PDA

View Full Version : Halo 4 Launch Party?

Blackhawk570
10-26-2012, 11:03 PM
Would anyone be interested in organized matchmaking, campaign, and customs with FC on the Halo 4 launch day? If so I would need some people to organize this and a list of people who would want to play during this event.

Graycochea
10-26-2012, 11:04 PM
I would play multiplayer: matchmaking/Spartan Ops, but I plan on going through the Campaign alone the first time through.

If this happens, I'll probably start the campaign a few days after I get it. I want to play through the campaign straight through without stopping. Since it comes out on a Tuesday and my weekend doesn't start until Thursday, I may need to wait, unless I decide starting then stopping is ok. Don't know. But yeah, I'll participate in an FC H4 Launch Event.

Mythonian
10-26-2012, 11:13 PM
I would play multiplayer: matchmaking/Spartan Ops, but I plan on going through the Campaign alone the first time through.

^

Also, I'll be livestreaming it all. :)

KazuhLLL
10-26-2012, 11:17 PM
I would love to play some Matchmaking/Customs, but thats it. I'm going to be playing campaign just with my roommate, and I'm gonna wait on Spartan Ops until I finish the campaign, since it takes place afterwards. I won't be able to play 'til 5pm EST, because I have classes all morning :hammer:

Graycochea
10-26-2012, 11:18 PM
I love the livestreams. Like the FC birthday party? That was great. If you stream the Campaign, will I be able to avoid watching it?

EDIT: If Spartan Ops takes place after the Campaign like Kaz says, then I will probably hold off on that too.

KazuhLLL
10-26-2012, 11:24 PM
EDIT: If Spartan Ops takes place after the Campaign like Kaz says, then I will probably hold off on that too.

I believe its a few months(4?) after the campaign. I highly doubt that 343 would put any major spoilers in there, but I want to go into the story knowing absolutely nothing about Requiem.

Mythonian
10-26-2012, 11:27 PM
I love the livestreams. Like the FC birthday party? That was great. If you stream the Campaign, will I be able to avoid watching it?

It might be similar, but instead of just talking and stuff it'll be more focused around the game.

Graycochea
10-26-2012, 11:43 PM
I believe its a few months(4?) after the campaign. I highly doubt that 343 would put any major spoilers in there, but I want to go into the story knowing absolutely nothing about Requiem.

I'm with you. No prior Requiem knowledge.

It might be similar, but instead of just talking and stuff it'll be more focused around the game.

So, like instead of just talking about random stuff, you'll talk about halo and all the new features and things like that?

Will you be livesteaming the Campaign?

Blackhawk570
10-26-2012, 11:56 PM
We can make this like a 3 day event. I understand the first day it comes out you guys are gonna horde through campaign, but the second day u guys can't honestly not play multiplayer at least once that day...

Graycochea
10-26-2012, 11:59 PM
We can make this like a 3 day event. I understand the first day it comes out you guys are gonna horde through campaign, but the second day u guys can't honestly not play multiplayer at least once that day...

I can. You know how they say X is in the back seat, while Y drives the car? Well, for me Multiplayer isn't even in the car. Either I start Campaign and finish it before playing multiplayer or I begin multiplayer and wait until the weekend for the campaign.

KazuhLLL
10-27-2012, 12:11 AM

Oh, I'm definitely playing multiplayer day 1. I probably wont start the campaign until the second day and then I'll finish it on the third or fourth.

Vestige
10-27-2012, 12:25 AM
^

Also, I'll be livestreaming it all. :)

Fuck he beat me to it...

Silko
10-27-2012, 03:12 AM
I would but I'm not going to be able to maintain any type of human interaction as my mind will be blown for the next 24 hours after about 6:30 PM PST on Nov 6 (When I will be picking up my pre order and staying up all night even if I do have work the next day)

Graycochea
10-27-2012, 03:26 AM
^^ This man = visionary ^^

BloodxFangz
10-27-2012, 08:25 AM
spartan ops takes place 6 months after the campaign and ill play but multiplayer/customs only

MedeDust
10-27-2012, 09:32 AM
Depends, If you do a late night start i will. Otherwise i might want to power throigh the camaign.

Blackhawk570
10-27-2012, 10:13 AM
I will be on later that night because I got class pretty much all that day.

bazongaman502
10-27-2012, 04:11 PM
Like Myth said, im gonna do the campaign first... record each level and upload them on my channel (or Slayer. dk which yet)

And on the 6th i plan to be doing a podcast or livestream about the votings that happening in Washington and Colorado :D

Kcr33d
10-27-2012, 04:41 PM
I honestly don't know if i'll be able to get it launch day but we'll see If I can get it i'm down. Unless my girlfriend is home then I definatley won't be able to.

Juggernaut9473
10-27-2012, 07:31 PM
I'm down for this. Will probably help knock off some of the rust and work out the kinks

SuRroundeD By 1
10-27-2012, 10:44 PM
Spartan Ops take place 6 months after the Campaign, not 4, but good guess.

I'll be playing Campaign, prolly finish it the first day (an 8 hour ordeal the first day around, usually).