PDA

View Full Version : A Founder's Gratitude

RaZ Vader
10-27-2012, 04:41 PM
http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b125/Razgriz1988/FoundersGratitude.jpg

(please ignore my careless spelling errors) ;-)

GhostHammer
10-27-2012, 04:54 PM
Our founders gave us something great Raz, I've always been thankful for everything done before me, and look forward to see the things being done after. You'll always have my respect, and my thanks.

VerbotenDonkey
10-27-2012, 04:56 PM
Suffered* :P

But glad to hear from you Raz. Make sure you visit back often! Wouldn't have this place without you.

bazongaman502
10-27-2012, 05:17 PM
who is RaZ?

lol jk

we miss you RaZ

xXReiBearXx
10-27-2012, 05:22 PM
I wish i were around sooner to have known you Raz. It warms my heart to see you still reaching out to everyone. I wish you the best in your journeys an anticipate your return so I will have the chance to officially meet you.

AftershocK
10-27-2012, 05:33 PM
hi RaZ ;)

Maxdoggy
10-27-2012, 05:34 PM
Thanks for founding this place with a great select people way back in the day, RaZ.

On a lighter note: Who else thought that RaZ was making a comeback/going away message for the umpteenth time??? :P

Rokkman X
10-27-2012, 05:45 PM
On a lighter note: Who else thought that RaZ was making a comeback/going away message for the umpteenth time??? :P

Blackhawk570
10-27-2012, 05:57 PM
Fc's Pedophile Raz Vader

Fuzzy
10-27-2012, 06:01 PM
Thank you for the words Raz, we wouldn't be here if you and the other founders didn't start this place in the first place so I thank you for that.

Coda
10-27-2012, 06:04 PM
I loved FC since the day I joined. Thank you, RaZ, and the other founders!

Guzzie
10-27-2012, 06:06 PM
RAZ! RAZ! RAZ!

Spartanbh
10-27-2012, 06:13 PM

Naw but forreal though, you, me, and everyone else that has been a big part of FC would be proud of where it is today. Everyone who has passed through this community has been part of something special, they've been part of an idea and culture that's been around not only since RvBR, but since early 2005 when the idea that having a "War sim community" was sparked, and we've kept the original legacy of the first ones alive. I dont think Raz, I, or anyone around in the early days really expected this thing to last for more than a couple of years, but it's going strong into the 6th year of being alive. Whether any of you have had problems with me, Raz, Eri, Ghost, or any of the old founders, you have to at least admit that we've done a fantastic job at creating a community that has produced HUNDREDS of strong friendships. Hell, a baby was even (or is currently being) produced cause of our community! Thanks to all who have put in a tremendous amount of time and effort in keeping our community strong and fun. Don't stop! Lets keep it growing!

TO MANY MORE YEARS OF FC =D

Mythonian
10-27-2012, 06:16 PM
TO MANY MORE YEARS OF FC

:party:

Coda
10-27-2012, 06:32 PM

Juggernaut9473
10-27-2012, 06:36 PM
Thanks for giving us this great community Raz. We all got to meet a bunch of great people and i know we all have friends here that will last from years to come thanks to you :) this place rocks

MedeDust
10-27-2012, 08:57 PM
Oh Razzle Dazzle

KillerGUNNY132
10-28-2012, 04:17 PM
It saddens me that I'm not as active as I used to be, but that doesn't take away from all the memories I had when I was active. This place was a great part of my life. The friendships I made with Eri, Loco, Munkie, Kuhblam, Raz, and many more made all that stupid drama we had here worth it.

I hope Halo 4 brings more fun and memories for the active group here. And hopefully, maybe this community can get the attention from the outside. Goodness knows this community deserves it.

ArchAngelLloyd
10-28-2012, 04:37 PM
Awesome words of wisdom I wish I had come across this sooner been a bit busy myself of late. I remember that day when I logged into the F.C when I was squad Co of Belletor. The words went something like this "Glad to be back In a squad again" with the g/t Raz Vader I looked at the squad roster and sure as im writing this Raz Vader was added to Belletor.
My first thought were "What the hell did I do did i do something wrong" I couldn't think of any thing so my next thoughts were "Do I offend" so like any good hygienic male on the planet I lifted my arm and took a wife "nope" (ok maby just a bit it was right after work lol). So I messaged Salv he explained the "Ways of the force" to me. My only regret is that we never actually got to game together against those foul dirty redds. (j/k guys I love the way you hand my rear to me almost every game *cough* *cough*) Although I did get to talk with you briefly over xbl though in those short few minutes I did get meet you. I know how life takes you away from things you want to do. Myself here in a few months Ill be joining the reserves in Belletor and stepping down as CO of the company not something I really want to do but more that I have to do. Its been a small dream of mine and Its about time I start taking my own advice. Any ways dust off your Armour sometime and join us in Belletor if you ever get the chance Bud. If you do Ill make sure I make it.

RaZ Vader
10-28-2012, 10:20 PM
Your all quite welcome. I thank you all for making FC what it is today. I hope to meet a lot of you. Don't be shy to send me a friend request, with a message attached so I know who you are.

Always welcome to talk and make new friends with fc members. Don't worry, Im not all that bad for being the dark lord of the Sith.

VerbotenDonkey
10-28-2012, 10:23 PM
Raz, you still have to meet me in that Coffee Shop in Wilkes-Barre like you said. :P

RaZ Vader
10-28-2012, 10:28 PM
Raz, you still have to meet me in that Coffee Shop in Wilkes-Barre like you said. :P

I keep forgetting! Its not like you live totally far either. Lol. We will talk about this happening over XBL soon. Just dont make this awkward.

But wear something smexy. O.o I made it awkward.

Anarchy
10-28-2012, 10:42 PM
I keep forgetting! Its not like you live totally far either. Lol. We will talk about this happening over XBL soon. Just dont make this awkward.

Makes me sad that hardly anyone here lives in Ohio
: (

ArchAngelLloyd
10-28-2012, 10:48 PM
Hey at least your closer then me <------ Oregon *sigh* and not even the exiting part of either

UNLUCKY NUM13ER
10-28-2012, 10:49 PM
There's a few members that live near me, still have yet to meet them though.

VerbotenDonkey
10-28-2012, 10:54 PM

Well, if you agree to meet me in my dorm, you get the special suit. ;)

O.o I can make it awkward to.

ArchAngelLloyd
10-28-2012, 11:01 PM
Like the Cake. The special suit is a lie. Dont step through that portal.

Ichyban
10-28-2012, 11:04 PM
Thank you Raz from the bottom of my warm heart for everything you have done for this community and for the odd hearts that you may have touched alonge the times hear. If you didnt make FC i nor anyone else hear might not have met eachother and our lives might have been just a little darker without them, FC brings us together and if enough they become sumwhat of a family. And i thank you for that.

oh and for everyone else sayin about who they live near well i live like a hour away from GhostHammer

Coda
10-28-2012, 11:12 PM
Thank you Raz from the bottom of my warm heart for everything you have done for this community and for the odd hearts that you may have touched alonge the times hear. If you didnt make FC i nor anyone else hear might not have met eachother and our lives might have been just a little darker without them, FC brings us together and if enough they become sumwhat of a family. And i thank you for that.

oh and for everyone else sayin about who they live near well i live like a hour away from GhostHammer

And I live just a few minutes away from you! Us three are the only ones from BC, I think.

Ichyban
10-28-2012, 11:14 PM
And I live just a few minutes away from you! Us three are the only ones from BC, I think.

Lol true true. Yea true point does anyone else even in FC live in B.C O.o ?

GhostHammer
10-28-2012, 11:19 PM
Me and Killadawg in BC. We should meet up for a drink or two soon!

Coda
10-28-2012, 11:22 PM
Me and Killadawg in BC. We should meet up for a drink or two soon!

I'm 16 :P Ichyban is 17, I think. I forget

Ichyban
10-28-2012, 11:25 PM
I'm 16 :P Ichyban is 17, I think. I forget

lol yes im 17. Oh yea i forgot GhostHammer we never did see that movie XD

Coda
10-28-2012, 11:36 PM
Oh, my brother, MayoNugget is from BC. But back on topic to the point of this thread: We all love you, RaZ, and we all love FC :) otherwise, we wouldn't be here

bazongaman502
10-29-2012, 12:05 AM
I'm 16 :P Ichyban is 17

GhostHammer
10-29-2012, 12:33 AM

My name is not Gargoyle...

bazongaman502
10-29-2012, 12:42 AM
My name is not Gargoyle...

when hes not here, i have to take the position ;)