PDA

View Full Version : FC Writing Interative RP

VerbotenDonkey
10-07-2012, 06:38 PM
Hey, so I thought we'd bring back an FC Writing Interactive Roleplay since it's been fun in the past and a lot of people are exercising their creative prow with all these new stories. So, what topic would you guys like, first off? Please vote in the Poll above; then I'll create a scenario once we have a topic selected.

If you don't know how Interactives work, basically I'll start off with the first post, then we'll either have a strict posting order (me, then someone else, then another person, etc etc, then back to me and then repeat), or a loose one where you can post whenever, as long as you aren't double posting; it really doesn't matter much to me. I'd prefer a stricter one so people can actively participate in a linear order without getting too far behind, but I can understand that if people are too busy we can skip them sometimes.

SuRroundeD By 1
10-07-2012, 07:20 PM
Sounds sweet! I'm currently involved in a Role Play on the Waypoint forums (Halo: Infinity), but it's been slowing down . . . don't ask me why.

Infinity is just about a group of Spartan IV's (Majestic squad), and so far we're pre-Halo 4 events. To be honest, I don't really know much about FC lore, so I'd prefer UNSC vs. Covenant.

Then again . . . Zombie Apocalypse sounds really cool too . . . I can already imagine a few "High School of the Dead" scenarios ;) . . . or not.

Reaper
10-07-2012, 08:39 PM
i say all three at once but replace zombie with flood.

VerbotenDonkey
10-07-2012, 09:06 PM
i say all three at once but replace zombie with flood.

How would that work?? FC lore comes after UNSC/Covenant xD

MedeDust
10-09-2012, 09:39 AM
Do it NAOW

VerbotenDonkey
10-10-2012, 03:32 PM
http://fcwars.net/forums/showthread.php?7794-FC-Interactive-Story-Character-SignUp

The Character SignUp sheet is in! Make sure you register a character so you can participate in the Interactive! I'll start writing out the plot tonight!

Acid
10-12-2012, 07:34 AM
If I can include all my sexual fantasies with Donkey (as in VerbotenDonkey) than I'm in!

LocoCrazy
10-20-2012, 01:21 PM
Man! REDD vs BLUE was always fun. Hell I might even take my grammar impaired ass in dis.

Juggernaut9473
10-21-2012, 07:47 PM
you better loco, we need more people

LocoCrazy
10-21-2012, 07:55 PM
I'll either bring back me old character and Fear Squad or make somebody new. My most recent FC RP guy was fucked...

well ok he WAS in BLUE so theres the solution to that problem.