PDA

View Full Version : Why hello there.

AsPeCt95
10-05-2012, 12:08 PM
My name is Deric or AsPeCt95 and i'm a HUGE fan of Halo and all sorts of other games.i'm a team player looking for fair competitive fun or wacky customs,the countdown to Halo 4 being the longest wait of my life,i have Halo Reach and Halo 3 at the ready,any time.Thanks for your time.any questions?

Blackhawk570
10-05-2012, 12:25 PM
Welcome man. I hope this community is everything you asked for :D

Kcr33d
10-05-2012, 12:27 PM
Hi, and Welcome.

Juggernaut9473
10-05-2012, 12:29 PM
Welcome to FC Aspect. Hope you enjoy your stay here. If you have any questions feel free to ask :)

AsPeCt95
10-05-2012, 12:45 PM
Welcome to FC Aspect. Hope you enjoy your stay here. If you have any questions feel free to ask :)

So yeah,how is this gonna go now that i've selected a side.i get that we play on Sundays,but what else?

VerbotenDonkey
10-05-2012, 12:50 PM
We're a community, so we have Events like Custom Game Nights, etc. Once you go through Bootcamp, you'll be placed into a Squad/Unit to play with. Squads will have practices or events for Factions as well. And we try to make it feel like a military simulation, so it's not just playing on Sundays. If you look through a battle results page, it kinda gives you a feel. You'll be matched up against Squads/a Unit from the opposing Faction to play on a Map that your Faction is either attacking or defending. Each week each Faction selects a Map to attack from our War Map.

I would type more but I gotta get to class now D:

Juggernaut9473
10-05-2012, 12:51 PM
We have events held by members every now and then. Plus we also got people playing all kinds of games halo included so you can pretty much do whatever you want game wise. You will have no problem ever finding anyone to play with

EDIT: damnit donkey you always beat me to it

AsPeCt95
10-05-2012, 12:57 PM
We have events held by members every now and then. Plus we also got people playing all kinds of games halo included so you can pretty much do whatever you want game wise. You will have no problem ever finding anyone to play with

EDIT: damnit donkey you always beat me to it

So this thing Bootcamp...?

Juggernaut9473
10-05-2012, 01:07 PM
Bootcamps are used so you can get to know members of your respective army as well as learn about the rules, ways to get promoted, our vcash system, ect.

AsPeCt95
10-05-2012, 01:12 PM
Bootcamps are used so you can get to know members of your respective army as well as learn about the rules, ways to get promoted, our vcash system, ect.

do you just so conveniently happen to know when the next Boot Camp game will be that i could get into?

Juggernaut9473
10-05-2012, 02:00 PM
Contact whichever army you are wanting to get into. If your looking to get into redd then contact gargoyle and if your looking to get into blue then contact anarchy or OcR Yehsus

Coda
10-05-2012, 02:27 PM
Welcome to FC. I see you're joining REDD, so like Juggernaut said, contact Gargoyle. If you have any questions, don't be scared to ask someone. I'm on all the time, so if you want to ask me something, you'll get a response pretty quickly.

I can't believe how many people there are now

Maxdoggy
10-05-2012, 03:05 PM
Why hello there! Welcome to the Forerunner Conflict!

I hope you enjoy your stay here!

AsPeCt95
10-05-2012, 03:07 PM
Welcome to FC. I see you're joining REDD, so like Juggernaut said, contact Gargoyle. If you have any questions, don't be scared to ask someone. I'm on all the time, so if you want to ask me something, you'll get a response pretty quickly.

I can't believe how many people there are now
i did,thanks for the warm welcome you guys!

UNLUCKY NUM13ER
10-05-2012, 03:28 PM
Welcome AsPeCT, I think you'll come to enjoy your time with us. The battles are fun and so are our various game nights. I have a rocket hog race event planned out for tonight for example.

Nicholas Sapien
10-05-2012, 05:07 PM
Welcome to FC :D
and may you be in many wars to come