsVestige that was the sweetest thing you did! Seriously guys make a new ribbon just for him :D

Nicholas Sapien
09-30-2012, 01:54 PM
Suck up.

Anarchy
09-30-2012, 02:44 PM
I'd say that man really does deserve his own special ribbon... Truly.

I'd donate, but I have no way of doing so without a paypal or credit card. I'm too lazy to start a checking account and get a debit card, my old timey savings account with only an ATM card has yet to let me down.

Coda
09-30-2012, 03:31 PM
The Prestigious Vestige Medal - acquired by donating at least $100 to the site at one time

What do you think? :)

Vestige
09-30-2012, 04:43 PM
Lol. Sounds sweet.

VerbotenDonkey
09-30-2012, 06:01 PM
Damn Cole, musta been a good payday lol.

Harry
09-30-2012, 06:31 PM
VictimsVestige 4 PRESIDENT!

:-D:rock::clap::one eye::death::popcorn::pira te:<.<:flame::party::bday::ninj a turtle::gun2:

Coda
09-30-2012, 07:19 PM
All in favor of the prestigious vestige medal? :) (or some other name for it. If people like it, I say he chooses the name. I just said the first thing that came to mind)

Vestige
09-30-2012, 07:53 PM
One my capture card gets here, I will explain why I did this. Unless someone wants to interview me.

bazongaman502
09-30-2012, 10:47 PM
"wont be able to participate much anymore..... so heres a $100."

lol

Metkil5685
09-30-2012, 11:50 PM
The Prestigious Vestige Medal - acquired by donating at least $100 to the site at one time

What do you think? :)

I'm doing it. I don't care what others say.

Vestige
09-30-2012, 11:59 PM

Donates $30.

Mythonian
10-01-2012, 10:24 AM
Okay, it's a new month, so the bar reset to 0. I changed the amount to about how much was left before we reached the goal.

Thanks to everyone who has donated! To those who were saying we'd never reach the goal: it appears like we're pretty darn close, and we've still got another month of time available to make it. xD

Vestige
10-01-2012, 02:09 PM
What are you talking about? We reached last months goal, I donated $30 last minute.

bazongaman502
10-01-2012, 02:19 PM
What are you talking about? We reached last months goal, I donated $30 last minute.

Myth may have never saw that untill after the reset. Metkil is the only one that can confirm that now

Mythonian
10-01-2012, 02:19 PM

It hasn't been confirmed yet.

MedeDust
10-01-2012, 02:55 PM
Get it together mythonian.