PDA

View Full Version : So you like military simulation?

VerbotenDonkey
09-24-2012, 03:47 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5oOv2KBwP_Q&feature=plcp

I love ArmA so much <3 Video is kinda long, but well worth it if you love this stuff like I do. This mission includes ~90 real players vs AIs, and are part of a big community called ShackTac. This mission was created by a member, and the CO of the Company briefs them on the mission at the start. It will get kind of boring because this perspective is of the First Platoons CO, who commands them from the back of a tank (CV2 I think) and doesn't do much besides order them around. He does get out there and into the fray about 17 minutes in though. Just show-casing another ArmA video :D

Puba
09-24-2012, 06:06 PM
I play operation flashpoint which is close to ARMA . I been dieing to try this game out

VerbotenDonkey
09-24-2012, 06:29 PM
I play operation flashpoint which is close to ARMA . I been dieing to try this game out

ArmA II is a LOT better than Operation Flashpoint. If you have a decent computer, you should definitely give this game a try. There are a lot of Realism Communities out there that focus around ArmA's multiplayer.

Puba
09-24-2012, 06:37 PM
ArmA II is a LOT better than Operation Flashpoint. If you have a decent computer, you should definitely give this game a try. There are a lot of Realism Communities out there that focus around ArmA's multiplayer.

Is It just for computer ?

VerbotenDonkey
09-24-2012, 06:44 PM
Is It just for computer ?

Yes, it's a PC only game.

Puba
09-24-2012, 07:08 PM
Yes, it's a PC only game.

Fuuuuuuu . I Have a shity computer D:

VerbotenDonkey
09-24-2012, 07:13 PM
Fuuuuuuu . I Have a shity computer D:

You didn't think they could have 100+ people playing on one server at a time on a console, did you? xD

Puba
09-25-2012, 10:51 PM
Maybe...