PDA

View Full Version : Borderlands 2 Big Fight Help

ChillSquishster
10-04-2012, 09:25 PM
Spoiler Alert!!

Alright so now that you know there are spoilers let me begin. For those of you who have beaten the game, you know you kill the Jack and the Warrior. Well I thought that this was it but apparently not. After you go back to Sanctuary, Tannis gives you a new quest called 'You. Will. Die. (Seriously.)" This quest involves you beating the hardest boss in the game. It is called the Terramorphous the Invincible.

Link: http://borderlands.wikia.com/wiki/Terramorphous_the_Invinci ble

Well I thought I could beat him but I was sadly wrong. I got destroyed (about 5 times). So I looked it up and this creature was made for 4 lvl 50 characters to fight. So I was curious if anyone would like to join me in trying to defeat him. I have a lvl 50 commando just so you know.

Deathhawk
10-04-2012, 09:29 PM
Spoiler Alert!!

Alright so now that you know there are spoilers let me begin. For those of you who have beaten the game, you know you kill the Jack and the Warrior. Well I thought that this was it but apparently not. After you go back to Sanctuary, Tannis gives you a new quest called 'You. Will. Die. (Seriously.)" This quest involves you beating the hardest boss in the game. It is called the Terramorphous the Invincible.

Link: http://borderlands.wikia.com/wiki/Terramorphous_the_Invinci ble

Well I thought I could beat him but I was sadly wrong. I got destroyed (about 5 times). So I looked it up and this creature was made for 4 lvl 50 characters to fight. So I was curious if anyone would like to join me in trying to defeat him. I have a lvl 50 commando just so you know.

I totally will (same with Vermivorus the Invincible) when I hit 50. I haven't had much time to play recently :(

ChillSquishster
10-04-2012, 10:15 PM
I totally will (same with Vermivorus the Invincible) when I hit 50. I haven't had much time to play recently :(

Damn I didn't even know about him. Apparently he has about twice the health of Terramorphous. So hopefully for both of these we can get more then just us 2

OPOC1L1PSE
10-04-2012, 10:27 PM
My friend Han SoIoo and I are level 45. I'm a commando, he's a siren. Hopefully he'll be signing up for FC soon. But we can help when we get to 50 if you still need people by then. Should probably take us less than a day. The only reason I'm not a 50 yet is because I have alternated playthroughs and classes with other people, all of which being early or mid 20's. So yeah, I'll help if ya need it. Just gotta level up a little bit more...

ChillSquishster
10-04-2012, 10:39 PM
Awesome we are getting more people. I know this is going to be a stupid question but i havent done really any matchmaking in borderlands2. Can you have more then one of the same class in the game? or do they all have to be different

OPOC1L1PSE
10-05-2012, 12:42 AM
Yeah, you can have all 4 of the same class if you want. But I've got a group of me, soioo, and garg. Me and soloo are 45's and garg is 33. We have Terramorphous at half health about 45minutes in...

Al Capone111
10-05-2012, 02:23 AM
Terramorphous is easy as hell. But his loot is rather unimpressive, sadly.

Vermivorus on the other hand, is a bitch to kill. Mainly because he only has one crit hit spot that is on his ass and his health is often DOUBLE Terra's. Took me, dinner, fiery, and loco almost a hour to kill him. We only killed him because he "got it on" with several crystalisks. No lie.

OPOC1L1PSE
10-05-2012, 02:33 AM
Well, took us under an hour and a half. Finally beat him.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nUrjnndoAuw&feature=youtu.be

Al Capone111
10-05-2012, 02:42 AM
Me, Fiery, and Dinner could have farmed him about 4 or 5 times in that amount of time.

OPOC1L1PSE
10-05-2012, 02:53 AM
Me, Fiery, and Dinner could have farmed him about 4 or 5 times in that amount of time.

You want a cookie bro??? That's great for you, but I play BL2 for fun and playing with my friends. I don't even know how many other profiles were created since I got the game. I find myself switching between my characters constantly to play with my other friends on their own playthroughs. All of which are decently leveled in the 20's area. Not to mention your little clique is probably all level 50 and sit there mindlessly farming a boss for who knows how long every day. Not much to brag about. I simply posted what myself and those who were there considered to be an achievement. A difficult challenge. I had fun playing and enjoyed the challenge of beating him for my first time ever, with less than the preferred amount AND a significantly lower level player.

Al Capone111
10-05-2012, 10:48 AM
A. He's always two levels above the host. So for three 50's, he was level 52.

B. We went after him only after 90% on all the missions were done.

C. Compared to Crawmerax, this guy was a let down. Both in challenge and in the rewards from it. He has way to many critical hit spots for one. And not to mention he only drops 1 orange item per run. And most times its a class mod.

D. Ill start farming Vermivorus. That is a real challenge.

E. No shit we are all 50's. We started midnight on the release day and have played together all the time. That's how Borderlands works. You get a group, play together, win together. We all have secondary accounts too (I got a level 8 Zero) and at this point we are just trying to complete our challenges to get our badass ranks higher before the Mechromancer comes out.

Etherzy
10-05-2012, 11:17 AM
I love end game farming. /sarcasm

Gargoyle
10-05-2012, 11:19 AM
Level 52 for us too bro.

Look, you guys are 50s, good for you. Frankly, this boss battle was shit for me because i was a 33 commando....Do you realize the pain I went through with my shitty skill points and shitty guns? It was hell! In a bottle!

So I don't appreciate some guy flaming his borderlands 2 ego at me saying that hour and half of hell, facing him three times was for nothing. I've never played borderlands 1. Let the boys have their fun.

Ex Zen Mute
10-05-2012, 11:23 AM
You guys should've gotten the PC version.

Al Capone111
10-05-2012, 12:02 PM
If you decided to go after a boss that was designed to be a "challenge" for four level 50's (According to the devs. they had a team of 4 50's and were always getting wrecked.) and do it while still in the 30's, its your own problem and you have no right to bitch about it. Out of him I've gotten two class mods for my Gunzerker, and one for Zero. The weapon drops suck on him. I got better weapons and stuff out of the box in Sanctuary.

And Ash, my PC can't handle it. Sadly.

Juggernaut9473
10-05-2012, 12:58 PM
Hey zac I'll join in when I get my console

ChillSquishster
10-05-2012, 03:05 PM
Alright well besides all the argueing. I have a level 50 commando and I have played through the entire game solo cause that's always what I do on first playthrough. So when I found Terramorphous I naturally tried to solo him. So I got creamed by a level 52 badass. That is why I asked for help cause I want to beat all of the big bosses at least once.

Al Capone111
10-05-2012, 03:09 PM
Soloing him is easiest with Salvador. Just weaken his tentacles to almost nothing and stay near the rock wall. Focus on his weak point and when you get downed pop one of the tentacles to get back up.

Etherzy
10-05-2012, 06:50 PM
Bloh. Bloh.

OPOC1L1PSE
10-07-2012, 03:54 AM
Alright. Me and my buddy soloo just got our 50's. So just tell us when you need us. Preferably a predetermined date.

ChillSquishster
10-07-2012, 04:09 AM
Well I should be free today (Sunday) and monday but then I have work all week, So it has to either be this one of those days, or wait til next Saturday/Sunday to do it.

OPOC1L1PSE
10-07-2012, 04:18 AM
I'm up for it and I'm sure he is too. Just send me an FR next time you're on and I'll be sure to do it with ya when we get the chance.

Deathhawk
10-07-2012, 08:08 PM
I'm level 45 now... but my weapons are severly underpowered. I'm getting powerleveled to 50 by some friends, but I could still use some help.
Once I get there, I'll use my 7 golden keys and get some decent guns.
I've beaten Terra with my group like 4 or 5 times between level 38 and now.

All you gotta do is have a siren for to use res and have as many people with Bee's as you can.