PDA

View Full Version : The Vestige.

Vestige
10-10-2012, 10:24 PM
So I can finally make a post in this. I have finally received the following things in the mail. My capture card, my Altiar cosplay, and my drivers license.

Now this section of the multimedia, is where I will be posting media projects [duh]. The first project is simply setting it up, and testing. The further I get the hang of it, the more complex the projects get. One project contains myself, and my cousin; who in fact has been forgiven by our almighty Raz. If anyone has objections to this, to bad he is part of our community, please leave baggage at the door. Back on topic. We are doing a small series, this series focuses on, Xbox LIVE party conversations. For starters it will just be the two of us. We will then add in guests, [max number of 3 people in the party]. This wont be for awhile yet.

Anyways, I hope people tune in for its going to be wild. Also for those that care here is my costume. Its quite warm. Oh if you can tell whats missing, you are a god.

MedeDust
10-10-2012, 11:21 PM
Wrong belt, no sword or throwing knifes, and is there a hidden blade there? Do i win?

Vestige
10-10-2012, 11:33 PM
No its the right belt, It just don't fit. That's what I was looking for. I am getting it fixed.

bazongaman502
10-10-2012, 11:50 PM
http://www.gamestop.com/collectibles/toys/ezio-auditore-roleplay-gauntlet-replica-gamestop-exclusive/103036

Vestige
10-11-2012, 12:05 AM
I have one being made.