PDA

View Full Version : Reasoning behind double disks

SuRroundeD By 1
10-08-2012, 07:51 PM
Frankie states the reason behind the 2 disks for Halo 4 at around 16 minutes in, but the entire interview is pretty interesting, although I already knew most of it haha.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hztcy8xmTh0&feature=colike

So disk 1 will have campaign, and you download all the multiplayer features from disk 2, but once their downloaded you can access everything from disk 1. Then you can also 'probably' install disk one and everything will run quickly and smoothly.

And I was thinking, since Halo 4 has gone gold, I was going to make a giant thread with everything we now know about Halo 4 (excluding Campaign spoilers if there are any), sort of like I did a while back when the only things we knew were the snippets given to us by 343i before E3. But that would probably require me to do a lot of work and go back and do quite a bit of research, so if no one really cares I don't want to do it, but if people would be interested in a thread like that I will make one.

UNLUCKY NUM13ER
10-08-2012, 08:06 PM
wait do you know anything about what he was saying about the rewarding students for voting with Halo stuff? I'm interested in that & I want to vote anyways lol. Around the 17:30 min mark.

Maxdoggy
10-08-2012, 08:11 PM
wait do you know anything about what he was saying about the rewarding students for voting with Halo stuff? I'm interested in that & I want to vote anyways lol. Around the 17:30 min mark.

Watch at least 30 minutes of three out of four debates and you get Halo 4 Golden Armor for your avatar.

Vestige
10-08-2012, 08:12 PM
Honestly I like Frank, due to he is a gamer. Mentioning Forza's installing features, means he probably has played it. Well I hope so.

Al Capone111
10-09-2012, 10:57 AM
I like how a lot of people were bitching about the game being on two disks. Doesn't bother me. If it allowed them to make the game look and perform better, i'm glad they did it. Wish Microsoft would get on with Blu-rays or make a better disk that could still be used in the current drives.

Rokkman X
10-09-2012, 12:44 PM
FUCK VOTING!