PDA

View Full Version : LyricsMode!

LyricsMode
10-04-2012, 05:11 PM
Well, hai. My name is Lyricsmode. I have always been a Halo fan..since I was 9 years old (currently 16) I remember playing Halo 2 when I was younger with my cousin, dual wielding, not really understanding the plot or the reason behind shooting the enemies, but trying my best. Just a random fact btw, I only recently got Halo 3, I've played 2, ODST, Reach in the years past, but never 3. (I skipped CE, I am saving up for the anniversary and 4 currently.) But funny thing.. I had never seen flood. So during my recent play-through and beating of three, I was scared shitless by them! haha.

Anyway, I look forward to playing with you guys. I signed up for the Red army. I have one question, which I asked in the enlistment thread, but I figured I'd ask it here as well..

do we play Halo 3 as much as we do Reach? Because although I sometimes can load everything fine, my Reach disk sometimes is a pain in the arse when it comes to map loading and the such.

Thanks!

VerbotenDonkey
10-04-2012, 05:16 PM
Hey Lyrics! I'm Brigadier General VerbotenDonkey, of the Royal Enforcers. Right now, our Reach Wars came to a close, and we are currently sitting in Peace Time (basically, no battle nights on Sundays) until Halo 4 releases. At the moment, we DO have a Peace Time War set up in Halo 3, however it's nothing official and just basically for fun.

Glad you found out about us though! Hope you enjoy yourself. See you on the battlefield, Recruit!

Juggernaut9473
10-04-2012, 05:17 PM
Welcome to FC Lyrics, we have a mini-warsim going on now that's focused on halo 3 while we are waiting for halo 4, plus there are always people who want to play h3 or reach so you shouldn't have any problem finding anyone to play with. if you have any other questions fell free to ask. I hope you enjoy your stay in FC :)

Coda
10-04-2012, 05:18 PM
There are SO many new people. This could be great for the community. Hopefully a lot of these people stick around. Welcome to FC. I hope you enjoy your stay. Invite all your friends :) the more the merrier.

LyricsMode
10-04-2012, 05:20 PM
Well, Damn! Three people replied already. Seems like an active and friendly place. I might invite my girlfriend later, shes an avid Halo player like myself. Thanks guys!

Fuzzy
10-04-2012, 05:22 PM
Welcome to FC and the REDD Army LyricsMode, hope you have fun in our community.

One question though, what is the story behind your name? I am intrigued...

VerbotenDonkey
10-04-2012, 05:23 PM
Well, Damn! Three people replied already. Seems like an active and friendly place. I might invite my girlfriend later, shes an avid Halo player like myself. Thanks guys!

Haha the community has about 100 or so unique players to it (we keep stats on all the battles!) We've been around since 2006. This place has always been my home and I can already tell you'll enjoy yourself here!

Juggernaut9473
10-04-2012, 05:25 PM
feel free to invite anyone, were always looking to have more people join in on the fun :) the more people we have the bigger battles we can get into

LyricsMode
10-04-2012, 05:28 PM
Welcome to FC and the REDD Army LyricsMode, hope you have fun in our community.

One question though, what is the story behind your name? I am intrigued...
Well, I was always deep into rap, rock, country, any musical lyrics. I rap myself, actually. It became a hobby, that whilst the average person was posting "Taking a crap" as their facebook status, I would post lyrics and express my emotions, through mine. That required looking up lyrics if I couldn't understand what the artist(s) was saying (especially in rock, a lot of the times with Linkin Park, or rapcore groups like Hollywood Undead)

So I went to the site www.Lyricsmode.com . Decided, hey, I love lyrics? I love writing songs? Why the heck not, its clever, amirite? haha. That is where I got my name! :P

Maxdoggy
10-04-2012, 05:31 PM
Welcome to the Forerunner Conflict, LyricsMode!

I hope you enjoy your stay and, speaking on behalf of the BLUE Army, we shall enjoy having the privilege to kill you in Halo 4. :P

Juggernaut9473
10-04-2012, 05:31 PM
Very interesting story there Lyrics, i just used one of my nicknames i got back in high school and added numbers to it lol and that's how I became Juggernaut9473 =P rather simple