PDA

View Full Version : Anyone remember this song?

SuRroundeD By 1
10-09-2012, 07:15 PM
I found it earlier today, somehow, in my Video Production class . . . I played it because I was trying the find audio for a video I was editing, and I didn't even know what it was at first but as soon as it started playing I almost crapped myself. I haven't heard this song since like . . . I was 5 or 6! So many memories haha, now I'm going back to when I'd hear "Jesse's girl" and "Semi-Charmed Life" on the radio all the time. Back when "It's my Life" was played every two songs :D

Oh, almost forgot to post the video:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=68ugkg9RePc

SuRroundeD By 1
10-09-2012, 09:10 PM
Was this really drowned out by the penis song? Really?

ItsGettingMessi
10-09-2012, 09:42 PM
i still listen to this sometimes

SuRroundeD By 1
10-09-2012, 09:45 PM
i still listen to this sometimes

So addictive! I've been humming it ever since hearing the tune 13 hours ago!

ItsGettingMessi
10-09-2012, 09:51 PM
So addictive! I've been humming it ever since hearing the tune 13 hours ago!

ive gone whole days before with it refusing to leave my head

Vestige
10-10-2012, 01:19 AM
I shit you not, my ages 4-7 where built on this song. This song come with nothing but memories, I will listen to it once its right again. It reminds me of the days I want to go back to.

Rokkman X
10-10-2012, 01:28 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Eg4UkVL5ti4

MedeDust
10-10-2012, 01:32 AM
Memories. Memories!

SuRroundeD By 1
10-10-2012, 02:48 PM
I shit you not, my ages 4-7 where built on this song. This song come with nothing but memories, I will listen to it once its right again. It reminds me of the days I want to go back to.

Right? Back when life was so simple . . . although Halo 4 comes out in one month so if you asked me I'd prefer to go forward in time haha.

@ Rokkman, OMGOMGOMG, I remember watching Dragon Ball Z and that dude would always be the one who would announce it coming up! I could never remember what he was called though, and it always bugged me . . . it's like a walk through childhood lane right now haha

Rokkman X
10-10-2012, 06:11 PM
Right? Back when life was so simple . . . although Halo 4 comes out in one month so if you asked me I'd prefer to go forward in time haha.

@ Rokkman, OMGOMGOMG, I remember watching Dragon Ball Z and that dude would always be the one who would announce it coming up! I could never remember what he was called though, and it always bugged me . . . it's like a walk through childhood lane right now haha

Tom