PDA

View Full Version : Reaper Request

Reaper
10-12-2012, 02:08 PM
Can you combine these photos into something that looks awesome?

don't care how you do it but i want the guy in the armor on it WITH his sword still in it. his name is nightmare. i also want the elite with the hunter. the backgrounds of those photos i do not want so when you combine these pics can it be something..... red and yellow? and for text, put "Reaper the Psychotic"

Lavos ct
10-12-2012, 02:25 PM
I would like to take your request but there are some problems I wanna make you aware of.

1. Im a soul calibur fan so i know what your saying, but notice that in the nightmare picture the sword is really blurry so it really wouldnt look to good.

2. A signature is a small size, having both of those pictures in there would be REALLY cluttered and it would take away from the over all look of the sig. Plus the elite/hunter pic is very dark, and would be really hard to put in a signature unless you wanted it to be standing up vertical, because it would have to be really tall in order to have them both in the picture without making them so small it would distort it too much.

My advice(if you want it): Let me find a nightmare pic (with the sword in it) that i know would work really good in the sig, or you can find one thats more HD. And i can use the text and color-scheme that you want. Just let me know what you think.

Im just giving you my view from a design standpoint, somethings look good, and some things don't. You need a focal point and everything needs to blend well to look amazing.

If you would like to see my work to know what i can do then go here
http://fcwars.net/forums/showthread.php?7479-Lavos-recent-portfolio

Reaper
10-12-2012, 02:28 PM
alright

Lavos ct
10-12-2012, 02:31 PM
How about this, Ill make something, if you don't like it you can have me change it or you don't use it, if you like it then you can use it.

Either way my feelings don't get hurt so ill be glad to try to put something together for you.

Reaper
10-12-2012, 02:42 PM
alright how bout this, add dampierre, algol, and nightmare (those are my 3 god styles of SC) and 3 elites (one of them is arbiter) as well. i want something that mixes my love for my fav two videogame series. (if anything at least put dampierre in it and arbiter)

Lavos ct
10-12-2012, 03:05 PM
Were back to the same problem again. To have all of those characters in it the signature would have to be HUGE. You would be better off having a desktop background with that much going on

- - - Updated - - -

how about I make you a nightmare sig and an arbiter sig and you can put them both in your signature, one on top of the other.

- - - Updated - - -

I could even make it animated so it fades and switches between the two in one sig

Reaper
10-12-2012, 03:18 PM
i like the animated idea.

Lavos ct
10-12-2012, 03:35 PM
^^^^ k, i got one done so now im going to start the other

Reaper
10-14-2012, 09:28 PM
alright i saw the pickup, its good, but seeing how good you are at photoshoping wants me to tweak the order. can you do the animated thing still but it revolves around great edited pics of the following Halo and Soul Calibur people with the quotes to match:

Algol: Reaper the Immortal
Sarge Johnson: Reaper the Brave
Dampierre: Reaper the Psychotic
Arbiter: Reaper the Wise
Nightmare: Reaper the Terrifying
Gravemind: Reaper the Consuming

Lavos ct
10-14-2012, 09:58 PM
alright i saw the pickup, its good, but seeing how good you are at photoshoping wants me to tweak the order. can you do the animated thing still but it revolves around great edited pics of the following Halo and Soul Calibur people with the quotes to match:

Algol: Reaper the Immortal
Sarge Johnson: Reaper the Brave
Dampierre: Reaper the Psychotic
Arbiter: Reaper the Wise
Nightmare: Reaper the Terrifying
Gravemind: Reaper the Consuming

thats alot of work lol, ill get it done by working on it here and there but give me a few days to a week.

Reaper
10-14-2012, 10:09 PM
alright. and for you trouble i'll give you 10,000 vcash (since i don't really give a damn about it anymore)