PDA

View Full Version : Revolutions Chronicles #04

Mythonian
10-02-2012, 12:33 AM
This series features some of the most important battles of the Revolutions era of the community.

The Brotherhood has been backed into a corner. With one final, desperate assault they manage to rout the Imperial forward defense on Sanctuary, protecting their capital. During the retreat on Sanctuary, the Enforcer's rear guard managed to inflict casualties on the BLUEs, but this boost in morale begins a month-long Rebel retaliation, turning the tides of the war.

A REDD Mix faces off against BLUE's 56th Reconnaissance squad with Conflict on Sanctuary.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z0o2ZMvRAn0

Thanks to Hellspawn for the film!

Once again, if anyone would like to submit more films or recommend a specific film to be used, simply give me the details in a reply.

ChillSquishster
10-02-2012, 01:16 AM
Good memories of getting my butt kicked lol. Good video Myth.

Also we should have won cause me and baconn were both in the game :)

Silko
10-02-2012, 01:24 AM
Bacon and I were both in the game

ThatRussianBear
10-02-2012, 07:13 AM
Hey look, my second video appearance.

Fuzzy
10-02-2012, 09:43 AM
Another instant victory for BLUE because Bacon was in the game, but then again Chill was there also so that knocks them down a notch. :P

Yehsus
10-02-2012, 12:29 PM
That Hellspawn kid is an animal. Also a Shotty whore. But mostly an animal.

ChillSquishster
10-02-2012, 12:35 PM
Another instant victory for BLUE because Bacon was in the game, but then again Chill was there also so that knocks them down a notch. :P

I helped a bit, you could tell i got the sword in the beginning cause after you see me in the middle I watched the bottom corner. It said I pummeled a few people with it xD

UNLUCKY NUM13ER
10-02-2012, 01:37 PM
Really cool video Myth....I don't know why Sanctuary was a 6v6 though O.o

Daaaah Whoosh
10-03-2012, 01:51 PM
Well, now I really want to see a Darkrain game, because BLUE just got their asses handed to them, even with majority map control. Also because the Beta War was the last time I was ever good at Halo.

Mythonian
10-03-2012, 03:25 PM
Check to see if you have any films saved. Im not sure if I have any from Dark Rain...

bazongaman502
10-03-2012, 04:00 PM
Im not sure if I have any from Dark Rain...

I had a shit load of them... just about every game we had. However, i deleted them because i figured they had no use anymore.... and i was just proven wrong ( ._.)

Mythonian
10-03-2012, 04:10 PM
I had a shit load of them... just about every game we had. However, i deleted them because i figured they had no use anymore.... and i was just proven wrong ( ._.)fail... lol