PDA

View Full Version : FC Update 2.1

PhoenixPrime
01-05-2011, 12:52 PM
A Long Overdue Update:

First thing is first folks:

I would like to apologize to you all for being inactive. I believe that the majority of the leadership of the community lately has been inactive, when they shouldn't have been. I'm going to be the first to own up to it, and say that I'm sorry. I won't offer any excuse, but just hope that I can act on a new slate from here on out. Last night I offered the existing War Council to decide whether or not I deserve to stay, and it was unanimous that they all desired for me to stay

Okay, now back to the update, which will likely end up being a GIANT WALL OF TEXT!!!

1). The Battle Map:

Why yes folks, the Battle Map has been completed. Red Army's Capital is now Hemorrhage, while Blue Army's Capital is the custom map, Crossing. There are many custom maps that will be used in the wars, so I suggest you check them out. Maxdoggy has a ton of stuff in his fileshare. I will have FC maps and gametypes in my fileshare as well, so will Mythonian. If you want to view the active Battle Map, I suggest you go http://fcwars.net/forums/showthread.php?22-Warmap (http://fcwars.net/forums/showthread.php?22-Warmap&p=8344#post8344)

In my fileshare, the current version of the warmap is in a real Forge World map. I suggest you guys download it and check out the life-sized battle map.

A note from Mythonian: All maps are subject to be changed in order to create balance and whatnot. All updated versions will be in Mythonian's fileshare, so be sure to download them when you can.

2). Changes to Shop

There have been more additions to the shop in the Accords, you guys should read it, because it's some real interesting stuff.

3). INVASION!!!

You guys asked for Invasion gametypes, and we have delivered... In a way.

While we cannot play invasion on every single map, we have found a way that it can be implemented. In the Credit Shop (Check the Accords), there is an item for purchase called Hardpoint. These points act as vital structures and industry for a map. In order for an attacking army to begin their assault on the map, they must first play a game of invasion (As the invaders) on one of the five approved Invasion Maps (All Bungie Defaults, DLC, and 2 Custom Maps.) The invaders choose which map is used in the game. There are no rounds in these invasion games, and only one single game per layer of hardpoints. I will give you an example:

Red is about to attack the Blue Capital. Blue has just purchased three hardpoints for a total of 12 credits. Red must first win three invasion games before they are able to attack the Blue Capital. Let's say that Red only wins two of the invasion games. They are then unable to attack the Blue Capital that night, and Blue is then freed up to declare an attack that night, as a counter-assault. This is how Invasion gametypes will be implemented in the wars.

4). Loadouts?
In all FC Gametypes, the loadouts for each army will be:

1. Warrior
Assault Rifle
Magnum
2x Frags
Sprint

2. Saboteur
Assault Rifle
Magnum
1x Frags
Evade

3. Marksman
DMR
Assault Rifle
1x Frags
Hologram

As a side note: All FC Maps will feature armor abilities for pickup. (Armor Lock, Active Camo, Jet Pack, and Drop Shield.) These abilities are being extremely limited for a reason, and no one will start with them.

All loadouts are final, and have been tested. The overwhelming majority of people who have used them have found no real fault in them. (If you want a mobility armor ability to use with the Marksman Loadout, I suggest you try to get to one of the armor ability placements. When people switch out their abilities, they leave their old one behind.)

5). Gametypes!!!

We have completely made official gametypes for the wars. I will give a rundown of stuff to look for in all gametypes

1). Loadouts are the same (See above)
2). On all gametypes, respawn times are 5 seconds, with the exception being Conflict (Team Slayer)
3). When holding an objective, all player speeds are %75
4). All games will be 15 minutes long, with the exception of some asymmetrical gametypes. See 6 below.
5). Betrayal booting is out. If you have someone who betrays habitually, I suggest you report him and save the video.
6). On asymmetrical gametypes, there are 4 rounds of 4 minutes.
7). All Official Gametypes can be found in either my fileshare or Mythonian's.

I suggest you guys all try out FC Oddball, as the ball explodes after 30 seconds of holding it, creating some hilarious and challenging gameplay. (A good strategy is to hold the ball for 29 seconds, let the other team have it for the one second, then it explodes. Go find the ball when it resets. Repeat.)

Hill 30 will be making a comeback in its original Territories form. It is a single Territories plot in the center on most maps (Some exceptions are to be noted.) You can score while Hill 30 is being contested, so long as it remains in your possession.

In addition to the Hill 30 game, another 5-Plot Territories Game will be used. (FC Conquest, I believe.) It works similar to Hill 30, with the exception being that there are 5 plots to control, instead of one.

For all Territories games, armor abilities cannot be used inside the territory.

As for King of the Hill, we have it set so the Hill will change position once every minute. That makes 15 Hill changes in a single FC game. Hill changes are random, so stay on your toes. Remember, only One can be King.

We have two CTF gametypes. The only difference in them is that FC CTF is for symmetrical maps, and FC Liberation is for asymmetrical maps. Flags take five seconds to return for both gametypes. For FC CTF, the flag does not have to be at home to score. On Liberation, just score, ok?

Assault has three gametypes. There is a two-bomb game for symmetrical maps, and one-bomb game for asymmetrical maps. We also have a Neutral Bomb game for both types of maps. Everyone likes explosions.

HEADHUNTER has been added to the lineup. In the FC version, only headshots yield the flaming skulls. The score is unlimited, and your team has 15 minutes to get all the skulls you can! There is a twist, however. If you have a skull in your possession, you get a %10 speed boost! If you have ten skulls, you get more damage power, and damage resistance, in addition to your speed boost. Kind of makes a game where you collect flaming skulls pretty interesting, no? (Btw, no, there is not a skull count where you can get an instant win. You'll just have to slug it out like the rest of us.)

Stockpile is seeing its first debut as well. As of right now, we have just one gametype to choose from for this flagophile chaotic collection gametype. There are 5 flags, and the collection points collect once every minute. Work together, horde flags, and break some faces.... In addition to the current Stockpile gametype, we are working on a game with maybe one more flag, and the collection does not take place until the end of the game. You spend the entire game fighting over control of six flags, right up until the end. The team left with the most flags in their collection points wins. Sounds challenging, right?

And I can't forget good old Team Slayer (FC Conflict.) The game is pretty simple. You + Your gun= Enemy dead. Control the power weapons, spawn camp, and, once more, break some faces. Rinse, lather, repeat.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

As you guys can see, FC does things a little different than matchmaking. There are a lot of reasons for this, but it pretty much comes down to the fact that we like to make things interesting. Some of our decisions are based on things that the community voted in favor for, and some of them are based on past experience. (FC Halo 3, and RVBR, for examples.) Halo: Reach has provided with an incredible amount of creativity, and we want to see that to its fullest. We want to shake things up, and see if what we come up with is truly fun. We want to create gametypes that are different from the normal. We want to create gametypes that have our logo on them, and not one that belongs to anyone else. I have personally played games using all of the loadouts, even the Marksman one. After playing for a good bit, and after spending close to 14 hours in two days working on all of this, I can say that they are all fun. It might be a bit challenging to adjust to some of the new twists we have added to these gametypes, but you will end up having fun in the end, as we did when we tested them.

6). I WANT MY MAP TO BE USED!!!

Well, it can. If you feel that your map is superior than one that we are currently using, the War Council has voted to give itself the power to change and replace maps on the war map. These powers include the ability to outright replace a current version of a map to a better version, or simply replacing it altogether.

While I do not foresee that we will need to use this in the near future, I acknowledge that the community has always been surprising. If you have a map that you think could be used in the wars, I suggest you submit it for testing, have it thoroughly tested, and then present it to Maxdoggy, Mythonian, or even Kuhblam, so they may present it to the collective High Commands of both armies and the War Council. The High Commands and the War Council can vote to include it, and decide which map goes where from there.

If your map gets rejected, don't despair! You can work on it some more, and maybe one day your map can be used. (We are currently using two community-made maps, and are certainly looking avidly for more.)

7). A Note to Red Army

WAKE UP!

The wars start next Sunday folks, I strongly urge you to get on Halo: Reach, and recruit. IF the leader of your squad, platoon, company or battalion is inactive, report it to Kuhblam or Killergunny, or Andimion (Your new LT. General).

Red Army needs a lot initiative as it stands right now. I'm not blameless, believe me, but now I'm trying to do my part. As far as I know, there are only two active platoons in Red.

As for Blue, you guys have SO many members who do SO many things. If you feel like you want a shot at leadership and building the community, ask Mythonian if you can go to Red to help them out. The worst that could happen is that you have to stay in your army. I leave that decision completely up to you, but I know Red Army is certainly willing to take any help that can be given. If you DO decide to switch to help the army, get in touch with, again, Kuhblam, Killergunny, or Andimion. They will place you where you are needed.

8). The War begins...

Next Sunday, the long-anticipated conflict between Red and Blue will start. Guns will fire, cannons will sound. Men will die. Blue is marching against Obsidian, the Red outpost on their front lines.

A Red counter-assault will be led at the Blue Research facility, Sword Base.

All negotiations have broken down, and open war is upon both armies. The battle for the control of Reach has begun. This war threatens to spread across the whole planet. Peace is nowhere in sight.

Mythonian
01-05-2011, 01:35 PM
Errors, Revisions, and Additions to the first post
(part of the reason I wanted you to PM me first, Angel...)

2). Changes to Shop

All purchases made for an army will be sent via PM to WSxAngel, who will be keeping record of all purchases. They will come into effect on Wednesday (meaning purchases made on Thursday won't come into effect until the next week).

3). INVASION!!!

If, continuing from Angel's example, an army is able to win only two of the three games of Invasion, then the attack is repelled. They have destroyed two layers of hardpoints, but one still remains. They cannot attack the same map next week, as well. This means that when they attack it again, they still have to win a single game of Invasion before they can attack the map (they destroyed two before, and now they must destroy the third). However, the defending army can purchase additional hardpoints to replace the destroyed ones.

Normally, when your capital map is attacked, you are unable to attack anywhere else. However, if the defenders win the Invasion game, they are able to make a surprise counter-attack with any Brigade they want to. This attack will not be declared on the Wednesday before the battle, as it is a surprise attack.

5). Gametypes!!!

All Capture the Flag and Assault gametypes have 10 second respawns. Conflict has 3 second respawn. Everything else has 5 second respawn.

Holding Objective gives you 75% movement speed. However, Stockpile flags only slow you to 90% speed.

For Hill 30 and Conquest, Contested Scoring is DISABLED. (Angel, we should probably talk about this one)...

There are two versions of Conquest. The 5-Plot version is for medium (6v6) and large (8v8) games. For small (4v4) games, use the 3-Plot version.

Flag Frenzy is our only Stockpile variant at the moment. There are 4 (not 5) flags on the map that are collected every minute. The version we are working on will have 5 flags (not 6) that you will struggle over for the game. This version will not be available for this Sunday.

The following gametypes are allowed for both symmetric and asymmetric maps:

FC Conquest 5-Plot (Territories)
FC Conquest 3-Plot (Territories)
FC Hill 30 (Territories)
FC Flag Frenzy (Stockpile)
FC Conflict (Slayer)
FC Oddball (Oddball)
FC Capture Point (crazy King of the Hill)
FC Headhunter (Headhunter)
FC Liberation (one-flag Capture the Flag)
FC Sabotage (one-bomb Assault)

The following gametypes are only allowed in symmetric maps:

FC Capture the Flag (multi-flag Capture the Flag)
FC Neutral Bomb (neutral bomb Assault)
FC Multi-Bomb (multi-bomb Assault)

Here is a link to my fileshare (http://www.bungie.net/Stats/Reach/FileShare.aspx?player=Myt honian) (I don't know why Angel never bothered to give you guys a link...) where all of the above gametypes can be downloaded, as well as the maps Obsidian and Sword Base, which we will be playing this Sunday. As in the note in the first post, the versions of the maps we will play will be v1.1. All v1.0.x games are setups we are testing. You will be notified when the final versions are ready.

We will be testing the maps constantly over the next few days. If you want to be involved, send me or somebody a friend request and be on Halo: Reach throughout the day. If you have a comment or suggestion to improve a map, post it here, send a PM to someone, or get with one of us on XBL.

6). I WANT MY MAP TO BE USED!!!

The FC versions of all the other maps to be used in the wars will be worked on and finalized throughout the next few weeks. Whichever maps we will be playing that upcoming Sunday will be given priority over other maps. During this time, if you have a map submitted to the Forge Department for testing, do not expect much to be done. We are very busy at the moment. As Angel said, he spent about 14 hours over the course of Sunday and Monday working on this stuff. I've spent approximately 25 hours over the course of the last three days doing the same stuff... >.< and I'll be spending another 5-8 hours today doing it...

Metkil5685
01-05-2011, 01:43 PM
Also as a side note. vBookie will now be used on a regular basis for the battles. Don't forget to check it out.

Al Capone111
01-05-2011, 01:43 PM
Hell, its about time (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_J6-3l3hCm0&feature=related)

PhoenixPrime
01-05-2011, 02:02 PM
Between Mythonian's post and mine, I believe everyone gets good news.

When in doubt, read Mythonian's post.

Relapsive
01-05-2011, 09:08 PM
well i also hope that the wars go well and everyone's active

VerbotenDonkey
01-05-2011, 10:40 PM
Wow, that Hardpoint thing makes it so that the Wars are gonna be really dragged out ... =/

Mythonian
01-05-2011, 10:46 PM
The Hardpoints are noticeably expensive. For someone to get the 3 Hardpoints used in the example, you need 12 credits. That means winning 6 defensive games (each gives 2 credits) or 12 offensive games (each give 1 credit). If you win that mean, chances are you aren't losing the war badly enough for the enemy to be at your capital. Either you're winning by a lot, or you've saved up the credits for about 3 months straight to purchase them...

The absolute minimum time to get all three Hardpoints (if you win every game each week) is a full month (4 defensive wins and 4 offensive wins, totaling 12 credits). If an Army is able to do that, then they've already won the war, though, and should be spending those credits on other things.

Mi Boys Dinner
01-06-2011, 12:27 AM
Wow, that Hardpoint thing makes it so that the Wars are gonna be really dragged out ... =/

Deja Vu from last wars.

*reads everything*
Dude what.
I understand none of this, so I guess I'll just shoot. Or die. Or make pancakes.

Captain Poder
01-06-2011, 01:28 AM
how bout some bacon with a side of waffle fries

Mi Boys Dinner
01-06-2011, 02:17 AM
How about no....

PhoenixPrime
01-06-2011, 12:00 PM
Well, the Hardpoints really only drag the war out around the same time as a standard invasion game in matchmaking does. There's only one game per Hardpoint, and only one team from either army plays in that game.

It isn't as complicated as it seems.

Mi Boys Dinner
01-06-2011, 04:14 PM
Angel, thank you for using small words. :D

Deathhawk
01-06-2011, 04:35 PM
Red is about to attack the Blue Capital. Blue has just purchased three hardpoints for a total of 12 credits. Red must first win three invasion games before they are able to attack the Blue Capital. Let's say that Red only wins two of the invasion games. They are then unable to attack the Blue Capital that night, and Blue is then freed up to declare an attack that night, as a counter-assault. This is how Invasion gametypes will be implemented in the wars.

That sounds like a bad idea to me. Shouldn't we be trying to make the wars faster? If you had 3 hardpoints, and green was attacking yellow, and yellow used 1 hardpoint every week and played their best guys for each week, that would certainly drag the war out.

I don't really agree with the shop at all, to be honest. Communication is already lacking alot.
When in doubt, K.I.S.S. Keep. It. Simple. Stupid.
While it's a very cool idea, Brigades, Garrisons, Shop, I don't know that we have the manpower and communication to tell everyone what's going on. I suppose it's the commanding officers responsibility to tell other people, but when the stress of a battle night and organizing gets going, this will only make it more hectic. And, for no obvious reason. What was wrong with the old engagement system? Other than being old. "If it ain't broke, Don't fix it."

Another thing I don't agree with is the use of a custom map for a CAPITAL. It's the most important battle of the war!
Not everyone will be able to practice, so they will have NO idea what is going on. It's not fair to everyone. Use a map that's been around for a while, long enough so people know how to play. You could try and do scrims waaay earlier, but those are often hard to set up, especially for Red Army, in the state they're in. It just reeks of poor planning, but maybe I'm overlooking something here.

HEADHUNTER has been added to the lineup. In the FC version, only headshots yield the flaming skulls. The score is unlimited, and your team has 15 minutes to get all the skulls you can! There is a twist, however. If you have a skull in your possession, you get a %10 speed boost! If you have ten skulls, you get more damage power, and damage resistance, in addition to your speed boost. Kind of makes a game where you collect flaming skulls pretty interesting, no? (Btw, no, there is not a skull count where you can get an instant win. You'll just have to slug it out like the rest of us.)
I only use AR's/ can't headshot with the DMR. Where does this leave me?
Sounds like Team Juggernaut. Make the best players have a really unfair advantage.

Don't get me wrong, I'm more than willing to try all this out. I'm just pessimistic when it comes to change sometimes. I do however think we should have an evaluation system at some point, to see what's working and what isn't, from all different levels.

PhoenixPrime
01-06-2011, 05:35 PM
That sounds like a bad idea to me. Shouldn't we be trying to make the wars faster?

Again, not as complicated as it seems. In invasion games, armies will have plenty of notice that they will have to choose their best squad to open up the battle night with an invasion game. Field Marshals and Generals know exactly what would have to happen to have an invasion game played. And they can't just buy them every week, they are expensive to buy, and almost impossible to maintain week after week. They will hardly extend the wars.

That leaves you with a pistol sidearm. If you can't get headshots, just use your AR to whittle down the enemy shields and let someone who is a better shot deal the death blow. Know your strengths and weaknesses, and work as a team, just like any other game. We've played the gametype, and it's rather fun.

Another thing I don't agree with is the use of a custom map for a CAPITAL.

Talk to your Field Marshal, he's the one who picked it. I think it's a good map, and a decent pick for a Capital. Capitals can be any 8v8 map that is used in the wars. He chose one that was 8v8, and would be used in the wars. If you don't like it, I hear REDD has chosen a map everyone has, and they're looking for people.

RaZ Vader
01-06-2011, 05:38 PM
Anything that is different will take time to adjust, doesn't mean that you should dismiss anything that is new, learn to embrace it.

Mythonian
01-06-2011, 05:46 PM
That sounds like a bad idea to me. Shouldn't we be trying to make the wars faster? If you had 3 hardpoints, and green was attacking yellow, and yellow used 1 hardpoint every week and played their best guys for each week, that would certainly drag the war out.

I don't really agree with the shop at all, to be honest. Communication is already lacking alot.
When in doubt, K.I.S.S. Keep. It. Simple. Stupid.
While it's a very cool idea, Brigades, Garrisons, Shop, I don't know that we have the manpower and communication to tell everyone what's going on. I suppose it's the commanding officers responsibility to tell other people, but when the stress of a battle night and organizing gets going, this will only make it more hectic. And, for no obvious reason. What was wrong with the old engagement system? Other than being old. "If it ain't broke, Don't fix it."

Another thing I don't agree with is the use of a custom map for a CAPITAL. It's the most important battle of the war!
Not everyone will be able to practice, so they will have NO idea what is going on. It's not fair to everyone. Use a map that's been around for a while, long enough so people know how to play. You could try and do scrims waaay earlier, but those are often hard to set up, especially for Red Army, in the state they're in. It just reeks of poor planning, but maybe I'm overlooking something here.

Sounds like Team Juggernaut. Make the best players have a really unfair advantage.

Don't get me wrong, I'm more than willing to try all this out. I'm just pessimistic when it comes to change sometimes. I do however think we should have an evaluation system at some point, to see what's working and what isn't, from all different levels.

The evaluation is partially going to be done this Sunday. We will be using the feedback from the community following and during the battle night in order to ensure all of our gametypes are working well.

The Headhunter thing is indeed one of the things that could be changed, depending on how it works out. We will be testing it when we get a chance, and may change it in the next day or two (we will make sure you all know about it if we do). However, it would only be changed if it truly needs it.

Since REDD chose Hemorrhage as their capital, I had to choose something. From the options for 8v8 maps, I had Crossing, Paradiso, Spire, Boneyard, and Tritan. I wanted a symmetric map as our capital, and because of that I ended up removing all of the original maps and chose between Crossing and Tritan (body of which are only semi-symmetric). However, by the time we play a capital battle, everyone should be able to get enough practice on it. The map layout is very simple to understand.

For the shop, brigades, garrisons, etc., for the most part the only people who are doing anything with them are the FMs. They have little impact on gameplay itself (mostly). Basically, it is giving us FMs a way to play chess with you all as pieces. We hoped that it would spice the war up a little and make it interesting, and so far it has been succeeding. (You should have been there when we chose maps and declared our first attacks... lol it was awesome)

Coldest
01-06-2011, 06:53 PM
Glad to see the advisors taking an active role in telling us that it will be ok. I trust you guys have everything under control, looking forward to these customs, and hopefully the best wars we've seen in years.

PhoenixPrime
01-06-2011, 10:55 PM
I promise you guys, it won't be too difficult to adjust. There's a ton of changes going on, but most of them are simple changes.

Personally, I love the stuff we've done to the shop and warmap and all that. The night we chose to set all that up, it was just too awesome to see a real 3D warmap with a map key and moving brigades and everything. Even if it doesn't look like it flows very well, it really does.

Mythonian
01-07-2011, 07:52 AM
Obsidian v1.0.4 is done and on my fileshare (http://www.bungie.net/Stats/Reach/FileShare.aspx?player=Myt honian). Changes include two small rock shifts, a few aesthetic additions, and numerous kill/safe boundary modifications. Additional cover was added to Grenade Launcher spawn.

Sword Base v1.0.3 is done (it has been on my fileshare for a day and a half, but I thought I'd still mention it). It was worked on mainly by me and WSxAngel. I adjusted some objective locations and settings to fit our gametypes (had an issue with Capture Point, primarily) and we added some additional lifts to facilitate movement and increase flow. After testing, we agree that it improved gameplay.

II Recanz II
01-07-2011, 07:50 PM
[QUOTE=Mythonian;8550]Obsidian v1.0.4 is done and on my fileshare (http://www.bungie.net/Stats/Reach/FileShare.aspx?player=Myt honian). Changes include two small rock shifts, a few aesthetic additions, and numerous kill/safe boundary modifications. Additional cover was added to Grenade Launcher spawn.

[QUOTE]

:)

Mythonian
01-07-2011, 08:11 PM
Well, Obsidian v1.0.5 is now on my fileshare as well... xD

No major changes this time, just some small things.

More updates inbound! (Sword Base v1.0.4 coming soon! Had some issues with the objectives, especially Oddball, and will be messing around with the lift positioning.)

XIX CRAZED XIX
01-08-2011, 01:18 AM
Why don't we get x2 grenades for the Saboteur loadout?

Ex Zen Mute
01-08-2011, 02:27 AM
Why don't we get x2 grenades for the Saboteur loadout?

Something about throwing your grenade, evading out, throwing the second one where you were.

RetRdidMunkie
01-08-2011, 10:50 AM
Something about throwing your grenade, evading out, throwing the second one where you were.

That's waay worse than gettin nade spammed, or rushed for a beatdown by some sprint asshole.
/sarcasm

Make them all either 2x grenades, or 1x grenades.
It's retarded to make one have more grenades or less grenades than the others and still call it balanced..

Yehsus
01-08-2011, 12:43 PM
LETS USE BAD IDEAS!!!!

DRUMS DRUMS DRUM DRUM DRUMS!!!!

Acid
01-08-2011, 01:06 PM
How about we give everyone Plasma Pistols and Jetpacks! :D

RetRdidMunkie
01-08-2011, 03:20 PM
LETS USE BAD IDEAS!!!!

DRUMS DRUMS DRUM DRUM DRUMS!!!!

I think they came up with that idea already, Yehsus...

RaZ Vader
01-08-2011, 04:59 PM
I think they came up with that idea already, Yehsus...

Your opinions are valid after you play a game.

Andimion
01-08-2011, 05:08 PM
Hows about everyone chill the frak out and let this sunday decide the outcome. HC has said many times to everyone that as things are they are not written in stone and are subject to change. So just hold your breath until sunday night after the wars blow open and then flood this, or a new thread with your now valid opinions and you shall be herd. (( Basically what Raz said, but meh. <3 ))

Mythonian
01-08-2011, 05:56 PM
Sword Base v1.0.4 is on my fileshare now. Fixed the Oddball issue (it would spawn in Research instead of the Atrium) and adjusted the lifts. Sword moved to Operations and Shotgun moved to Storage.

EDIT: Final version is on my fileshare now.

PhoenixPrime
01-09-2011, 04:50 PM
Due to several issues found in Obsidian, mainly the uphill battle aspect of the map, we have changed it out for FC Pavilion 1.01 instead. The map will be in Mythonian's fileshare for tonight.

Ex Zen Mute
01-09-2011, 04:58 PM
There goes Yehsus's perfection.

Yehsus
01-09-2011, 05:52 PM
There goes Yehsus's perfection.

F***ING seriously.

Drums Drums Drum Drum Drums.

AftershocK
01-09-2011, 05:53 PM
so we are attacking pavilion now?

Yehsus
01-09-2011, 05:55 PM
so we are attacking pavilion now?

I'm assuming, and who names a map after a type of tent?