PDA

View Full Version : The Vote

Reaper
10-18-2012, 01:45 AM
i've been in fc for more than a year now and i hear all these people that members like and dislike, but i want to make it more.... official. Were gonna play alittle game to see who is the most liked person in FC and who is the most disliked person in FC. It'll start with everyone sending me PMs on who they like and dislike the most. From their, the 6 most liked and disliked people will be put on a poll (thats on private so nobody can see who votes for who) and from their we announce it officially.

so everyone vote who you like and dislike.

MedeDust
10-18-2012, 01:53 AM
Hmm I dont know this is on a short leash, I don't really see the point of it.

Reaper
10-18-2012, 02:01 AM
its not that short of a leash

UNLUCKY NUM13ER
10-18-2012, 02:04 AM
This doesn't sound like a good idea.

bazongaman502
10-18-2012, 02:08 AM
No... like unlucky said, this is a bad idea

GhostHammer
10-18-2012, 02:10 AM
No... like unlucky said, this is a bad idea

It's all Reaper plan to get "info" to try and "sell" for Microsoft Points & vCash like he tried with Garg. Kid's a joke.

bazongaman502
10-18-2012, 02:12 AM
It's all Reaper plan to get "info" to try and "sell" for Microsoft Points & vCash like he tried with Garg. Kid's a joke.

Ik, UNLUCKY told me he tried to do that to him

EriRi 1138
10-18-2012, 02:13 AM
Why would people waste their time telling you who the coolest guy in FC is.

Everyone knows the coolest guy is me.

GhostHammer
10-18-2012, 02:14 AM
Why would people waste their time telling you who the coolest guy in FC is.

Everyone knows the coolest guy is me.

<3

Silko
10-18-2012, 02:22 AM
I say we close this and delete this. This brings nothing positive to the table and is among the dumbest things I have seen in the past 2 weeks. Like the people above have said, do NOT take part of this "poll".

GhostHammer
10-18-2012, 02:23 AM
I say we close this and delete this. This brings nothing positive to the table and is among the dumbest things I have seen in the past 2 weeks. Like the people above have said, do NOT take part of this "poll".

It's not breaking any rules. Like Mede said, it's on a short leash.

Silko
10-18-2012, 02:24 AM
It's not breaking any rules. Like Mede said, it's on a short leash.

It may not be breaking any rules but its just asking for drama and stupid shit to happen. Why not just end it now before it begins?

GhostHammer
10-18-2012, 02:31 AM
It may not be breaking any rules but its just asking for drama and stupid shit to happen. Why not just end it now before it begins?

I'll leave it and see where it goes, your call if you want to do anything.

zZ Dr K Zz
10-18-2012, 02:32 AM
MLGORLANDO will forever be the most disliked person ever.

Hated that fucking douchebag.

I <3 Verboten.

bazongaman502
10-18-2012, 02:32 AM
i agree with silko, but i am watching this thread... one sign of this going bad im going to close it

Silko
10-18-2012, 02:33 AM
I'll leave it and see where it goes, your call if you want to do anything.

Well I don't have mod powers so that's why I made the suggestion to those who do. Trust me if I could this thread would have died 20 mins ago when I saw it

UNLUCKY NUM13ER
10-18-2012, 03:13 AM
I <3 Verboten.

I second that.
he's probably the most liked person, hands down.

MedeDust
10-18-2012, 03:17 AM
I hate verbotendonkey hes so... so... verboten!

bazongaman502
10-18-2012, 03:24 AM

H2O Yordle
10-18-2012, 07:55 AM
I hate that ShakeWeight kid.

LocoCrazy
10-18-2012, 09:08 AM
Everybody knows the fuck up of FC is Yehsus. He's like the birth defect of an accident gone horribly wrong.

This thread is pointless.

xXReiBearXx
10-18-2012, 11:07 AM
Remove this thread...it is going to do nothing but piss someone off. Who cares who is most liked or disliked here? Why would you want to create dmore drama since it has already settled down here? How bout we all vote to remove this thread? All in favor say AYE!

I say AYE!

H2O Yordle
10-18-2012, 11:15 AM
NAY!

Spartanbh
10-18-2012, 11:26 AM
MLGORLANDO will forever be the most disliked person ever.

Hated that fucking douchebag.

Dr K, You have no idea how much I DESPISED that piece of shit. What shitstorm he brought to RvBR was ridiculous. Most obnoxious piece of shit to ever come through FC. Except for Yehsus.

LocoCrazy
10-18-2012, 11:28 AM
Dr K, You have no idea how much I DESPISED that piece of shit. What shitstorm he brought to RvBR was ridiculous. Most obnoxious piece of shit to ever come through FC. Except for Yehsus.

See? Fact.

Juggernaut9473
10-18-2012, 11:29 AM
Aye...pointless thread is pointless

Reaper
10-18-2012, 11:51 AM
how exactly would i sell this? really, you think i'd go up to someone and say, hey, if you give me microsoft points, i'll tell you who this person likes most and dislikes most.

Tell me Ghosthammer, how exactly can i get MP or Vcash off of this? i'd really like to know? I mean its not like someone could just ask the person.... oh wait. also, tell me all about how you honored your deal with REDD army where you dance around in that dress for them if they won the war you were gone from.

Myth already told me that this kind of thing was alright

because that would mean we'd have to block more than half the threads on FC already since those would start as much drama

Remove this thread...it is going to do nothing but piss someone off. Who cares who is most liked or disliked here? Why would you want to create dmore drama since it has already settled down here? How bout we all vote to remove this thread? All in favor say AYE!

I say AYE!

why exactly do you care? I mean, didn't you message me and everyone else on your friends list on xbox live that you were quiting FC?

MedeDust
10-18-2012, 12:02 PM
I hate Reaper.

I don't really know him but I hate him.

VerbotenDonkey
10-18-2012, 12:05 PM
I have no qualm with having the most liked person poll. Hell, we've done it in the past. However, the most DISLIKED person is definitely banned. Just gonna cause trouble, no doubt.

And by page 2, it's obvious I'm most liked. <3 Dr K <3

xXReiBearXx
10-18-2012, 12:15 PM
why exactly do you care? I mean, didn't you message me and everyone else on your friends list on xbox live that you were quiting FC?

You're not on my friendslist anymore and I care because you're trying to start drama when things finally started to simmer down which has made me want to stay.

Coda
10-18-2012, 12:22 PM
me want to stay.

Glad to hear that :)

I'm against this. It's just going to cause drama... It's not against any FC rules, though. But, I don't see how this could help anything.. but pretty much everyone can see how it could cause some drama/hurt feelings/whatever

Silko
10-18-2012, 12:22 PM
This is some high school bullshit. What's next? Are we going to start spreading romours about who slept with who now? People need to grow up.

MedeDust
10-18-2012, 12:24 PM
You're not on my friendslist anymore and I care because you're trying to start drama when things finally started to simmer down which has made me want to stay. Actually i think we're mature enough to insult each other in the proper manner.

If you can not catch that sarcasm then you have issues.

- - - Updated - - -

I slept with my pillow btw.

Silko
10-18-2012, 12:26 PM
Well we all know that Dr k and donkey are a couple

xXReiBearXx
10-18-2012, 12:37 PM
This is some high school bullshit. What's next? Are we going to start spreading romours about who slept with who now? People need to grow up.

Or rumors about spreading pictures around FC...hmmm wonder who started that rumor...prolly the same person who started this thread >_>

MedeDust
10-18-2012, 12:40 PM
Well we all know that Dr k and donkey are a couple

Fuzzy and blackhawk.

Silko
10-18-2012, 12:48 PM
You know what? fuck it. I use to be against the whole 17 or older thing but now I say 18 or older. Those who are younger then 18 we grandfather them in ONLY if they have no infractions or a type of troubled past. This school yard bullshit of he said this or she said that, pics being sent on the internet or these immature attempts of a popularity contest have gone on for far too long.

xXReiBearXx
10-18-2012, 12:50 PM
You know what? fuck it. I use to be against the whole 17 or older thing but now I say 18 or older. Those who are younger then 18 we grandfather them in ONLY if they have no infractions or a type of troubled past. This school yard bullshit of he said this or she said that, pics being sent on the internet or these immature attempts of a popularity contest have gone on for far too long.

Amen to that

bazongaman502
10-18-2012, 01:01 PM
I dont trust this, i go to sleep and i find this happening... going off my judgment, im gonna close this to be safe, but if a WC member decides to re-open this, that is up to them... till then.

CLOSED