View Full Version : Halo 4 Armor Variants

KazuhLLL
10-26-2012, 04:48 PM
http://minus.com/m8IMZpSfFQab0

Any favorites?

EDIT: Better link for comparing sets: http://imgon.net/di-WUK0.png

Juggernaut9473
10-26-2012, 04:53 PM
cant really tell which is which, but im probably just going to stick with my Fotus armor

Coda
10-26-2012, 05:55 PM
very good customization. I like it. thanks for posting it. The helmets still look weird. But I love the armour. You can change between sleek, or bulky. Or both. I'll be having a bit of both

KazuhLLL
10-26-2012, 06:41 PM
cant really tell which is which, but im probably just going to stick with my Fotus armor

All I can think when I see the Fotus armor is "MEGATRON!" ^_^

very good customization. I like it. thanks for posting it. The helmets still look weird. But I love the armour. You can change between sleek, or bulky. Or both. I'll be having a bit of both

I'm definitely gonna make mine more on the sleek side.

Coda
10-26-2012, 07:03 PM
I'm definitely gonna make mine more on the sleek side.

A lot of people are. If i'm getting into sniping more, I'll switch it up, so I have smaller armour. small, sleek, designed for sniping. If your Spartan is smaller, it's harder to see. I'm a mid-long range guy. But I also love to pick up a turret. So, I'll probably go with both. I'll choose armour that is both sleek... but also big and tank-like.

I love changing the different armour to see what kind of Spartan I can create. But I always go with how I play, or something like that. I don't just choose what's more expensive and fancy.

KazuhLLL
10-30-2012, 11:22 PM
After seeing the armor more clearly in the Halo 4 Interactive thing (and then comparing them all >here< (http://imgon.net/di-WUK0.png)) I think I'll be using either Venator, Protector, or Pathfiner.

VerbotenDonkey
10-30-2012, 11:26 PM
NO ODST HELMET.

GONNA GO CRY BRB.

Coda
10-30-2012, 11:28 PM
NO ODST HELMET.

GONNA GO CRY BRB.

The closest thing to the ODST helmet, is the Recruit helmet, I think. Looks like you'll just have to find a new favourite...

*pats you on the back* there there

VerbotenDonkey
10-30-2012, 11:29 PM
The closest thing to the ODST helmet, is the Recruit helmet, I think. Looks like you'll just have to find a new favourite...

*pats you on the back* there there

GREAT. SO THE AWESOME ODSTS GET DEMOTED TO "RECRUIT" STATUS. :'(

Coda
10-30-2012, 11:31 PM
GREAT. SO THE AWESOME ODSTS GET DEMOTED TO "RECRUIT" STATUS. :'(

Well... They ARE Spartans... so.. an ODST would be even less than a recruit as far as Spartans go. The ODST helmet is just no longer compatible with all MJOLNIR GEN2 Armour systems. If you want all the fancy upgrades... no ODST helmet

VerbotenDonkey
10-30-2012, 11:32 PM
Well... They ARE Spartans... so.. an ODST would be even less than a recruit as far as Spartans go. The ODST helmet is just no longer compatible with all MJOLNIR GEN2 Armour systems. If you want all the fancy upgrades... no ODST helmet

I would honestly rather keep my ODST Helmet. .

KazuhLLL
10-30-2012, 11:33 PM
NO ODST HELMET.

GONNA GO CRY BRB.

Yeah, I'm really surprised. Considering Spartan IV's are supposed to be former marines and (presumably) ODST's, I feel like there should be an ODST helmet for canonical reasons, if nothing else. :/

MedeDust
10-30-2012, 11:37 PM
Raider looks pretty good. And scout looks sexy this time, it looks more like the halo 3 version which was my favorite.

VerbotenDonkey
10-30-2012, 11:39 PM
Yeah, I'm really surprised. Considering Spartan IV's are supposed to be former marines and (presumably) ODST's, I feel like there should be an ODST helmet for canonical reasons, if nothing else. :/

Yeah, that's what I thought too! Probably why Recruit and ODST helmets look so similar. Still, would have liked to include the ODST Helmet for those Spartans who still wanted to maintain their strong ODST ties, because ODSTs have really strong bonds to the Unit.

Coda
10-30-2012, 11:41 PM
I thought the ODST helmet would be in there too... Oh well. Maybe for halo 5? We'll see