PDA

View Full Version : Revolutions Chronicles #07

Mythonian
10-20-2012, 11:08 AM
This series features some of the most important battles of the Revolutions era of the community.

Imperial forces have successfully obliterated all BLUE opposition on their march back toward their Capital in a desperate attempt to retake it from Brotherhood forces. REDD troops now prepare for a final attack on their own Headquarters, because if they should fail then they will be forced to retreat from Reach and regroup. The BLUE occupation has entrenched itself in preparation for the assault.

BLUE's Beyond Reality squad faces off against a REDD Mix with Conflict on Hemorrhage.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sfglX3QJJf0

Thanks to Fuzzy for the film!

Once again, if anyone would like to submit more films or recommend a specific film to be used, simply give me the details in a reply.

Fuzzy
10-20-2012, 01:02 PM
B-B-BEYONDDDDDD REALITYYYYYY

LocoCrazy
10-20-2012, 01:10 PM
This is what my REDD has become? When I resig-wait sorry. When I was kicked from my rank for doing my job, yea sure REDD wasnt the best but god damn they still kicked BLUEs ass back to their little holes. If you follow any REDD back story your lives are forfeit.

Unless of course FC is still having this 'god squad' issue. Which wouldnt surprise me.

If I was still REDD leader I'd all your ass's demoted and put through a lecture. VIRTUAL LECTURES!!!

Fuzzy
10-20-2012, 01:24 PM
This is what my REDD has become? When I resig-wait sorry. When I was kicked from my rank for doing my job, yea sure REDD wasnt the best but god damn they still kicked BLUEs ass back to their little holes. If you follow any REDD back story your lives are forfeit.

Unless of course FC is still having this 'god squad' issue. Which wouldnt surprise me.

If I was still REDD leader I'd all your ass's demoted and put through a lecture. VIRTUAL LECTURES!!!

This was back in the Beta War when Andimion was FM of REDD...

LocoCrazy
10-20-2012, 03:12 PM
Great to know that now. Better late then never I guess.

Regardless I hope you new REDD's are kicking some serious ass.

Fuzzy
10-20-2012, 03:15 PM
Great to know that now. Better late then never I guess.

Regardless I hope you new REDD's are kicking some serious ass.

Well we have won the last two wars.

UNLUCKY NUM13ER
10-20-2012, 03:49 PM
Cool video Myth/Fuzzy.

Are you going to get around to Rev 2,3,4, or 5 anytime soon? We're running out of time till Halo 4 :popcorn:

Mythonian
10-20-2012, 03:56 PM
Cool video Myth/Fuzzy.

Are you going to get around to Rev 2,3,4, or 5 anytime soon? We're running out of time till Halo 4 :popcorn:

Yes, although I likely won't do 7 for each war. xD Going to be doing them much more often now (4+ this week).

Daaaah Whoosh
10-21-2012, 12:01 PM
Was this war the one where I was gone for a few months to build sets for my school's play? Because I don't remember any war going this long. Also, I don't remember Fuzzy being in the Beta War, but he seems to have done a good job in it.

Mythonian
10-21-2012, 07:06 PM
I just started recording more. I'm about to do everything for the 2nd and 3rd wars, so if you've got a specific game you want me to record you better say something soon.

Mythonian
10-21-2012, 07:50 PM
Okay, it seems I've got very, very few films from the 2nd war. (I've got like 12 from the same battle night, and like 4 others for the rest of the entire war). So if you've got films from the 2nd war, let me know.

Daaaah Whoosh
10-21-2012, 10:35 PM
Sorry, Myth, all I got are memories.

UNLUCKY NUM13ER
10-21-2012, 10:42 PM
Sorry myth I deleted all my Rev 2 films cause I never thought I'd need them again. I might have some from Rev 3 or 4.