PDA

View Full Version : Halo: The Final Days

Graycochea
10-27-2012, 02:53 PM
Alright, so this will be an event I'm going to hold. It will last until Halo 4 comes out, for a last ditch on some older Halo games before the new one drops.

It's open to anyone REDD or BLUE and basically it's for matchmaking FC members.

This will make matches for anyone on any Halo game.

Basically what you need to do is post which multiplayer Halo you wish to play(HW, H:CEA, H3, H3: ODST, H:R), how many people you wish to play with, gametype(Co-op Campaign, Firefight, or Customs) and I'll keep track of that in the original post.

When I get the amount of people you want to play on the same game with the same gametype, I'll PM you and let you know, then we can set up a time and date.

Everyone is welcome, so once you're in game, if you feel like inviting non-FC friends, go for it. Maybe one can use this as a chance to recruit, who knows? <.<

If this is a success, I may continue doing it after Halo 4 hits. Also, if successful, I may include other multiplayer games on request.

The list of people and what game they wish to play will be kept below. Once a match has been completed, they will be deleted from the list to make room for the next players. A person can be added to a list multiple times, so if they finish a match and wish to remain on the list re-submit a request, PM me, or let me know over XBL.

Since I know I like using a template when I have the option, I'll give you guys one:

Halo Game: [I]Halo Wars, Halo:Reach, Halo:CEA, Halo 3:ODST, Halo 3
Amount of Players: 1-16 Customs, 1-4 Co-Op and Firefight(if applicable)
Gametype: Customs, Co-Op Campaign, Firefight

Halo Wars Halo:Reach Halo:CEA Halo 3:ODST Halo3

ArchAngelLloyd
10-27-2012, 03:44 PM
Im all for it I have all of em hopefully its on a night I can attend

Graycochea
10-27-2012, 04:17 PM
Im all for it I have all of em hopefully its on a night I can attend

Lloyd it's not a gamenight, it's matchmaking. You tell me which game you want to play and I put you on a list. Then if someone else wants to play the same game, I put him or her on the list, then let you know. Then we work out when to play later. So first you gotta let me know which one you want to play, or I could put you on the list for all of them.

Ex Zen Mute
10-27-2012, 05:52 PM
Halo Game: Halo 3, Halo Wars, Halo: Reach
Amount of Players: Mostly matchmaking limits for one team.
Gametype: Matchmaking, non-actionsack, non-grifball, non-infection