PDA

View Full Version : FC's Goodbye to Halo Reach Montage

bazongaman502
10-24-2012, 04:04 PM
Hey guys. So last night i was in a party with Gargoyle and Opox and i started thinking.... why not do a "Farewell" to Halo Reach showing our improved skills that we adapted throughout Reach?

I know alot of you have no interest in Reach anymore, but this is something that could/would be fun to do. Im accepting EVERYONES submissions, however each clip will be decided later if it should be placed in the montage or not.

These clips can take place in any game mode you want... Campaign, Matchmaking, etc. However i do not want to recieve clips of people getting kills that were set up.

You have until October 31st to submit your clips (mainly because most people will be lost in Assassins Creed 3)... and on monday November 5th, the montage will be released before most of us get ready for the midnight release for Halo 4.

I would love to recieve clips of some FC Game nights/Battle nights... that will help show off FC a little rather then just skill.

Again, ALL CLIPS ARE ACCEPTED... but will all be looked at and decided by me if they are worthy to go into the montage... if i dont recieve enough clips however, the montage will not be released :(

Place the files in your fileshare... Post a link to your clip that is on your filshare below, i will download them and record them. Hell, if you want, post the full match and not just the clip! :)

Cant wait to see your clips!

VerbotenDonkey
10-24-2012, 04:05 PM
I would love to but I doubt I'll be to my Xbox in time D:

SuRroundeD By 1
10-24-2012, 04:19 PM
I'll see what I can do haha

You might want to ask Myth for some links to games though, he has at least a couple dozen stored and ready.

bazongaman502
10-24-2012, 04:36 PM
You might want to ask Myth for some links to games though, he has at least a couple dozen stored and ready.

I got some as well... i just want more First Person viewing :)