PDA

View Full Version : Story Idea Help!

GhostHammer
10-05-2012, 09:02 PM
Hey everyone,

Wanting to get back into writing again, but I'm on the fence with where I should go. Do I continue one in progress? Or start anew? Here are my options that I'm reaching towards, what do people want to see?

1. Continue "Maze" - ODST Team sent on classified mission to eliminate Flood hostiles after Human-Covenant war.

2. Continue "Racoons" - Fictional city under attack during Zombie Apocalypse

3. Continue "Termites" - Alien invasion of Earth and the story of US Marine unit at first contact.

4. Continue "Emergence" - E-Day story of Gears fighting the invading Locust.

5. Start WWIII Story - Based on very close back story of the RPG. Joint Task force of allied Tier-One SF units and operations.

6. Start FC R.E.D.D. vs B.L.U.E. Story

7. Something Else - Tell me what you think would be cool!

Once I deploy I'll be doing this to kill time and as a hobby with hopes to write a novel, so whatever I start now will most likely become my "first draft" of whatever novel I write first! All the input and ideas anyone is willing to share are greatly appreciated!

VerbotenDonkey
10-05-2012, 09:05 PM
Definitely start an FC Story! Would be pretty cool!

We need to get another Writing Interactive up as well. I miss those.

Fuzzy
10-05-2012, 09:06 PM
I think you should do numero 6...

But before you can write a story you need to do that dance you promised us!

MedeDust
10-05-2012, 09:10 PM
We need a fresh FC story, Kuhblam just vanished.

Lol its James
10-05-2012, 09:14 PM
Defiantly a FC story, but get a bunch of people of FC to be in it. It would be fun

GhostHammer
10-05-2012, 09:17 PM
Funny Donkey, looking through drafts I found old stuff from the old Interactive that made me go HEY!

But an FC one I've been debating on, plus I'd be wanting to grab characters from community members similar to Kuhblam, but it would be more of a "smaller" story rather than a large canon kinda deal like Blams.

And Fuzzy, once my eyes are back to 100% it's first on my list in my little lull before training starts again.

Juggernaut9473
10-05-2012, 09:22 PM
Oh boy oh boy oh boy its story time again...............defin itly an fc story

Coda
10-05-2012, 09:51 PM
FC story. And a dance

Choca Cola
10-05-2012, 11:41 PM
You DO owe 'em a dance =P
And "Raccoons", I wonder where you got the title from. :/